About Flowers by Judy, Inc.

"Where the magic happens"

Flowers by Judy specializes in creating custom floral designs for weddings and other special events  in the Greater Baltimore/Annapolis area.  For over fifteen years Judy Overman and her staff have been "working their magic" for hundreds of couples with a variety of styles and budgets.

We offer an array of rental items including vases, arches and chuppahs to enhance your wedding decor.

Let us help you bring your vision to reality and have fun while doing so!  Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation at our Ellicott City studio.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Flowers by Judy, Inc. on

207 Reviews for Flowers by Judy, Inc.

User Photos
Chuppah Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (1)
Non-Floral (1)

We had a wonderful experience working with Judy! Our wedding was planned on a relatively short time schedule and, despite her busy schedule, she was incredibly flexible in finding enough time to meet with us to ensure that our vision for our wedding flowers was fully realized. The flowers were perfect!

Judy was easy to work with, incredibly creative, and on time with everything. We'd highly recommend her to provide the flowers for your special day!

Profile Picture Laurie, 12/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Judy is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend her. We also used her for our daughter’s wedding and she was fabulous!

Photo of Flowers by Judy, Inc. in Ellicott City, MD - Photo: https://whitmanphotography.squarespace.com/studio/
Profile Picture Stacey, 10/22/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Flowers by Judy, Inc. Pricing

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
11 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Judy has provided flowers for a few weddings that I've coordinated over the last year or so and did a fabulous job on each! She's wonderful to work with, very friendly and helpful! I know that if a couple has contracted with her, they will be so very pleased with the final product, and I know she will be on time with delivery and set up, which makes me very happy!!

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Judy has done the flowers for many of my friends' wedding and several of my clients. Her designs are exactly what the bride is looking for and more. She has a beautiful eye and a strong sense of tastefullness - I've been impressed every time I see one of her events. Judy even made some beautiful arrangements for my bridal show booth and they were perfect, I must have gotten dozens of brides asking where the flowers came from. Definitely put Judy on your list of florists to contact!

Judy's flowers are always beautiful, fresh, and very well put together! We are always happy when brides tell us they are using Flowers by Judy!!!

Events

8659 Baltimore National Pike, Suite L, Ellicott City, MD 21043   See On Map
410-750-6164 (phone)
Flowers by Judy, Inc. is a wedding florist from Howard County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Howard County, Baltimore, and Greater Baltimore area. Flowers by Judy, Inc. is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Greater Baltimore wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in customized floral decor for weddings and special occasions.