The Victorian Petal, LLC

The Victorian Petal, LLC 1
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Fairy Tale Wedding Florist

Look no further, you've found your wedding florist! Sarah was an absolute dream! I gave her full trust and control and she executed my wedding flowers flawlessly! I began crying the morning of my wedding as soon as she delivered them! They were beautiful, perfect, and the most memorable part of my day. How did she make something more beautiful than Pinterest! If I could turn back time just to see and enjoy my wedding day flowers I would, all because of Sarah! She is a true artist. After calling around and getting very impersonal, and rushed responses finally I came across The Victorian Petal, LLC....and immediately felt like the style, and vibe of her craft would work perfectly. Sarah was patient, kind, and a true sweetheart. She told me she knew exactly what I was looking for and she really did! Sarah can create any style, boho, whimsical, classic, formal, anything! I feel truly blessed I had Sarah as my wedding florist. Hire her right now :-)

Sent on 11/20/2018

L. K. · Married on 12/15/2017

Holiday hair arrangement

Not a Wedding story, but a company event. I was looking to do something different and simple for an upscale holiday party last year. I requested a quote and arrangement from Sarah 3 days before the party, and she delivered! She suggested a clip in flower arrangement for my hair vs something to wear on my dress. It was beautiful and elegant. It smelled wonderful! I had so many compliments and felt unique and stunning. Definitely something I’ll repeat. So much cheaper and more special than buying an expensive dress to wear for one event.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    The Victorian Petal, LLC 2

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Loved working with Sarah (the owner)! She was incredibly accommodating and listed to everything that I wanted. She even put together a little powerpoint to show what she was envisioning based on my requests so that I could make sure that we were on the same page.

Come the day of I was totally blown away at how amazing our flowers looked! They were incredible - better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 08/14/2017

The Victorian Petal, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern, Romantic, Vintage