Lucky Penny Floral

Baltimore, MD View map
$1,000 Typical Price

$1,000 Typical Price

Lucky Penny Floral is a professional wedding florist service based in Baltimore, Maryland. This dedicated team allows engaged couples to select beautiful flowers that truly represent their preferred style and tastes. Their online store provides clients with a wide spectrum of blooms in an array of themes such as glamorous, romantic, and rustic pieces.

Lucky Penny Floral will prioritize the creation of a lasting relationship with each client, focusing on the finer details of their experience to ensure their satisfaction. This team is focused on the deliverance of a personalized experience, providing clients with the opportunity to customize their floral arrangements as they see fit. There is an array of wedding flowers sourced from eco-friendly suppliers with multiple arrangement styles available including bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,000

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Delivery

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Ari Married on 12/18/2021

Never could have dreamed it’d be this level of beauty!

Before I met Carrie at Lucky Penny Floral, I had never expected to adore my bouquet. I figured I don’t know anything about flowers, and that I’d probably just get some stems from the supermarket. But then my bridesmaid chose very random dresses and I got worried about wanting to tie us all together. And I saw an ad for Lucky Penny… and wow. Wowowow. First off, Carrie was a delight to chat with and super responsive to my questions. And then seeing the arrangement on the day itself. Wow. I wish I could keep it forever. I’ve never seen something so beautiful. It accomplished the tie-bridesmaids-together goal, and then shot it out of the park with all around beauty! It was everything I had hoped for. Can’t recommend enough!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel E. Married on 10/16/2021

Such an easy process, flowers were gorgeous, and Carey is awesome!

Lucky Penny was the absolute perfect florist for us. We knew we didn’t want anything crazy for flowers, just bouquets, personals, and a few accent clusters. Carey was so wonderful to work with, extremely patient and knowledgeable. She spent over an hour on the phone with me at first to discuss my vision, talk through the process, and let me know what my options were for loose stems. We ended up buying all of our flowers through Lucky Penny, and the process was seamless. We had the loose stems delivered two days before the wedding, so that we could DIY the centerpieces. When some of the loose stems were in a color that we weren’t crazy about, Carey was so understanding and made sure that those particular flowers weren’t in our bouquets for the actual wedding day. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful, and the process was the least painful of any wedding vendor 😊 Go with Lucky Penny!
  • Avery
    Avery S. Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding Florals

I love Lucky Penny’s business model of using local and in-season flowers, and how each arrangement is so unique and beautiful. Specifically, I asked for Colorway #2 with notes for “an ombre of pinks” to match my bridesmaids dresses. For the bouquets, I really loved the idea of being surprised by what the flowers for people were going to look like on my wedding day -it was nice to look forward to seeing them for the first time. The posies and large bouquet were the perfect sizes for my bridal party. We had the perfect 70 degree day which paired so well with the bright and fresh florals. (Also those accent clusters on the archway were GORGEOUS!) The flowers held up all weekend! We also ordered several buckets of loose blooms and greens to DIY centerpieces ourselves. It was a fun and relaxing activity to do the day before the wedding with my mom and bridesmaids.

Total cost: ~$1500 (includes delivery/tip; bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for bride, groom, 13 bridal party members, and 9 family members; arch décor; and loose blooms/greens for centerpieces)

Covid-19 Notes: I had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid-19 twice, and Lucky Penny was able to accommodate our new dates both times, without hassle.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Lucky Penny Floral 1
Exclusive

3745 Elm Avenue Baltimore, MD, 21211
Location of (Lucky Penny Floral)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding