Flowers by Judy

Ellicott City, MD View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,757 Typical Price

Flowers by Judy, Inc. is a professional wedding florist operating out of Ellicott City, Maryland. With two decades of professional experience, owner Judy Overman and her talented design team have provided their services to hundreds of East Coast celebrations. They offer a selection of arrangement options to choose from and personalize each package to fit the unique vision of every couple they serve.

Flowers by Judy, Inc. is available to provide on-location floral services to weddings throughout Ellicott City and beyond. In your complimentary consultation, you will be invited to discuss your stylistic preferences, as well as your specific needs, desires, and budget. From there, Judy and her team will craft a selection of flawless florals that reflect your unique romantic bond and personality. Their options include:

• Bouquets
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,757

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kristina
    Kristina Married on 10/14/2022

Gorgeous flowers!!

Judy did a FANTASTIC job for our wedding! We weren't entirely sure how we wanted the flowers to look, so I just gave her a general sense of idea of what we're thinking and she was able to create beautiful flowers for the day. The flowers were gorgeous and just perfect. We are so happy with how the flowers turned out. She was also so sweet and responsive, which was really relieving with all the other chaos surrounding planning a wedding goes. She delivered the flowers exactly when she said she would and they were so fresh and gorgeous. We had called a handful of florists on quotes and availability, and she was the only one that was not only reasonably price, but was also the only that practically said "let me send you some ideas based on what you're looking for" and actually delivered. I'd recommend Judy every single day, her flowers are perfect and will look lovely for any event.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flower Arrangements & Professional Service!!

Judy did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers!!! She was so easy to work with in the planning process, answered all of our questions, and helped design exactly what we envisioned for our special day. The arrangements were gorgeous and the colors matched our color scheme perfectly. We also had her decorate our arch and chairs and it all turned out so wonderful. Thank you so much Judy!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa A. Married on 04/09/2022

More than I could for!

Judy was an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1. She was incredibly responsive, and was flexible and gave excellent recommendations about some flower swaps to help keep things affordable. I am not extremely knowledgeable about flowers, so I sent her a couple of inspiration pictures and let her work her magic, and it truly was magic!! It was everything I could have hoped for and more.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Events by Lexi Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Judy has provided flowers for a few weddings that I've coordinated over the last year or so and did a fabulous job on each! She's wonderful to work with, very friendly and helpful! I know that if a couple has contracted with her, they will be so very pleased with the final product, and I know she will be on time with delivery and set up, which makes me very happy!!

Merriweather Lakehouse Merriweather Lakehouse Hotel Weddings

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura Cannon & Associates Ceremony Officiants - Rev. Laura Cannon & Associates Wedding Officiants

Judy is amazing. She is down to Earth, super sweet and knows her stuff when it comes to flowers. I recommend her to all of my brides. Not only have I gotten a chance to see many of her beautiful arrangements at weddings but she did my wedding flowers as well and I couldn't have been more pleased! When a vendor uses another vendor for their own personal event, that says a lot!

8659 Baltimore National Pike Suite L, Suite L Ellicott City, MD, 21043
Location of (Flowers by Judy)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding