My Flower Box Designs

510 McCormick Drive, Suite H, Glen Burnie, MD, MD 21061 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About My Flower Box Designs

My Flower Box Designs is a Wedding Event Florist with locations in Gambrills and Annapolis, Maryland. My Flower Box Designs specializes in creating memorable weddings in Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC, and the Eastern Shore, as well as destination.

We love to create designs specific to our clients to fit their personal style and vision for their big day. Please schedule a consultation so we can begin to create a lasting memory for the most important day in your life.

Design and execution of a flawless event. We provided design service, creation, and execution of the event. Our design team will set up and breakdown your event. We provide rental items.

Follow My Flower Box Designs on

My Flower Box Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 210.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Flower Box Designs 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 510 McCormick Drive, Suite H Glen Burnie, MD, 21061 See on map
    410-878-0373 (Phone number)
    443-904-0802 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment. We have relocated to Gambrills, MD and Annapolis, MD.
  • 782 Route 3 North, Suite D, Gambrills, MD, 21054 See on map
    410-878-0373 (Phone number)
    443-904-0802 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment.
  • 13 Francis Street Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
    443-904-0802 (Phone number)
    410-878-0373 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment.