All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida Reviews

204 | Pompano Beach, FL

204 Reviews for All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida

• Christopher

Christopher Marks · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Everything was excellent with them and we loved Connie

We had a challenging start to our big day due to weather but Connie was excellent the whole time and was extremely friendly and relatable. We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Lynda Hammond · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Incredible Service

My husband and I decided at the last minute to elope while on vacation in Maine.. We were SOOOOO lucky to find All In One Weddings / Connie and of course Jill. We cannot say enough about the professionalism and the wonderful care they treated us with.. They made our Dream come true.

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • ELAINE

Elaine Alvey · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Perfect in every way

All In One Weddings was absolutely wonderful in making our special day perfect. I highly recommend their all inclusive package. Connie Mills was a very kind and professional officiant. We also had fabulous flowers, champagne, a beautiful cake and fantastic pictures. Truly a five-star experience!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Angela Dinola · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Our officiant was amazing

John was a wonderful officiant! We were able to customize our program, and he was friendly and professional throughout the process.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Deborah

Deborah York · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Awesome Simple Wedding in a short time!

My fiance and I wanted a very small, simple wedding at the time Maine was just starting to open up a bit from the coronavirus. All in One Weddings helped us plan our ceremony at Two Lights State Park in Cape Elizabeth within our two week time frame. John Portela did a great job as our officiant making both of us feel at ease. The phone conferences between John, my fiance and me and the email correspondence was all we needed to iron out the details of the ceremony. The beautiful June day, the awesome ocean view location and John as our officiant made our wedding day absolutely wonderful!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2020

All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida's reply:

Thank you, Deborah! Covid has cancelled a lot of things up here . . . but it can NOT cancel love! So glad you decided to tie the knot with us at All In One Weddings. John is a favorite of ours as well! :)
  • Tammy

Tammy Ferry · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Wonderfully Simple Wedding

Connie greeted us with a warm smile and a handshake. She was very attentive and accommodating in suggesting ideas for us.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Ann

Ann P · Married on 10/16/2020

Excellent and Professional

John Portela was the officiant for our Oct 2020 wedding and we could not have been more pleased. He was responsive, helpful, and professional. The process itself was very straightforward. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Steve · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything made easy

What a pleasant experience it was working with Connie. No hassle, she knew all the questions to ask to make everything go smoothly. She is a master of her craft

Sent on 10/21/2020

Carmen Rochelle Lawrence · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything we wanted!

Ruth was perfect! She helped us craft a script that was exactly what we wanted for our big day (which, for us, was a nonreligious, brief ceremony). She was also incredibly responsive and helpful leading up tot he big day, and when we said our "I Do's" at the slightly wrong moment, she rolled with it and made it a beautiful moment for us. She made the legal part of our day so stress free and relaxed!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie Michaelson · Married on 10/10/2020

John P. made our ceremony amazing!

John P. was our officiant for our 10/10/20 wedding in Maine and he was SO great! He was professional, friendly, easy to keep in touch with, and very receptive and encouraging to hear to our selections for the ceremony. He didn't put any pressure on us and made the whole process so easy-really took a lot of weight off my shoulders as a COVID bride! I knew our ceremony was in great hands before the day even began. He was amazing coming to our rehearsal and got even our goofy groomsmen to pay attention and follow his suggestions. People are still coming to me telling me how much they loved our officiant!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Hall · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing officiant!

We had Connie officiate our wedding in York, Maine! All In One Weddings was so responsive from the start. We booked Connie early on in the wedding planning process as she had rave reviews & it was the best decision I ever made. She sent over so many different ceremony options & we were able to customize the ceremony to what we wanted. Connie also came to our rehearsal the day before and really made us feel at ease with the whole ceremony. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful our ceremony was! Connie is the absolute sweetest & so professional. I'd highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara K Peterson · Married on 09/23/2020

Beautiful Maine Wedding

We could not have been happier! We had a beautiful setting in Acadia National Park in Maine! Malen was so sweet and caring and it felt like we had known her forever! She guided us and made it easy to plan our wedding day from Indiana! I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Monica

Monica Smith · Married on 09/13/2020

Absolutely amazing to work with

I loved how the small group of people at all in 1 weddings of Maine and Florida where there from the day i messaged them. They answered any and all questions. Connie was amazing she did an absolute amazing job with our ceremony. Our photographer was a sweetheart lol dealing with all of our kids. Our cake was to die for and the flowers were breathtaking. Our day was more then amazing all because of the group at all in 1 wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing highly recommend

I just wanted to say Thank you for making what I thought was the impossible happen. During these difficult times Connie and her team made it happen and we couldn’t be more thankful. My husband and I got married Sept 5th sorry for the late review- but we would highly recommend them. Planning a wedding can be stressful but she made it so easy. From the hair to the photographer everything was amazing.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Martin

Martin Falkenberg · Married on 08/08/2020

Our day was spectacular!

I wanted to take a minute to recommend All In One Weddings of Maine. We were recently married in Maine and, being new to the area, we did not know an authorized individual to perform our wedding.
    We found All In One Weddings on-line and we could not be more happier with the service and their professionalism. Mr. John Portella reached out to me a week before the wedding to take me through the necessary details and help me outline the ceremony to make it most meaningful.
    On the day of the ceremony, John was there early and it felt like he was part of the family. The ceremony was so beautiful and John's demeanor and sentiments made the event all the more special.
    I give my highest recommendation to All In One Weddings and John Portella.
    Marty (Groom)

Sent on 08/17/2020

Kristin Ellis · Married on 07/20/2020

Ellis Elopement

The most absolutely perfect wedding anyone could dream of!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Stacey Bridges · Married on 06/20/2020

So much gratitude to all of you!

With our original wedding plans being canceled due to Covid 19 and not knowing what the future held we turned to All in One Weddings. Connie was amazing from the start! She took care of all the details and truly worked for us. Malen Hsu was our officiant, she is a beautiful soul and knew exactly how to make our day unique and so special in every way! Brittany Atwater was our photographer, it’s evident her skills and talents go far behind photography but boy are we glad she’s a wedding photographer! She was so lovely, kind and “last minute” accommodating to whatever we desired! Her attention to detail is an acquired skill I’m sure, but she makes it look effortless and organic. All of these women truly made our dream wedding come true! With so much gratitude, Mark and Stacey Bridges

Sent on 07/07/2020

All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida's reply:

Thank you Mark & Stacey! It was truly OUR pleasure to share in the happiness of your very special day!

Renee Lockwood · Married on 06/20/2020

John was the best!

My (now) husband and I are grateful to John Portela for officiating our wedding on 6-20-20 at our home in Casco Maine. He was such a professional and a good friend to us as we navigated rearranging our wedding plans due to covid-19. John checked in with us often and provided reassurance, suggestions, and explained the Marriage ceremony process with patience and knowledge. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful ceremony, and we are so thankful to John for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua Spiller · Married on 06/14/2020

Evan and I wedding

I want to thank all in one wedding for doing a fantastic job at evan and I wedding lisa was so amazing. I recommend all in one weddings for your special day

Sent on 09/12/2020

Judith Tighe · Married on 05/30/2020

All in One Weddings

We had Connie with All in One Weddings officiate our wedding this past July. Connie was so professional and classy. We could not have been happier with her. We have already booked her for our vow renewal/reception ceremony next year . I highly recommend Connie and All in One Weddings!

Sent on 08/03/2020

All In One Weddings of Maine & Florida's reply:

Thank you Judy! I can't wait to celebrate with you and Andrew again next year for your vow renewal and reception! Connie :)
  • Karolyn

Karolyn · Married on 10/06/2019

Loved her!!!

Connie is an absolute gem! We didnt have time for our run thru before hand and she just went right along with the small differences. She was funny and absolutly made our ceremony so special.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Ben

Ben Trimble · Married on 09/21/2019

Best experience with the perfect officiant!

We stumbled across All in One Weddings as we were searching for an officiant for our wedding. The entire experience was so great! From the first email to selecting an officiant that we felt fit us to the planning and ceremony, every step of the way was a great experience. We chose John Portela to officiate our wedding and could not have been happier. Not only was he extremely flexible and accommodating, but he even met us the week of our wedding to have coffee and plan out our ceremony. He truly went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect. He ensures the day is everything you want and is readily available if you have questions or are seeking feedback. My favorite thing about John is that he told us he will be more than happy to answer questions or provide suggestions, but never wants to be asked for permission for anything. Not only do I highly recommend All In One Weddings, but I highly recommend John if you are looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/07/2019

Destination Wedding

My now husband, Tristan, and I, had John Portela officiate our wedding in Nobleboro, ME. We live/reside in Minnesota and I found that using All In One Weddings was incredibly helpful.

I had no idea where to start when needing to find someone to actually marry us! I stumbled upon All In One on The Knot. We told them where we were getting married and they provided us with a few individuals that would be available in the area for that day/time. It was a very seamless process. We were given 3 individuals and bios for them to help us decide.

When we chose John, he was very quick to communicate. He responded to emails quickly and was available by phone in the evenings. We were even fortunate to have been able to set up a brief coffee meeting while we were in the area (a few months before the wedding) so we could chat face-to-face.

John also helped us create our ceremony, the way we wanted it. He guided us along and did not push anything. He reminded us that it was our day and that nobody elses opinion was relevant. :)

10/10 would highly recommend All In One, and John Portela!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Alese

Alese Klemens · Married on 09/05/2019

Would recommend!

My husband and I planned our Maine elopement (from out of state) only about 1 month in advance and Mikaela at All In One Weddings was so patient in answering all of my questions and concerns and responding to my emails in a timely and professional manner. She and our officiant Malen walked us through all the paperwork and steps for applying for an out of state marriage license. Malen truly wanted to get to know us and help make our ceremony as special and personalized as she could. We chose to order a bouquet and boutonniere, both of which were beautiful! We also chose photography from the package options and our photographer Brittany was so sweet and fun and captured our day beautifully! I would highly recommend the team at All In One Weddings to help plan your perfect day!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Cara · Married on 08/29/2019

Elopement Wedding Dog of Honor

Connie Mills and Tammy Pooler from All In 1 Wedding http://www.allin1weddings.com and Snap Cat Photography exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 09/14/2019