Kate Campbell Floral

Bel Air, MD View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Typical Price

Kate Campbell Floral, formerly Love & Luster, is based out of Bel Air, MD and offers romantic, modern, nature-inspired designs for the wildly romantic. From garden-party backyard weddings to formal affairs, our passion is creating a vibe that feels like you and delights your guests.

Our idea of the perfect wedding is one which feels warm, welcoming and intimate, regardless of the size. Where your love is celebrated with the people who mean most to you. We believe flowers (and lots of candles) help create this romantic mood and set the backdrop for you to make unforgettable, beautiful memories. We’re truly honored to bring this vision to life for our clients.

We source near and far to bring our clients the most exquisite blooms and foliages possible. Often shopping with multiple sources for each event, our first stops are always the local flower farms. Whenever possible, we use seasonal, sustainable flowers from flower farms right here in Maryland. By using locally grown flowers, we reduce our carbon footprint, support our neighbors and showcase fresh, gorgeous Maryland blooms.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Alyssa L. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Fantastic Florist

We planned a very last minute (like under 2 weeks) microwedding when we found out our original wedding plan was not going to happen due to covid, and Kate was so great to work with. It was a stressful 2 weeks coordinating everything that needed to be done, but she was always super responsive and answered phone calls and emails quickly. She also was SO understanding and flexible when it came to pricing; I basically told her approximately how much we wanted to spend total and she was willing to work within those bounds (of course, we had to be flexible on flower types/colors) to get us the best flowers and arrangements possible, and she did not disappoint. She set up in a timely manner, and we were very pleased with what she was able to do given the limited time and budget we presented her with. It was not a normal wedding planning experience by any means, and we just really appreciated her 'going with the flow.' Would highly recommend to any Maryland-area couples!

Kate Campbell Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa. As one of the first covid micro weddings, I was so thrilled to see that we could plan and execute a beautiful event in less than 2 weeks! And what a beautiful wedding it was. Thanks again, xx Kate
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Getting married on 02/09/2022

fabulous florist!

Kate is amazing. She transformed our backyard and patio for our outdoor "mini-wedding." Kate was thoughtful and creative, bringing our vision to life while still sticking within our budget. I get nonstop compliments on the florals in our wedding pics! I would absolutely use Kate again and I will be recommending her to all my friends and family. Thank you Kate!

Kate Campbell Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel. Was such a pleasure to flower for you. Give me a fireplace and a moody neutral palette any day and I'm there! xx Kate
    Alisa B. Married on 08/28/2021

My wedding florals were amazing

I wanted non-traditional wedding florals and Kate crushed it. I am not a flower person, but I was blown away with the work Kate and her team did; the florals were beyond beautiful and elevated the look of the event space. Kate ended up having to redesign our original floral plan 4.5 months before the wedding (due to a change in wedding planner) and she was so patient and communicative throughout that whole process. Even with the global supply chain being a total dumpster fire, Kate found beautiful and unique florals for our wedding, and I could not have been happier with her work.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Sumer & Kyle
    60 photos · 08/25/2018

1600 Somerville Rd Bel Air, MD, 21015
4436019336
Location of (Kate Campbell Floral)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding