The Rogue Petal Co. Reviews

10 | Baltimore, MD

10 Reviews for The Rogue Petal Co.

• Maureen

Maureen Gardner · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Thank Goodness for The Rogue Petal Company!

Thank goodness I decided to go faux! I was able to order my bouquet in January and actually received it in March for my May wedding. It was so nice to have that checked off the list! Once the pandemic hit I was even happier that I went faux; most florists were not yet open when we had our small ceremony. My bouquet was beautiful and nobody had any idea that the flowers were not real! We did not have the wedding that we had originally planned, but at least I was able to have the exact bouquet that I had hoped for! Best part?! When we have our next “Bonus” wedding in September I can use them again!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Merricka

Merricka Livingstone · Married on 12/14/2019

Faux realness ;-)

Alyssa was great at accommodating my flower order on short notice. And the flowers were beautiful! Everyone thought they were real, lol. She even delivered them to my house during the week of my wedding when everything was getting hectic. So glad I can keep my bouquet and it will look the same way forever!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Amanda Brown · Married on 10/19/2019

Alyssa is nothing but the best!!!!

When I got engaged, I searched for flowers and couldn’t find anything I “loved.” I came across Alyssa on Facebook where she was selling her OWN bridal set, which I instantly fell in love with. She only had 4-5 boutonnières and bridesmaids bouquets, but she insisted to make more to accommodate for my seven bridesmaids. Very patient with me and my busy schedule. Even with her buying a new home, she managed to hold onto some cake flowers that I requested. Her work is gorgeous and she is a genuine human being. Also, if you are just looking for some advice on flowers, she had an eagle eye for style. I would recommend her a thousand times to upcoming brides!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Amanda Costanza · Married on 10/19/2019

Above & beyond

The flowers for my wedding were so much more than I imagined. Rogue was so dedicated to making sure they understood exactly what I was looking for and particular about the product they picked. They stayed in constant contact throughout the process which kept my mind at ease. My bouquet was so incredibly beautiful that when people see our wedding photos, the first thing I hear is “oh my gosh your flowers!” Excellent quality and impeccable craftsmanship.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

RPC changed our minds about wedding flowers

We weren't originally going to have flowers at our wedding AT ALL because it seemed so expensive and wasteful for something that only lasted a day. But I fell in love with Alyssa's gorgeous work on Instagram and as soon as I learned that they were faux I knew we had to work with her. Not only is she a wizard with composition and color, but her arrangements look so realistic that no one could tell they were faux! She got back to us right away and was super excited to get started, you can tell she really enjoys doing this and it obviously shows through her work. Now I am a picky picky picky person and I usually go through 2-3 iterations of anything before I'm satisfied with how it looks. I gave her a wayyy too many inspo picks and ideas but she figured out what made sense with our theme and color scheme and knocked it out of the park! She sent her first previews over and it was perfect, I had no notes. Her attention to detail is impeccable and she has an amazing eye for design, she is SO sweet and easy to work with, and it was super affordable! Just an all around amazing vendor. And now that we have our florals finalized and in hand 6 weeks before the wedding I don't even have to THINK about them, I know they are going to be perfect. I'm looking forward to celebrating with our gorgeous flowers on the big day and being able to enjoy them for all the days after.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Emily Collins (Dubois) · Married on 08/17/2019

My Perfect Late Summer Wedding

Alyssa was amazing to work with. All I did was show her my pinterest saves of what I would like my bouquet to look like and she made a beautiful one unique just for me! And I get to keep it! It worked perfectly for a center piece in my dining room. I get to keep a piece of my wedding forever. Alyssa is super down to earth too I didn't feel like she was just trying to make a sale or upsale me on anything either.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Sara

Sara Dombrausky · Married on 07/20/2019

High quality faux flowers at great prices!

Alyssa created our beautiful bouquets and flower lantern swag for our summer wedding and we couldn't be happier! She has an eye for finding the highest quality faux florals at great prices! We were able to have florals that looked so real without the Hassel of real flowers and it just took one less stressor out of our big day. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Destinationbride · Married on 07/19/2019

Destination Wedding

What an amazing experience! I had a destination wedding in July & the resort prices and options did not even compare to Rogue Petal! She was able to outfit my entire bridal party with exactly what I had envisioned and made florals the least of my worries! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Tamara Minarik · Married on 07/10/2019

Angels Bakery

Alyssa not only brings her amazing creativity to your wedding but a joy for making brides happy. As a professional I love working with someone who brings passion to their work. Stunning work and an outstanding talent. Don’t pass her bye!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Diane Williams · Married on 07/03/2019

Wedding bouquet

Alyssa of Rogue Petal Company is so talented! She created a beautiful bouquet for me. The flowers she used are very high quality and look so amazingly real. She was very easy to work with and patient, offered great suggestions, and had very reasonable pricing. The best thing is after the special day, i got to display them in my home and treasure them forever!

Sent on 08/28/2019