Blossom & Basket Boutique

Mount Airy, Maryland View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Blossom and Basket Boutique is a floral studio, specializing in wedding flowers, located in Mount Airy, Maryland. Since 2001, the floral experts at Blossom and Basket Boutique have prioritized customer service and providing fabulous floral arrangements to weddings throughout Maryland. This floral studio is owned and operated by mother-daughter team Rene Bonde Shiffer and Ellie Bonde, who infuse their passion and dedication into each floral creation. Blossom and Basket Boutique can supply the perfect blooms to provide the finishing touch to your special day. Their team serves weddings in Frederick, Maryland, Baltimore-Washington Metro area and South Central Pennsylvania.

Blossom and Basket Boutique provides custom floral arrangements and designs for weddings and special events. They deliver to the local area and ship worldwide. The floral specialists at Blossom and Basket Boutique are skilled in a variety of floral styles, and can create arrangements to match the style of your wedding. They offer the following floral services:

• Set up
  • Delivery
  • Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Set up
  • Wholesale/bulk

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Logan
    Logan H. Married on 05/28/2022

The most magically beautiful flowers I've ever seen

We hired B&B after meeting via Zoom with a few flower vendors because we loved that they were run by a mother-daughter duo, were not over-the-moon expensive, and they make incredibly beautiful arrangements.
    I ordered a sample bouquet from them just to get an idea of the colors I had selected in person - and I loved it! BUT nothing could prepare me for what I saw on my wedding day. B&B completely knocked it out of the park. All of the arrangements were larger and more full than I expected. All of my dreams were literally brought to life - we wanted a flower garden-esque wedding and boy did B&B deliver.
    If you're looking for a florist, look no further! They have great prices, wonderful communication, and STUNNING arrangements, plus it's great to support a family-owned and operated business!

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Logan,
    Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your experience. Your day was stunning and we loved seeing the photos you shared! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. Your review is greatly appreciated!
    Samantha Married on 05/28/2022

Beautiful flowers!

I loooved my flowers! This group was great to work, super communicative and professional, and did an amazing job on our arbor flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Emily & Erik
    26 photos · 07/14/2018

Pricing

Carroll County Farm Museum Carroll County Farm Museum Barn & Farm Weddings

Their creations are just great. Good people to work with.....very caring and attentive to your needs.

If The Candle Fits Wedding and Event Rentals, LLC If The Candle Fits Wedding and Event Rentals, LLC Wedding Rentals

Blossom and Basket Boutique is a very professional and knowledgeable florist company. I worked with Renee during the planning of my wedding of 2014 and as a professional twice since then. I would highly recommend this florist and her staff. Happy planning

Christa Rae Photography Christa Rae Photography Wedding Photographers

Whenever a bride sends me her vendor list and I see that Blossom and Basket is the florist, I get so excited because I know that everything is going to be sooo beautiful! I've photographed multiple weddings recently where Blossom and Basket did the flowers and holy moly they really make these images pop! My brides that have used Blossom and Basket are always in love with their floral arrangements and have amazing things to say about their team.

3 North Main Street Mount Airy, Maryland, 21771
Location of (Blossom & Basket Boutique)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding