Alon David Photography Reviews

54 | San Diego, CA

54 Reviews for Alon David Photography

shara · Married on 05/31/2015

Alon David photography was very helpful in coming to an agreement on price for the wedding. His photographer Michael and Susan made our photoshoot fun. They were very professional and punctual. We had a great experience with the photography. Cant wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Joe · Married on 09/27/2014

Alon shot our engagement session and our actual wedding. His quality of work is superb.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Alon is amazing. Have you seen his website? He also made sure to get all my must haves from my very long list on top of all those other awesome shots.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Christa · Married on 05/31/2014

Alon David is incredibly talented! If you are a bride like me who values amazing and unique wedding pictures you MUST HIRE Alon David. He really went above and beyond for our wedding and delivered absolutely incredible photos. You only have one chance to capture those moments on your wedding day and I am so thankful I found and hired Alon David Photography. My pictures are priceless and I am so thankful I had an amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/06/2014

My husband and I recently got married and had Alon as our photographer and we are beyond happy and thankful he was there to capture our day. We definitely did a little research before choosing our photographer but after meeting with Alon nobody stood out to us like his did. His work speaks for itself, it is fantastic and we loved how personable but professional he was.
    After we decided to go with him, we had our engagement pictures taken which turned out amazing. We had a few different settings in mind and he was so flexible and ready for anything. He was great at making us feel comfortable and helped position us to get the best picture possible. Honestly , after we got our engagement pictures back we were blown away. They were amazing.
    We recently had our wedding and he once again amazed us with his talent. Alon and his assistant Lance were great. I loved that between the two they captured all the little details and small moments I didn't think were even being seen. I was beyond impressed at how good Alon was at keeping us on our time schedule but still getting all the shots we really wanted plus all the amazing other pictures he took. Alon went above and beyond at our wedding and we could not be more grateful for him and his team. A big thank you goes out to Alon and lance, We absolutely LOVE the fairy tale photos they took and are so grateful Alon was there to capture our fairy tale wedding day and take beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. We look forward to getting our wedding album made and in our hands. Alon's work truly is amazing and We will most definitely be calling him in the future to capture all the other special times in our life we have to look froward to.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2014

Alon David did my engagement wedding photos. They came out absolutely amazing. He was creative, artistic and patient. Best of all, he took the time to familiarize himself with my pinterest account and made sure I got all the shots I pinned to my engagement board!

Sent on 06/12/2014
  • User4059092 · event on 04/12/2014

great shots ...artistically thought out. Thanks

Sent on 04/24/2014

Scott · event on 04/12/2014

Alon is a very professional, personable, and talented photographer. His photos are beautiful, interesting, and thought-provoking. The way he composes each shot not only captures the moment, but also tells a story. He was recommended by a friend, he has shot both Bar/Bat Mitzvah's for my family, and I continue to recommend him to friends and family.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Cora · Married on 03/29/2014

Twenty stars wouldn't be enough to adequately rate Alon David's work.

If you want to see a true master at work, then watch him in action. He is thorough and extremely creative with his photographs. If photography were an Olympic sport, he'd be the gold medalist every year. Don't hesitate to hire him for any of your photography needs. He'll exceed your expectations and amaze you.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Amy · Married on 03/01/2014

Alon was fabulous and captured amazing moments from our wedding. Not only is Alon and his team very professional they are creative! During our wedding day we experienced torrential rain and Alon thought of great alternative areas at our venue to take beautiful photographs. Looking at our photos now you would never know it had rained. Again, I highly recommend Alon Photograhy ;)

Sent on 05/05/2014

veronica · Married on 11/08/2013

Alon was absolutely wonderful! He took great pictures with little to no sunlight at all and you couldnt even tell we were in the dark unless he wanted it to show it was dark. I love my pictures! Even my sister who is always so critical about her pictures loved the shoots that were taken of her. He is very friendly and very passionate and dedicated to his work. He worked with my budget as well. I never thought i would be able to afford a photographer as good as him but he helped me to make that possible. My wedding album is going to be beautiful! He has so many choices and options for the album and i cannot wait to get mine! I will recommend Alon to anyone! Even his assistant took great creative and unique photos. My experience was just awesome all around! What a great wedding day i had :-)

Sent on 01/09/2014

Alona · Married on 10/06/2013

Alon was very professional and took beautiful pictures of our wedding ceremony. The pictures were so good it was very difficult to pick only 100 of the 700 images he shot!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

aLoN DaviD and his assistant Lance were an amazing pair of photographers, and I recommend them very highly to anyone looking for a skilled, creative photographer for a wedding, family shoot, or corporate event. They were willing to fulfill all of our photography requests on the day of our wedding - no questions asked. They were professional, showed up early to set up, and made sure we had discussed all the important details in advance so there was NOTHING to stress about on the big day.
    Our families and wedding party agreed that Alon was SO fun to work with, and have been asking for his information since the wedding. His approach is both friendly and systematic to make sure you get the most value for your money, and the pictures turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We are working on creating our wedding album with Alon at the moment, and cannot believe how many amazing pictures we get to chose from. Thank you aLoN!!! Can't wait to work with you again sometime soon!

Sent on 10/29/2013

afsaneh · Married on 08/09/2013

We and our guest loved Alon in our wedding. He is professional, on time, creative and cool!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Hervin and Melissa · Married on 07/20/2013

My wife and I had our wedding on July 20, 2013. We could not have picked a better photographer to photograph our wedding. Alon and his staff were very professional, on time, and creative with shots, angles and really shoots outside of the box. My wife and I are very pleased with hi services and would recommend him to anyone that needs a photographer for an event!

Sent on 07/24/2013

We did a very low-key wedding ceremony in La Jolla. We asked for location recommendation and he immediately provided a few suggestions, including Windansea which we eventually used. Even though we have agreed to do the session at 5-7pm, we realized 6-8pm will give us more sunset time for better pictures. Alon was immediately OK to change time.

Looking at his pictures, he has a true gift for capturing the moment and balancing the people with the background. We've studied the portfolio of a few competitive wedding photographers in the area. Smehow Alon's pictures have more life and story to tell. It's difficult for me to describe this feeling and you should do your own research and comparison. Sure not every shot is gold but I only need to hang up a few masterpieces.

Overall, I highly recommend Alon to your event. He probably doesn't offer the cheapest bid. But if you needed to pay someone instead of getting your friend as photographer, you probably want to pay a fantastic one. Consider Alon.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Laura & Craig · Married on 05/26/2013

I would 100% recommend Alon David Photography to anybody that truly wants their precious memories captured. He is professional and knows exactly what to do to make sure every single picture is absolutely perfect! We can't believe how beautiful the pictures are and can't wait to be able to share these memories with our kids. Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Julia · Married on 05/18/2013

Alon called me within 30 minutes of my online inquiry. I contacted the top three wedding photographers reviewed on Yelp. I was very impressed with his website and beautiful and modern pictures. It was very convenient that he met us at our house and went over the package we chose. He was well within our budget and we even extended our photography time by one hour a week before and he was very accommodating. Most of the staged photography was done before our wedding ceremony even started. It was great just relaxing with our guests instead of being pulled away for more photographer. He made not only us, but our guests feel comfortable. He shared the pictures during the night and they looked so incredible. He had a small sample of our pictures online the next day. They look amazing and we can't wait to see the rest of them. I would definitely recommend Alon. When I texted my husband one of the pictures yesterday his response was, "Fricken BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!" and then he made it the background picture on his phone. Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Adam · Married on 05/04/2013

Alon David is an incredible photographer. He is so masterful, professional, and dedicated to his work. Because of Alon, I will forever be able to remember the best day of my life through the most beautiful photographic art imaginable.

Sent on 05/10/2013

I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding and one of the best decisions I made was choosing Alon David Photography. Alon is an extremely talented photographer and takes breathtaking photos. I can tell you honestly that neither I nor my husband are particularly photogenic subjects but the pictures that we were sent after our wedding are seriously breathtaking! He takes into account the perfect angles and lighting to create truly magical and romantic photos that captures the true spirit of the day.
    In addition, he is very take charge and organized yet manages to stay polite the entire time. Believe me, this is essential in a wedding photographer. Everyone wants pictures taken and he is able to help direct the flow of the day so that pictures are done in a timely fashion. He even instructed the florist on the correct way to keep my bouquet fresh while I was getting ready and then made sure they arranged everything correctly. Alon had also put together a guest signing book based on pictures from our engagement session. The book was so gorgeous that guests weren’t sure they could write on it and sign it! He noticed this and encouraged all the guests through out the night to sign our book, without us even realizing this was occurring.
    Lastly, he is a super nice and easy to work with individual. My father likes photography and Alon saw my dad trying to take pictures as we were getting ready. He helped my dad improve his technique and instructed my father on how to get the perfect shots! Everyone at the wedding loved him and multiple people commented on how by the end of the wedding he felt like a new friend to them.
    Now, the biggest challenge is choosing the pictures to put in an album because we love them all so much! What a great problem to have! One of the best decisions I made regarding the wedding was hiring Alon David. I can not recommend him enough for his talent, skill, artistry, and everything else he brings to the table. Thank you Alon!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Alon and his team were wonderful with our families, friends, and us on our wedding day. He made everyone feel at ease and important in the photos. He also made sure everyone had their eyes open for every shot (sooo important) and that every child was smiling (or at least looking at the camera)! For his team to keep up with the day's events and constant requests (one of which required a lot of climbing and patience with the bride) was amazing. He played a significant role in making our ceremony and reception memorable. His suggestions for poses were creative and turned out amazing. He can bring out the beauty in any location and in any subject. The previews he showed us on his camera made us so excited to view the final products online - we're like kids around Christmas - we can't wait to open up our gifts! The price we paid was definitely worth it. We were so lucky to have had Alon and his team there that day. Thanks, Alon!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Alon David is an extremely professional, reliable, and expressive artist. He captured such amazing images from both my engagement party and my wedding! I couldn't imagine anyone else photographing my wedding. He is a brilliant artist, his work is simply beautiful. Alon and his team created a comfortable environment for my husband and I, allowing us to be expressive and to be ourselves in the photographs. I would not hesitate to recommend him and will certainly continue to request that he capture every important event in my family's lives! Thank you Alon! Natan and Elisheva Darey

Sent on 01/16/2013

Elisheva · Married on 01/13/2013

I recently hired Alon David as the photographer for my wedding and I couldn't be happier. He is excellent at his craft, clearly experienced, and is a true professional. The quality of his photographs is excellent, his rates are amazing, and the experience he provides is calming, comfortable, and individualized. One of his best qualities is that he is extremely adaptable and was open to all our wishes and requests. Alon and his team made me, my husband, my family, and my guests feel comfortable and pampered. He was attentive to every detail, and adjusted as the day went on to ensure that he captured every moment perfectly. I am very happy with our wedding photos and with the entire experience as a whole. I would recommend Alon David to anyone without reservation.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Alon was great to work with! He adapted easily to the hectic schedule and was very relaxed, which helped us to be relaxed. He found stunning lighting and perfect locations around the site. We are all very pleased with how the photos turned out and had a wonderful experience with Alon and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/14/2012

A long over due review owed to Alon. We hired Alon as our wedding photographer last October. We actually found him on yelp! Good thing we did, because I could not ask for better engagement photos and wedding photos.

Our engagement photos involved our three dogs, which was a handful to do a photo shoot. But Alon warned us to bring either a friend or family member to help us with the dogs so we would not be distracted by them while doing the photo shoot. Alon was so patient with us and the dogs. If you have a dog or dogs, you would know how difficult it can be to get them to cooperate for a picture. Needless to say, our engagement photos with our dogs turned out fabulous!

Now the wedding photos...Alon coordinated a plan to take the most memorable moments throughout the entire wedding. The most difficult part was trying to get the family members to line up for photos, but he did just that. No one was left out! He was professional the entire time while his assistant photographer Lance worked along his side from beginning to the end of the wedding. We also ordered 3 wedding albums. They turned out awesome. The layout of the album was great because each page captured a special moment during the wedding. Each time we flip through the album, it takes us right back to our wedding day like it was yesterday. Alon was also open to suggestions on poses I wanted to do. Alon and Lance were really easy to work with. We hope to work with Alon again in the future for our family photo shoot.

Sent on 09/07/2013