Marigold Flowers by Bailey

Joppa, MD View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Marigold Flowers by Bailey is a florist based in Joppa, Maryland, specializing in custom flower arrangements for weddings, events, and special occasions. The business is solely owned and operated by Bailey Brewer, a passionate floral designer. This professional uses her creativity to help turn her client's dreams into a reality. Bailey takes pride in her work and loves seeing how happy her clients are to see the outcome of their floral arrangements.

Ahead of your big day, Marigold Flowers by Bailey offers consultations. Here, Bailey can learn about your love story and what blooms you require at your wedding. Whether it's a plethora of tropical centerpieces or a vintage bouquet to match your dress, this professional has you covered. To ensure that all arrangements fit, your florist can visit your chosen venue. On the day of the celebration, all designs are delivered and set up. This allows you to relax and simply enjoy tour amazing day.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Connie S. Married on 05/19/2022

Beautiful Flowers!

We had a very small wedding and Bailey did our flowers. We could not have been happier with how everything turned out!! The flowers were fresh, beautiful and lasted several weeks after our wedding. I buy flower arrangements all the time from Bailey and am never ever disappointed!! She’s the best. 😊

Marigold Flowers by Bailey's reply:

So glad to hear that you were happy with your wedding florals and that you got to enjoy them even after your wedding! Wishing you and your husband the best!
    Debbie J. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful Flowers

Marigold Flowers by Bailey provided exceptional service and gorgeous flowers! I highly recommend!

Marigold Flowers by Bailey's reply:

Thank you! I am so happy to hear you were pleased with all of your wedding florals! Wishing you and your husband lots of love and happiness!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Events

13 Nov
Bridal Show

Come visit me at the Baltimore Convention Ceneter for the Bridal and Wedding Expo to see my work and meet me!

Date: From 11/13/2022 to 11/13/2022 Schedule 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Location: One West Pratt Street Baltimore, MD, 21201, Baltimore, MD

Team

Bailey Brewer
Bailey Brewer
Owner

Hello Everyone! My name is Bailey, I would like to share a little about myself with you all. I went to school and studied floral design all 4 years of high school. I recently graduated in August 2021 with my Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from UMGC. I have been working in the floral industry for the past 6 years and now I am finally fulfilling my dream to start my own business! Floral design is my passion, but one of the best parts of the job is seeing the genuine and appreciative reactions I receive when my clients see my flowers arrangements!

Gunpowder Ridge Road Joppa, MD, 21085
Location of (Marigold Flowers by Bailey)
Gunpowder Ridge Road Joppa, MD, 21085

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding