My Flower Box Designs

782 Route 3 North, Suite D,, Gambrills, MD 21054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About My Flower Box Designs

My Flower Box Events is a wedding florist located in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Specializing in classic, glamorous, modern, preppy, and romantic floral designs, this company helps couples create the memorable wedding of their dreams.

My Flower Box Events creates customized designs to fit clients’ personal style and wedding vision. The professional team provides consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup to make your big day as stress free as possible. My Flower Box Events offers the following types of arrangements for weddings:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres and corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower baskets and flower crowns
  • Single flowers

My Flower Box Designs 4
My Flower Box Designs 5
My Flower Box Designs 6

Nora · Married on 12/08/2018

Good vendor, but read my suggestions!

I worked with Kim from MFBE. She was nice and easy to work with and provided discounts where she was able to. She had great ideas of flowers that could keep the price reasonable, which I appreciated. I have to say that I was really disappointed in my sample bouquet as it was missing a few of the flowers we had decided on and it was tiny. It felt like Kim had a lot going on and it didn’t get her full attention, which I can understand, however I shouldn't haven't been charged 110 for it. The upside was that I could then tell her exactly what I didn't like about it and what I wanted more specifically and she added those changes right into the contract. Because of my sample bouquet experience I was a very nervous about the flowers leading up to the wedding day (and the reason I did not give 5 stars)...but I was pleasantly surprised and I LOVED my bouquet. It was exactly what I wanted and Kim's team did a great job. The bridesmaids bouquets had roses that were not the color I wanted but they were still beautiful and I loved their shape (I wanted them to be a dusty pink and they were more orange/yellow). My recommendation is to find a picture you want her to replicate or something very very similar to your vision. She was able to make a last minute addition of two boutonnieres for the ring bearers (the day before) that I had completely forgotten to add...she also gave us an extra boutonniere just in case. Communication was pretty good and I didn’t have any problems getting in touch with Kim. There was a lot of back and forth and I think sometimes little details were missed but I also made a lot of changes throughout the year. I would say MFBE is a great vendor for the price and so long as you are very clear about what you want, you won't be dissapointed.

Sent on 12/18/2018

My Flower Box Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 210.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Flower Box Designs 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 782 Route 3 North, Suite D, Gambrills, MD, 21054 See on map
    410-878-0373 (Phone number)
    443-904-0802 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment.
  • 510 McCormick Drive, Suite H Glen Burnie, MD, 21061 See on map
    410-878-0373 (Phone number)
    443-904-0802 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment. We have relocated to Gambrills, MD and Annapolis, MD.
  • 13 Francis Street Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
    443-904-0802 (Phone number)
    410-878-0373 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment.