All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida Reviews

211 | Pompano Beach, FL

211 Reviews for All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida

A K · Getting married on 10/16/2021

A beautiful experience

Our engagement photo shoot turned into a beautiful and intimate beach ceremony performed by Malen Hsu. Unable to have our families join us, we decided not to wait any longer and just get married with our toddler and witnesses in tow. Malen was not only happy but enthusiastic to spend a beautiful fall day with us on Sand Beach at Acadia National Park. Malen was kind enough to spend some time with and get to know us. I feel like this was important for her to pull together such a beautiful and simple ceremony that fit us perfectly. Thank you so much for making our day special.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Christopher

Christopher M. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Everything was excellent with them and we loved Connie

We had a challenging start to our big day due to weather but Connie was excellent the whole time and was extremely friendly and relatable. We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Lynda H. · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Incredible Service

My husband and I decided at the last minute to elope while on vacation in Maine.. We were SOOOOO lucky to find All In One Weddings / Connie and of course Jill. We cannot say enough about the professionalism and the wonderful care they treated us with.. They made our Dream come true.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • ELAINE

Elaine A. · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Perfect in every way

All In One Weddings was absolutely wonderful in making our special day perfect. I highly recommend their all inclusive package. Connie Mills was a very kind and professional officiant. We also had fabulous flowers, champagne, a beautiful cake and fantastic pictures. Truly a five-star experience!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Angela D. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Our officiant was amazing

John was a wonderful officiant! We were able to customize our program, and he was friendly and professional throughout the process.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Deborah

Deborah Y. · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Awesome Simple Wedding in a short time!

My fiance and I wanted a very small, simple wedding at the time Maine was just starting to open up a bit from the coronavirus. All in One Weddings helped us plan our ceremony at Two Lights State Park in Cape Elizabeth within our two week time frame. John Portela did a great job as our officiant making both of us feel at ease. The phone conferences between John, my fiance and me and the email correspondence was all we needed to iron out the details of the ceremony. The beautiful June day, the awesome ocean view location and John as our officiant made our wedding day absolutely wonderful!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2020

All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida's reply:

Thank you, Deborah! Covid has cancelled a lot of things up here . . . but it can NOT cancel love! So glad you decided to tie the knot with us at All In One Weddings. John is a favorite of ours as well! :)
  • Tammy

Tammy F. · Married on 02/04/2021

Wonderfully Simple Wedding

Connie greeted us with a warm smile and a handshake. She was very attentive and accommodating in suggesting ideas for us.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Mikaela L. · Married on 11/28/2020

Best officiant you could imagine! Very professional and personable!

Connie was better than I ever could have imagined. She was so helpful during the whole process and made my wedding day stress free. The bouquet she made for me was so beautiful. She made great recommendations for flower colors so they didn’t clash with the existing venue decor. She was so professional and did an amazing job performing the ceremony. I would recommend Connie to anyone I know getting married. She is the best!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Matt W. · Married on 11/13/2020

All in 1 weddings

My wife and I ended up canceling our big wedding due to the covid times and had a mini ceremony/elopement instead. We had to plan our new wedding in about 4 weeks and the vendor that I used to get our officiant was very responsive and quick to get back to me. They have a very professional team on staff, the whole experience with them was very easy and even though we were rushing to get everything organized and get all the stuff we needed for our mini ceremony, they made it seem very calm and relaxed. I'm so happy I found them and they prices were very reasonable to which made even better! I would highly recommend using all in 1 weddings to find your officiant and other vendors. If your able to have Lisa as your officiant I would highly recommend her as well she was very professional she gave us quite a few options on how we wanted the ceremony to go and was a huge pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Eileen S. · Married on 10/29/2020

All in One Weddings

Carol and her staff were exceptional. In an environment where nothing is certain, Carol and her staff really paid attention to every detail. We had an elopement in Maine and Carol made sure we had the best Rabbi, and the best photographer and florist for our intimate ceremony and celebration. We couldn’t have asked for more and we wouldn’t have changed a thing. Would highly recommend “All in One Weddings.”

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica K. · Married on 10/18/2020

Jess Kvasic

John Portela was incredible. He was thorough and patient. He helped us create the per wedding ceremony for us. We truly wouldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/16/2020

Excellent and Professional

John Portela was the officiant for our Oct 2020 wedding and we could not have been more pleased. He was responsive, helpful, and professional. The process itself was very straightforward. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Steve · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything made easy

What a pleasant experience it was working with Connie. No hassle, she knew all the questions to ask to make everything go smoothly. She is a master of her craft

Sent on 10/21/2020

Carmen R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything we wanted!

Ruth was perfect! She helped us craft a script that was exactly what we wanted for our big day (which, for us, was a nonreligious, brief ceremony). She was also incredibly responsive and helpful leading up tot he big day, and when we said our "I Do's" at the slightly wrong moment, she rolled with it and made it a beautiful moment for us. She made the legal part of our day so stress free and relaxed!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 10/10/2020

John P. made our ceremony amazing!

John P. was our officiant for our 10/10/20 wedding in Maine and he was SO great! He was professional, friendly, easy to keep in touch with, and very receptive and encouraging to hear to our selections for the ceremony. He didn't put any pressure on us and made the whole process so easy-really took a lot of weight off my shoulders as a COVID bride! I knew our ceremony was in great hands before the day even began. He was amazing coming to our rehearsal and got even our goofy groomsmen to pay attention and follow his suggestions. People are still coming to me telling me how much they loved our officiant!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Lindsay · Married on 10/10/2020

Easiest decision we made!

Our entire experience with All in One Weddings was fantastic! Connie was very communicative and easy to get in touch with, and Natasha was our officiant on the big day. We are in different states, but Natasha offered to facetime with us so we could get to know each other, and provided helpful thoughts as we planned our ceremony. The day of we had a few hiccups but Natasha rolled with it all and made our guests laugh! She was also very kind and patient with us as we fumbled our way through a few things.. ultimately, we had many guests say that they loved our ceremony and my future sister in law even asked me for the contact info of All in One because they thought it was so perfect! Could not recommend more!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing officiant!

We had Connie officiate our wedding in York, Maine! All In One Weddings was so responsive from the start. We booked Connie early on in the wedding planning process as she had rave reviews & it was the best decision I ever made. She sent over so many different ceremony options & we were able to customize the ceremony to what we wanted. Connie also came to our rehearsal the day before and really made us feel at ease with the whole ceremony. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful our ceremony was! Connie is the absolute sweetest & so professional. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara P. · Married on 09/23/2020

Beautiful Maine Wedding

We could not have been happier! We had a beautiful setting in Acadia National Park in Maine! Malen was so sweet and caring and it felt like we had known her forever! She guided us and made it easy to plan our wedding day from Indiana! I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Monica

Monica S. · Married on 09/13/2020

Absolutely amazing to work with

I loved how the small group of people at all in 1 weddings of Maine and Florida where there from the day i messaged them. They answered any and all questions. Connie was amazing she did an absolute amazing job with our ceremony. Our photographer was a sweetheart lol dealing with all of our kids. Our cake was to die for and the flowers were breathtaking. Our day was more then amazing all because of the group at all in 1 wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing highly recommend

I just wanted to say Thank you for making what I thought was the impossible happen. During these difficult times Connie and her team made it happen and we couldn’t be more thankful. My husband and I got married Sept 5th sorry for the late review- but we would highly recommend them. Planning a wedding can be stressful but she made it so easy. From the hair to the photographer everything was amazing.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Martin

Martin F. · Married on 08/08/2020

Our day was spectacular!

I wanted to take a minute to recommend All In One Weddings of Maine. We were recently married in Maine and, being new to the area, we did not know an authorized individual to perform our wedding.
    We found All In One Weddings on-line and we could not be more happier with the service and their professionalism. Mr. John Portella reached out to me a week before the wedding to take me through the necessary details and help me outline the ceremony to make it most meaningful.
    On the day of the ceremony, John was there early and it felt like he was part of the family. The ceremony was so beautiful and John's demeanor and sentiments made the event all the more special.
    I give my highest recommendation to All In One Weddings and John Portella.
    Marty (Groom)

Sent on 08/17/2020

Kristin E. · Married on 07/20/2020

Ellis Elopement

The most absolutely perfect wedding anyone could dream of!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Stacey B. · Married on 06/20/2020

So much gratitude to all of you!

With our original wedding plans being canceled due to Covid 19 and not knowing what the future held we turned to All in One Weddings. Connie was amazing from the start! She took care of all the details and truly worked for us. Malen Hsu was our officiant, she is a beautiful soul and knew exactly how to make our day unique and so special in every way! Brittany Atwater was our photographer, it’s evident her skills and talents go far behind photography but boy are we glad she’s a wedding photographer! She was so lovely, kind and “last minute” accommodating to whatever we desired! Her attention to detail is an acquired skill I’m sure, but she makes it look effortless and organic. All of these women truly made our dream wedding come true! With so much gratitude, Mark and Stacey Bridges

Sent on 07/07/2020

All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida's reply:

Thank you Mark & Stacey! It was truly OUR pleasure to share in the happiness of your very special day!

Renee L. · Married on 06/20/2020

John was the best!

My (now) husband and I are grateful to John Portela for officiating our wedding on 6-20-20 at our home in Casco Maine. He was such a professional and a good friend to us as we navigated rearranging our wedding plans due to covid-19. John checked in with us often and provided reassurance, suggestions, and explained the Marriage ceremony process with patience and knowledge. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful ceremony, and we are so thankful to John for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua S. · Married on 06/14/2020

Evan and I wedding

I want to thank all in one wedding for doing a fantastic job at evan and I wedding lisa was so amazing. I recommend all in one weddings for your special day

Sent on 09/12/2020