My Flower Box Designs

782 Route 3 North, Suite D,, Gambrills, MD 21054 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About My Flower Box Designs

My Flower Box Events is a wedding florist located in Glen Burnie, Maryland. Specializing in classic, glamorous, modern, preppy, and romantic floral designs, this company helps couples create the memorable wedding of their dreams.

My Flower Box Events creates customized designs to fit clients’ personal style and wedding vision. The professional team provides consultations, event design, delivery, setup, and cleanup to make your big day as stress free as possible. My Flower Box Events offers the following types of arrangements for weddings:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres and corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Flower baskets and flower crowns
  • Single flowers

My Flower Box Designs 5
My Flower Box Designs 6

Brandon Kopcienski · Married on 03/16/2019

Appeasing the Flower Snob

I am the flower snob in the relationship and when comes to flowers I am extremely particular. Our wedding planner recommended Kim and her company. Based on other people's reviews we were a little concerned with what the finished product was going to look like but boy were we happy! Kim really turned our flower and center piece vision into a reality. She was able to get us all of the tropical flowers we requested and made some of the most beautiful bouquets (for the bridesmaids and my wife) that we and our guests had ever seen. Not only were our flowers amazing, but the price spent was way less than anyone would have imagined.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    My Flower Box Designs 12

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

4.2

Very knowledgeable

I worked with Kim and she was very open to working on figuring out a direction. I knew I wanted flowers in season and knew a color palette. I loved the direction she had in mind and the flowers that suggested. She worked to help stay in budget and had great suggestions. However, when the bouquets showed up the day of the wedding for some reason there were yellow (apricot) flowers in the bouquets. We discussed blue, white, purple, and light pink. I cannot remember the florist who dropped off the flowers (it wasn't Kim). She was very understanding and had extra flowers to spare. She took out all the apricot flowers and added more purple. The bouquets looked amazing, I loved mine once it was fixed. Thankfully none of the table arrangements had the apricot color, but the light pink roses. I know I had a wedding in July, but my husband's boutonniere was completely wilted when he was getting ready inside in AC. He and his mom tried to pin it twice, but it still laid at a right angle...

Sent on 07/28/2019

My Flower Box Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 210.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Flower Box Designs 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 782 Route 3 North, Suite D, Gambrills, MD, 21054 See on map
    410-878-0373 (Phone number)
    443-904-0802 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment.
  • 510 McCormick Drive, Suite H Glen Burnie, MD, 21061 See on map
    410-878-0373 (Phone number)
    443-904-0802 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment. We have relocated to Gambrills, MD and Annapolis, MD.
  • 13 Francis Street Annapolis, MD, 21401 See on map
    443-904-0802 (Phone number)
    410-878-0373 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment.