North East, North East, MD 21901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Twisted Vine

The Twisted Vine is an experienced wedding florist in North East, Maryland. Throughout the entire process, they will be with you every step of the way. They are devoted to creating your vision while keeping the atmosphere loose and carefree. The florist can accommodate a variety of styles, including classic, country, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic and vintage.

Experience
Owner Priscilla Horne is a wedding florist with 20 years of experience. She is a certified master designer.

Products Offered
From unique rentals to fresh stems, The Twisted Vine has a range of offerings. Priscilla can provide consultations, event design, delivery, cleanup and setup. Creations include:

• Aisle decor

The Twisted Vine 6
The Twisted Vine 7
  • Kabria

Tanya · Married on 09/01/2019

I found an amazing florist

Let me start off by saying “WOW!!!!!” Priscilla is completely AMAZING!!!! I came across Twisted Vine Wedding and Event Florals at a bridal expo that I attended in Delaware. I am from Maryland and was having my daughter’s wedding in Delaware and wanted to find vendors that we could work with who were located in or near Delaware. We met with Priscilla and immediately loved her. Her energy was incredible. We could tell she really cared about what she did. Priscilla was so accommodating with any questions that we had and changes that we wanted. She always answered me right away. She was a joy to work with throughout the entire planning process. I especially liked the fact that she did a reveal half way through that gave us a preview of what our centerpieces would look like. We ordered the bridal bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres from Priscilla. She also created the floral arrangements and provided the centerpieces for the reception that included the guest, bridal party and sweetheart tables. She used two different types of centerpieces for the guest tables. They were the most amazing and grand beaded and glass centerpieces that I have ever seen. Our guest couldn’t stop raving about them. My centerpieces were one for the books!!!! We also had her provide the floral arrangements for the ceremony area. In addition, she provided the flowers to decorate the welcome sign and drapes that were used in the reception area. She was affordable and will give you the most bang for your buck. Her quality of work is impeccable. The flowers were fresh, full and smelled wonderful. Every aspect of what she did was outstanding and the room was breathtaking. I received so many compliments and everyone wanted to know who was the florist. Everything was way beyond our expectations!!!! Whatever we wanted she delivered. We wanted her to spray the leaves gold, she delivered. We wanted very full and bountiful floral arrangements, she delivered. We also wanted to add gold preserved roses to the sweetheart table arrangement and to my surprise she found them!!!! She also added succulents she got from Holland to the bridesmaid’s bouquets and suggested painting them gold which turned out so beautiful. It was the perfect touch to the bouquets. The sahara roses she incorporated and used throughout were gorgeous. I can’t stop talking about her and the work she puts forth because it is top notch and she captured our vision for the wedding to perfection!!! I highly recommend that you use her as your florist. You will be so grateful that you did. She sets that bar high and delivers on every point. She is my forever florist!!! Thank you so much Priscilla for the fantastic job you did for my daughter’s wedding. Her speech said it all when she thanked her parents for giving her the "wedding of her dreams" and we could not have done that without the work of you and your team. You are a ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing florist!

Priscilla is fantastic to work with. She was our florist for our September 1 wedding. She surpassed all of our expectations. She worked with our venue to hang a floral chandelier, which may have been one of my favorite details of our wedding. She is also very affordable! My mother-in-law even reached out to Priscilla the week of our wedding so she could have her do floral arrangements for our rehearsal! She is so easy to work with, knowledgeable, and responsive! We highly recommend The Twisted Vine!

Sent on 09/11/2019

The Twisted Vine FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 165.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Katie Dietz Bridal Styling
    Katie Dietz Bridal Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

The only florist I ever recommend!!! Priscilla is absolutely amazing her work is unbelievable!

• The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm
    The Gardens at Bethlehem Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Twisted Vine produces some of the most beautiful and artistically creative flower arrangements! Pricilla is wonderful to work with and goes above and beyond to ensure every customer is totally satisfied. Watching her in action on our venue to provide the client the best service possible only affirms she is not just another florist.....she is a florist with a passion to create your unforgettable event.

• North East North East, Maryland, 21901 See on map