About Blossom and Basket Boutique

Blossom & Basket Boutique is an award winning florist specializing in wedding flowers. Outstanding customer service is our number one priority. We have served couples since 2001, and look forward to serving you.

Owned and operated mother and daughter team Rene Bonde Shiffler and Ellie Bonde, The Blossom and Basket Boutique is a full-service florist, providing fabulous Fresh Flowers for any occasion, specializing in Weddings.

If you need flowers for a birthday, anniversary, new baby, bereavement, or a celebration, we can help! If you need one centerpiece or sixty, we can do it!

We have a huge selection of teas, teapots, and related tea items in the gift area of our shop. Other gift items include the following themes: Chocolate, Chesapeake, Wine, Jewelry, Pet, Bereavement, Get-Well, Providence Pottery, Wilton Armetale Grillware, Stephanie Dawn purses, amd Gourmet snacks.

We can create gift baskets for any occasion. It's fun to combine the flowers with another gift (such as attach the jewelry to the vase, place flowers in a teapot, or create a 'Best of Both Worlds' basket.

The Blossom and Basket Boutique prides itself in supporting local artists and businesses. We carry many products made in the USA.

We deliver to a wide local area, and ship worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (7)
Samples (5)
Flower Girl Baskets (3)
Wholesale/Bulk (1)

The best decision hands down is Blossom and Basket! Not only were my flowers beyond my wildest dream come true but they offer rentals to!!! They helped by hiding exit signs and doors with drapes that were right behind our sweetheart table was. We also rented the wood trip stand and single stands for our cupcakes which were awesome and perfect!! When it came to flowers they went above and beyond my expectations. From the ceremony arch to decor on the fireplace mantle and the isle and everyone’s bouquets and boutonnieres they were all flawless. They even dealt with me easily through email when I wanted to make changes! The accommodation that Rene and her wonderful staff give is so much more then anyone could ever imagine. Best company EVER !!!

Photo of Blossom and Basket Boutique in Mount Airy, MD
Photo of Blossom and Basket Boutique in Mount Airy, MD - Hid exit doors behind drapes!
Photo
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cameron, 9/15/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Creative services and amazing staff!

Profile Picture User6765467, [Private], 1 Review

Reception Decorations

1 Photo

1 VIDEO

15 ENDORSEMENTS
Their creations are just great. Good people to work with.....very caring and attentive to your needs.

Blossom and Basket Boutique is a very professional and knowledgeable florist company. I worked with Renee during the planning of my wedding of 2014 and as a professional twice since then. I would highly recommend this florist and her staff. Happy planning

Whenever a bride sends me her vendor list and I see that Blossom and Basket is the florist, I get so excited because I know that everything is going to be sooo beautiful! I've photographed multiple weddings recently where Blossom and Basket did the flowers and holy moly they really make these images pop! My brides that have used Blossom and Basket are always in love with their floral arrangements and have amazing things to say about their team.

Ellie & Reenie and the entire staff at Blossom & Basket Boutique are tops in the flower business! Creative and affordable, they did the flowers for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding 5 years ago, and we still have friends and associates rave about the flowers and ask for Blossom & Basket Boutique!

Rene and Ellie are just....fantastic! There is no other way to put it. Their work is amazing and unique. I've never seen flowers look so gorgeous!

72 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

3 North Main Street, Mount Airy, MD 21771   See On Map
301-829-8300 (phone)
Blossom and Basket Boutique is a wedding florist and event rentals provider from Mount Airy, Maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Frederick, MD, Baltimore-Washington Metro Area, and South Central Pennsylvania.. Blossom and Basket Boutique is a professional wedding florist and event rentals provider that has been part of the Mount Airy, Maryland wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in weddings.