Hillen Homestead

Baltimore, MD View map

$300 Typical Price

Hillen Homestead is an urban flower farm located in Baltimore, Maryland. We grow beautiful, unique cut flowers using sustainable methods. Our blooms are available through seasonal subscriptions, local florists and in bulk for weddings and events.

Hillen Homestead will deliver your flowers on your special day and provide resources for help figuring out how much to order and how to prepare for DIY wedding flowers. They also offer a one-hour consult if you need additional guidance, which includes suggestions of supplies, stem counts and other tips. Their florals embody a garden and rustic aesthetic. They provide flowers for arrangements such as bouquets, centerpieces and single flowers.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$300

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Bouquets
Centerpieces
Single Flowers

• Sara
    Sara G. Married on 09/05/2020

Flowers are so beautiful!

I loved using Hillen Homestead DIY buckets so much that I used them twice! We had a small 2020 wedding on our original wedding date, and Maya provided all of the flowers for this ceremony. We bought two buckets and I had enough for my bouquet and all the tables plus more (it was only about 20 people). The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted for a fall wedding.
    We used her again in 2021 for reception flowers and my bridesmaids’ bouquets for our full-size wedding celebration. I loved setting up the flowers with my family and friends, and the flowers were so beautiful! I highly recommend.
    Susan Married on 04/27/2019

Hillen Homestead: The Cream of the Crop

As the MOB in charge of the flowers, working with Maya at Hillen Homestead was one of the best experiences of the wedding planning that I could have. I actually had the pleasure of planting the tulip bulbs (with love) in her corner urban lot on a sunny autumn day, and I believed from day one that her harvest would be the most magnificent harvest ever, and she delivered exactly that. I was thrilled to support a local grower and trusted that whatever was growing the week of the wedding would be perfect for our celebration. My daughter had no idea what was coming until the day of, and was over thrilled at the beautiful harvest, as was I. Maya had the most luscious Spring blossoms to send our way, and we couldn’t have been happier. We also used HH for the shower flowers as well. Hillen Homestead ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All the way.
    Robin S. Married on 09/22/2018

A beautiful experience for DIY wedding flowers

Hiller Homestead was the best — flexible, intuitive, accommodating, accessible, and just all around great to work with on our DIY wedding flowers. The assorted buckets of locally grown seasonal flowers and foliage we received was perfect for our late-September celebration. There's no way we would have gotten such an interesting & unique selection elsewhere. Oh, and in the beautiful chaos of our wedding weekend, we accidentally paid for our order twice, which they immediately alerted us about and resolved. We can't recommend Hiller Homestead enough! Thanks for a great experience Maya and co!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

28th Street Baltimore, MD, 21218
Location of (Hillen Homestead)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding