The Rogue Petal Co.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Typical Price

The Rogue Petal Co. is a professional wedding floral service based in Baltimore, Maryland. Alyssa Grogan, the owner of the service, is passionate about the arts and loves to get creative making eye-catching floral displays. She was inspired to found the business by the beautiful faux floral arrangements at her own wedding. Silk and other materials are used to ensure that a couple’s chosen arrangements look great on the day and last much longer. As they are reusable, they are an eco-friendly choice. They are also great for couples with guests prone to allergies.

The Rogue Petal Co has the ability to create a wide spectrum of floral designs including romantic, classic, vintage, and eclectic arrangements. There is also a wide range of pre-designed floral collections available for special occasions. These include items such as aisle decor, altar arrangements, bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, flower crowns, and more. All pieces are created prior to the event to be independently styled by the couple on the big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$190

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Floral Preservation

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Floral Preservation

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Chuppah Decor
Corsages
Flower Crowns
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Megan Married on 11/20/2021

So glad I chose RPC.

I originally chose to work with Rogue Petal Co. because of practicality, price/value, the ability to keep the flowers after the wedding day, and not being limited to season as with live florals. Alyssa was so detailed, communicative, patient, and worked with me even with some specialty requests, to create a beautiful set of florals. Everything was packaged thoughtfully and arrived in great shape.

Sadly, at the last minute due to Covid, my fiancé and I were forced to postpone our wedding, and it turned out that choosing faux florals was a very lucky choice. We were able to easily store everything away for our eventual wedding day in 2021. While I have not yet gotten to see all our florals “in action” I’m so glad I chose to work with Rogue Petal and can’t wait to see everything on the big day. Thank you, Alyssa!

The Rogue Petal Co.'s reply:

Thank you so, so much Megan! I'm sorry your wedding was delayed, but excited for you guys, that the new date is so close now and you can see those faux pretties in action!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn S. Married on 11/02/2021

Lovely and Affordable

We ordered bouquets and boutonnières for our wedding and she did not disappoint. Everything was exactly as I wanted and the silk flowers were super affordable.

I specially requested a breakaway bouquet so I could put sections in vases during the reception and after the wedding, I was able to give away different parts of the bouquet as a keepsake for some family and friends.

The Rogue Petal Co.'s reply:

Congrats on finally celebrating, Kaitlyn! Thank you for your sweet words, I'm so happy the breakaway bouquet was a success for you guys :))
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Alyssa Grogan
Alyssa Grogan
Owner and Lead Florist

I started The Rogue Petal Co. after using all artificial flowers for my own wedding. I quickly realized that there weren't enough sustainable floral options in the current wedding market; those that were both eco-friendly and budget friendly. Enter The Rogue Petal Co. Gone are the days of cheap, plastic-y fake flowers that are unnaturally saturated with color. Now there are so many unique, high quality stems available. I've learned to combine these high quality pieces with dried flowers to create timeless and hyper-realistic floral arrangements; making your floral planning a breeze!

822 Guilford Ave #997 Baltimore, MD, 21202

M-F 8am to 6pm
Location of (The Rogue Petal Co.)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding