Flowers by Judy Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heather Married on 11/19/2022

The Best Florist

Judy was amazing! She was wonderful to work with for our wedding. She helped navigate our flower needs and exceeded all expectations! All of the flowers were fresh and looked great.
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 10/14/2022

Gorgeous flowers!!

Judy did a FANTASTIC job for our wedding! We weren't entirely sure how we wanted the flowers to look, so I just gave her a general sense of idea of what we're thinking and she was able to create beautiful flowers for the day. The flowers were gorgeous and just perfect. We are so happy with how the flowers turned out. She was also so sweet and responsive, which was really relieving with all the other chaos surrounding planning a wedding goes. She delivered the flowers exactly when she said she would and they were so fresh and gorgeous. We had called a handful of florists on quotes and availability, and she was the only one that was not only reasonably price, but was also the only that practically said "let me send you some ideas based on what you're looking for" and actually delivered. I'd recommend Judy every single day, her flowers are perfect and will look lovely for any event.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flower Arrangements & Professional Service!!

Judy did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers!!! She was so easy to work with in the planning process, answered all of our questions, and helped design exactly what we envisioned for our special day. The arrangements were gorgeous and the colors matched our color scheme perfectly. We also had her decorate our arch and chairs and it all turned out so wonderful. Thank you so much Judy!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa A. Married on 04/09/2022

More than I could for!

Judy was an absolute pleasure to work with from day 1. She was incredibly responsive, and was flexible and gave excellent recommendations about some flower swaps to help keep things affordable. I am not extremely knowledgeable about flowers, so I sent her a couple of inspiration pictures and let her work her magic, and it truly was magic!! It was everything I could have hoped for and more.
    Bernard L. Married on 08/08/2021

Gorgeous Flowers!

Judy was highly recommended by the venue, and she surpassed that recommendation! We took the flowers home and a week later they still look amazing! Very responsive and accommodating to our requests. Would hire for your wedding.

Flowers by Judy's reply:

Thank you! I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers!
    All the best to you and Olivia,
    Thanks again,
    Judy
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 08/07/2021

Beautiful bouquets!

Judy was such a pleasure to work with! Hands down, one of my favorite vendors we hired. We purchased a bridal bouquet, bridesmaids' bouquets, centerpieces, and a boutonniere for the groom. Judy was accommodating during several COVID changes and delays, and super flexible to work with us within our budget. For example, for the bridal bouquet, I provided her with Pinterest photos of bouquets I liked, and she was able to recreate them to fit my budget. She was also a big help in brainstorming ideas for the altar and centerpieces. I would highly recommend her!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 08/07/2021

Beautiful work!

I highly recommend Flowers by Judy for anyone looking for gorgeous, fresh flowers for their wedding. Judy was an absolute pleasure to work with for planning the floral arrangements, and she had expert tips and ideas for decoration as well! We loved how all of our flowers turned out.
    Erin Married on 07/31/2021

Simply Perfect

We used Judy for our wedding bouquets. She did a wonderful job in listening to what I wanted and crafting three beautiful bouquets made of blue hydrangeas, assorted greenery, and more that exceeded my expectations. She did a lovely matching arrangement for our remembrance table.
    Lauren Married on 07/17/2021

Highly Recommend!

Judy was an absolute delight to work with. She did an incredible job with our wedding flowers. She was patient and responsive throughout the planning process. I highly recommend!
    Angie Married on 05/01/2021

I love Judy so much!

Judy was hands down my favorite vendor that my husband and I booked for our wedding! She is so wonderful as a person and a florist and I would recommend her to everyone. She was so responsive and professional and was very understanding with all of my questions and the changes we made after downsizing our wedding due to the pandemic. I was so excited to get to the big day to see what our flowers would look like and they ended up even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I started tearing up the second I saw my bouquet because it was so perfect and beautiful. We got so many compliments from our guests on the centerpieces and I think Judy must have read my mind to create the exact arrangements I was dreaming of!
  • Amy & Will
    Amy Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect bouquet for our minimony and then again for our wedding celebration

We were coordinating with Judy for all of our floral needs when COVID struck and forced us to postpone our May wedding. In the interim we decided to go with a minimony and reached out to Judy for options. She was quick to respond and very flexible. She put together a smaller sized bouquet for me that captured all of our wedding colors. We picked up the bouquet the evening before and it looked great even days after the minimony! The flowers really popped in our photos and served as a nice splash of color. Looking forward to having Judy decorate the venue for our full-size vow renewal and reception next year ... fingers crossed!

The full-size vow renewal and reception happened! Judy took care of our ceremony pergola flowers, reception centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres.  All of the floral decorations were beautiful! We couldn't have been any happier with how it turned out. The bouquets were just as beautiful as it was at our minimony. I especially loved the hanging floral jars for our pergola. The centerpieces were a big hit with our guests.  When we told our guests they can take home the centerpiece at their table, I saw many of their eyes just lit up.  All the centerpieces found a good home. We were so happy to have found Judy for our wedding, and would highly recommend her.
  • Stella
    Stella C. Married on 08/28/2020

Judy is great!

Judy was such a pleasure to work with! We had planned our original wedding pre-COVID and Judy was exceptionally responsive and open to all of our ideas (and always gave her recommendations on things we could switch out get a similar look and work our budget!) Then COVID-19 came and we had to postpone not once... but twice. Judy was extremely flexible each and every time! She made the whole experience stress-free given the circumstances and we could not recommend her enough. Oh, and of course the floral arrangements were gorgeous and everything we had wanted!

Thank you Stella!
    You were always a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad you were pleased with all your flowers - both times!!!
    All the best to you and Thomas,
    Judy
    Sonya Married on 07/05/2020

Amazing and beautiful!

She did an amazing and beautiful job! Judy completely fulfilled my vision based on a photo I found of a delicate hand picked from garden bouquet look for my wedding. Smelled beautiful too with all the lavender accents!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 03/20/2020

Wonderful!!

Judy was recommended to me by a friend who also used her for her wedding. We ended up doing a small ceremony on our wedding day in March but scheduled professional pictures with our photographer. I asked Judy to put together a silk bouquet for my pictures and she did amazing! She was so easy to work with, prices were very reasonable, and she does amazing work! I highly recommend flowers by Judy!
  • Shenise
    Shenise T. Married on 02/29/2020

Flowers were amazing!

I love Ms. Judy. Whatever budget that you have, she will work with you to help bring your vision to life. Every change that I’ve made during our process, she handled with no problem. She arrived to the hotel to drop off the flowers on time and went to the venue to drop the flowers off there. The flowers were so beautiful that our guest didn’t even know that they were real. She provided flowers for all of the guest tables and bridal party. She even gave a complimentary toss bouquet. Ms. Judy thought of things that I failed to. Her passion for what she does speaks through her work. I felt like she was invested in making my wedding day perfect just as much as I was. One of the best decisions I’ve made.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommend

Judy is wonderful! She is professional and very pleasant to work with. I had gone back and forth about what I wanted during the few months prior to my wedding and she was really helpful and quick to respond to all of my many questions as I kept changing my mind. She also helped me stay within a reasonable budget while getting the look I was going for (without putting on any pressure to get anything extra). The flowers arrived at the venue ahead of schedule and I was thrilled when I saw them. They were exactly what I wanted and it turned out beautifully.
  • Smeera & Matthew
    Smeera M. Married on 06/16/2019

Exactly what we wanted

Judy was amazing! She set us at ease from our first meeting with her. She had lots of experience at the Gramercy Mansion, and was very flexible in crafting exactly what we were looking for. Everything was brought in on time and set up in the blink of an eye. The flowers were great!
    Evanne S. Married on 06/01/2019

Just Perfect for our wedding

The flowers arranged for us by Judy were just perfect for our wedding! The colors and arrangements were stunning and spot-on for our June 1 ceremony. Judy was so professional and worked with our budget with NO pressure at all to spend more money. I really liked that she knew our venue so well (Manor House in Savage, MD) and knew exactly what to do to make sure it was decorated so prettily! Major thumbs up from us and she gets 5+ stars!
  • Jordana
    Jordana Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Florist, Great to Work With

Judy is so sweet and did really excellent work for our wedding. Very flexible and easy to work with. Highly recommend!
  • Kylie
    Kylie P. Married on 05/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Judy is an amazing lady who is willing to work with you to make your dream day happen!

Judy was so fun to work with and willing to truly go beyond above and beyond for anything I needed. The price was very fair and I felt that she was prepared and everything was set well before my start time.
    Jamie Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing!!!!!

The flowers provided for our wedding this past weekend were exceptional! Judy was pleasant and easy to work with and very responsive. We had bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnières, hanging flowers, flowers for pillars, and flowers to decorate the cupcake table. Everything was just perfect. We got many compliments on all the arrangements. I would recommend her over and over again!

Flowers by Judy's reply:

Thank you! I'm so happy you were pleased. And thanks for adding the pictures, they and you are lovely!

All the best to you and Steve
    Jen Married on 11/17/2018

Nailed it!

Judy nailed my vision for my flowers. She did everything from ceremony space to our reception centerpieces along with bridal party arrangements. I showed her what I wanted through my Pinterest board and it was identical. She did amazing capturing my vision and made my wedding dreams come true. I highly highly recommend her for any floral needs!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience

Judy was able to correspond with me over email and with some inspiration pictures, put together exactly what I wanted! She dropped them off at our venue in the morning and the whole experience couldn’t have been easier!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful!

I loved working with Judy! (Hubby left choosing the flowers all to me.) We planned our wedding from afar and when I saw photos of her work, I knew she was the one I wanted for our wedding. We worked together via email to get the vision I had for bouquets and she nailed it the day of the wedding. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and still thriving a week later!
    Jill Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful work!!

Judy did an amazing job!! She was extremely flexible and was in constant communication with me. All our our flowers were beautiful! Highly highly recommend!!
illustration stars