14 Reviews for Amanda Vitti Photography

User Photos
High-Res Images (3)
Digital Files (3)
13 Amanda Vitti Photography Reviews

I am so happy we found Amanda for our engagement photo session. She worked with us on price, was very flexible and helpful with finding a place, time, and date, and our photos turned out amazing! I am so excited to use them for our save the dates! We had to take our photos a little later in the Fall than we had hoped, so a lot of the colorful leaves had fallen, and on top of that it was a cloudy day, but Amanda made our photos so bright and colorful you would never know. My fiance and I also aren't the easiest to take pictures of- we are a little camera shy and awkward. Amanda kept everything very light and was positive the whole time. I sent her some ideas of photos/shots/poses from pinterest a few days before and she made sure to include all of them. She was so great to work with. If I was getting married in town I would have wanted to book her for our special day too.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Amanda Vitti is amazing. She's truly a fun and friendly person who is super attentive to the art of photography. She's reliable, extremely responsive and will do a fantastic job capturing your special day. She paid a ton of attention to the detail of all of our photos, which weren't "easy" shots, might I add. We had fireworks, sparklers, a jumpin' dance floor, a ton of food, beautiful flowers, and she captured it ALL. We've received a million compliments about our photos. She gave us a ton of pictures on a usb, with a link to share with family and friends, along with printed copies and an amazing photo album that I can't stop staring at. She had it covered!! I would recommend Amanda to anyone and everyone. If you want a kind, detailed, very communicative and responsible photographer, you must book Amanda Vitti. Thank you Amanda!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't fully express how what an amazing job Amanda did for my wedding on 10/3/15. The pictures are beautiful and we treasure them. Below are just a few specifics on what made Amanda so great to work with.

Being 7 months pregnant, Amanda was able to capture both the magical aspect of my baby belly with my husband, while also snapping images where I simply just looked like a happy bride. For a very pregnant bride, it was important to feel beautiful and Amanda really made me feel that way.

She is also one of the most creative photographers I've ever seen. While I know brides always want to have photos of their dresses, shoes and rings to look back on in the future, Amanda photographed them so artfully that we are going to have a few them framed!

She was also completely professional but fun and sweet with our guests. She made our other two children feel completely comfortable and, because of that, we have some truly touching photos with both of them.

I would highly recommend Amanda to anyone and everyone! She's even lined up to take pictures of my newborn daughter, which I can't wait for!

Profile Picture Connie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Amanda is amazing!! She was wonderful to work with, made us feel comfortable and her photos were more than we could have dreamed of!

Profile Picture User6058433, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

In short Amanda was amazing! We hired her for our courthouse wedding and we are in love with our pictures! Right from the start she made us feel comfortable and relaxed.. exactly how you should feel on your wedding day! Amanda was professional, sincere, hardworking, and down for anything (including a quick bar stop before the courthouse!). Amanda created some beautiful pictures that we truly love and cherish.

Profile Picture Staci, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda was WONDERFUL! Her pictures are ART! She captured the joy and love of our ceremony and reception! Her candid pictures of our guests captured the personality of our friends and family! Her pictures of me and the groom ooze with love and fun! If you are looking for a flexible, artistic photographer who listens and makes wonderful suggestions... CALL AMANDA! The photos are a visual representation of the wonderful day we had! CALL HER!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She made me feel at ease and made me feel/look like a model!

Profile Picture Briana, 7/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my now husband and I got engaged, I knew that our wedding would be done on a low cost budget. But the one part of our wedding that I did not want to skimp on was our wedding photos. Residing in New York but having the wedding in my home town of Savannah, Georgia was proving to give me a leg down on finding vendors. In New York, I had always had my eye on family photos that my husbands family had done and how beautiful and mesmerizing they were. That amazing photographer is a family friend and once I met her we began talking of my wedding plans. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that this crazy fun, down to earth girl would ever be an option as my wedding photographer. Well... after a couple talks over my budget and HER dream of flying to Georgia to expanding her portfolio, we booked her as our wedding photographer!

Working with Amanda was a dream. I knew from the beginning that one of the most important parts of my wedding was in great hands. I never felt stressed about the photography portion and was a huge weight off my shoulders that I had a professional handling it. She was organized with a wedding outline for the day to make sure that what I needed fit what she was able to do. She was very accommodating with my requests of the shots I wanted to get, as well as the morning after 'trash the dress shoot.'

I highly recommend Amanda as your photographer. Not only for weddings, but for casual pictures, family pictures, maternity pictures. My family has had them all done by her and they are always timeless and very high quality.

Working with Amanda is a no brainer. Always a fun time during the shoot with beautiful photos as a result. You can't go wrong with Amanda Vitti Photography!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 4/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

The minute I saw Amanda's portfolio, I fell in love with her as a photographer. Not only were her photos beautiful, her point of view and creativity was unique and fresh. When meeting Amanda for the first time before our "big day", my then-fiance and I immediately clicked with her. It was as if we were meeting a childhood friend again for the first time in many years. She was easy to talk to, very organized and had a strong desire to capture all of the moments that my husband and I felt were important. On our wedding day, she was with us from start to finish, snapping away at all of the little details and special moments of the day, as well as the big ones! Some of the moments she captured were those that we didn't even see ourselves as they happened, so that was particularly special. In addition, Amanda accommodated our request to have a 2nd shooter, which we felt was very important. It was the best investment we've made in a long time, and I'm happy to say we'll be able to reflect on this day through the photographs she took for many years to come. I would highly recommend Amanda Vitti Photography to anyone.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda did my wedding pictures and I couldn't be happier with them. The entire day of my wedding it was raining... But Amanda made these pictures look like there wasn't a cloud in the sky! She was everywhere the entire day from the very beginning to the end and captured Precious moments of my day. I would recommend Amanda Vitti photography to everyone. Amanda truly was a pleasure and I couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda was our stand-in photographer when ours cancelled two days before the ceremony. We met for the first time the day of the event and immediately fell in love with her. Amanda was professional, flexible, courteous and incredibly sweet. She worked extremely hard that day, everywhere we looked there she was. When we received our photos it was obvious that she had captured the most amazing moments of the most beautiful day of our lives. We could not have been happier and we wholeheartedly highly recommend Amanda and would definitely use her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Darren, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amanda is a great photographer with amazing vision and personality. We were very happy with everything and will definitely use her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have used Amanda Vitti Photography many times, but the first big event she did for me was my wedding on 11.13.10 and it was her first big job- but you wouldn't know that! The photos were awesome and we love looking at them still to this day! Amanda has a love and true passion for what she does and it can be seen in her work. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking photos that genuinely and truly capture the specialness of your day!

Profile Picture Janna, 11/13/10, 2 Reviews