Alex Neumann Photography Reviews

Alex Neumann Photography 6
Alex Neumann Photography 7

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

You cannot find anyone better than Alex and Team

I literally cannot say enough good things about Alex and his crew. When I was asking some friends in the area about photographers, Alex's name came up so many times. We walked in to meet with him, and within 5 minutes we decided to move forward with him. His personality is so infectious and his work speaks for itself. My husband does not like to take pictures and he had such a great experience with Alex and team because it doesn't feel forced and they are able to get such natural reactions from everyone. And the photos are so absolutely amazing. I fell in love with all of them. When asked to pick 100 photos, it was such a struggle because they were all so perfect. How they are able to capture these special moments is truly spectacular. Lastly, the album Alex created for us is beyond words. The layouts are so perfect and are exactly what I imagined.
    You cannot get better than Alex and team and it was an absolute pleasure having them as part of our special day. When I was greeting my guests, almost every single person commented on how fantastic and amazing the whole photography crew was. 5 stars, would absolutely recommend

Sent on 11/15/2018

Gail · Married on 07/26/2018

Alex is an amazing photographer! Not only did he shoot incredible photos, he made the entire wedding party feel at ease!
    He is enthusiastic and thoroughly enjoys his work. He is very professional. He has a calming influence on his subjects, especially on the bride who was stressed out and worried that everything would come together on time. His assistant Joe is highly skilled and knows how to make you feel relaxed in front of the camera. Joe has a great sense of humor. Alex has a great sense of humor also and is very personable. They are good men. We could not have found a better photographer.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Alex Neumann Photography 8
    Alex Neumann Photography 9
    Alex Neumann Photography 10

Shell · Married on 09/15/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with this very talented artist of a photographer! To say that he made and captured our dreams through his photos is a understatement. The photos got better and better. Alex and his team have such a special gift and a special eye. I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone looking for a creative and unique experience!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Alex Neumann Photography 18
    Alex Neumann Photography 19
    Alex Neumann Photography 20

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Alex was our wedding photographer in 2017 and I can’t say enough good things about him. He was a joy to work with throughout the entire process and it’s easy to see he’s had tons of experience with weddings. My husband (then fiancé) and I saw his work at a bridal show and immediately fell in love. We met with him a few days later and just knew he was our guy- there was no point in meeting anyone else. With Alex you are not just getting pictures, you’re getting artwork that you’ll cherish the rest of your lives. If you’re thinking of hiring Alex just do it, you won’t find anyone better!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

When we began looking for a photographer for our wedding, we did a google search and found Alex’s website. After meeting him and seeing his work, we knew we didn’t need to look any further. We decided on the Madonna Lita package, which was well worth every penny.

Alex and his assistant Joe spent 8 hours with us on our wedding day, capturing the early afternoon to the later evening hours for our reception and beyond. Not to mention they worked cohesively with our other local vendors, having worked weddings together before.

Alex and Joe were both so much fun to work with, and made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. My husband looks at the photos and says they made us look like movie stars! I love the wide angle illustrations Alex is renowned for, his creative visuals, and of course the enhanced touchups during the editing process.

It was very difficult choosing just one hundred photos for our album, because so many of them were exceptional. Alex captured our day with immense enthusiasm and was always very gracious and kind in our interactions with him.

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Alex Neumann Photography 21
    Alex Neumann Photography 22
    Alex Neumann Photography 23
    Alex Neumann Photography 24
    Alex Neumann Photography 25

Allyson · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of Alex photographing both our engagement & wedding in Aug 2017.
    Photos last a lifetime and our wedding photographer was the one vendor that my husband and I wanted to ensure we loved. We DID!
    We could not be more overjoyed with the photos and quality of work from Alex (and Jo Jo during our wedding). His expertise, creativity, and pure talent is unmatched!
    To say Alex was worth every cent is an incredible understatement. Our whole wedding we were showered with compliments about his ability, creativity, professionalism, humor, talent, etc. etc. etc..
    Alex and Jo Jo stayed and captured our whole wedding. From the time the bride & bridesmaids and groom & groomsmen were getting ready all the way through to the last dance. Alex was there with his infectious smile capturing it all.
    When my husband and I went to meet Alex and see his work in person, it was almost laughable how quickly we both immediately agreed we loved him and his work. I think it was when he left the room to get us some water that my husband and I looked at each other in relief that we had just found our perfect photographer.
    Alex provides a creative perspective that I couldn't have even dreamed of. We received beautiful, creative, classic photos, making Mom, Dad, in-laws, and grandparents proud, but also innovative, smart, original photos that no other couple has. I was even able to use one of our engagement photos for my professional head shot!
    We are in love with Alex and his work and his name will be the first and only photographer I would recommend to any bride or groom looking for an amazing photographer to capture their wedding memories.
    Ally & Trent

Sent on 08/14/2017

Shayla · Married on 12/03/2016

It's hard to know where to begin with Alex, aside from the obvious that he is tremendously talented. Alex photographed several of my friends weddings over the years so I was introduced to his work long before I even met my husband. Seeing how beautiful his work was sold me and I knew without hesitation he was the photographer I wanted, when I found a man to marry of course. When I began the planning process I contacted Alex a couple of times to see what his availability looked like for the dates I was considering. I wasn't going to have my date picked without knowing he was available. Fortunately he was available the couple of dates I was considering and once I booked the venue my first phone call was to him to secure my date. Alex and Jojo were such pleasures to work with, answering questions along the way and just being so incredibly helpful. Sadly Alex had a family tragedy occur the night before my wedding but you would never have known it during my wedding. He was positive, friendly, energetic, and seemingly normal (as if nothing had happened). Alex and Jojo took charge, kept our bridal parties engaged and in line, as well as entertained. So many of our friends came up to us to tell us how much fun and funny our photographers were, which I always replied that I already knew and that they're the best, which they are. The prices are reasonable and sooooo worth it, my pictures were edited and ready within about two weeks and they were spectacular! I was able to print them in time for the best Christmas gifts for our family! Alex is by far the most talented, unique, and artistic photographer out there and we are so blessed that he was able to capture our day for us!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/01/2016

Alex went above any beyond! My now husband hates having photos taken of him but I could tell he. Was comfortable with Alex. Alex made us laugh which brought out natural shots that were beautiful! I had so many pictures that I am now in love with! He is in the process of creating albums for me and I know they will just be perfect. The photos are art and my family and friends are blown away by his work. We love Alex!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Mel · Married on 07/31/2016

Alex is a true artist and a master of his craft!! This coming from the mother of the... bride 2014 and the groom 2016. Yes, he was the photographer at both of our kids weddings....that's how good he is... we needed an encore!! He was very entertaining and made the process fun with epic shots of the bridal couple and everyone at the wedding, we had such a great time we didn't even realize the time that passed! His albums are a "Piece of Art"!! Unforgettable life time memories forever preserved like that of a Superstar!! Worth every penny!! If you want the best.... Alex is an EPIC photographer and you are gonna want an Alex Neumann Album!!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Jillian · Married on 06/25/2016

Alex was amazing to work with! Our photos turned out amazing and look great, and our album looks beautiful! Alex made our day fun and relaxed and was great to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Best photographer that I've ever experienced both in quality and attitude. He put everyone at ease with his flamboyant personality and was able to get natural, happy pictures of all the wedding party and guests.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Alex is amazing! Not only are his pictures unbelievably beautiful and innovative, he is so upbeat and funny that you can't help but maintain a genuine smile all day long! Thank you so much, Alex!

Sent on 01/18/2016

The one thing that was most important to us was having a good photographer. Boy did we hit the jackpot. We ended up going big and purchasing the package with an engagement session just to see how we liked him. (we figured if we didn't we had time to change)...since that day all we can think about is how AMAZING our pics are gonna be! Alex is not just a professional, but super witty, easier to work with than we could imagine, and an all around great guy. I don't think anybody out there tops him in the photography world-he has a special gift and we are ready to take advantage :)

Sent on 09/24/2015

easy to work with and takes super good photos!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Marjorie · Married on 09/20/2015

If you are looking for a photographer who will capture every memorable moment of your special day, Alex Neuman is the man for the job. Alex and his assistant captured every detail of our wedding so perfectly that the pictures tell the story of our entire day. Alex is not a photographer, he is an artist. (And a comedian in his own right.) He will do whatever it takes to capture that special shot while maintaining a high level of professionalism and respect. It has been several months since our wedding and our wedding party still raves about how fun he made the process. Alex was one of the photographers our wedding coordinator at the venue (Moorpark Country Club) recommended. After contacting several photographers, we called Alex and were immediately impressed by his professionalism and integrity. Looking at our pictures brings tears of joy to my eyes, Alex captured those magical moments I was afraid to miss. The memories he captured will last us a life time.
    Check out his website and see for yourself the magic this man creates with a camera.

Marjorie and Kirk

Sent on 01/03/2016

A must hire. Seriously. We saw his book at our venue and didn't even bother meeting with any other photographers. His photography is THAT beautiful. Not only that, but he was so friendly, professional, and helpful. HIRE HIM.

Sent on 03/22/2015

alysha · Married on 11/08/2014

OMG!!! i love his work!! i knew that i would love it from the beginning but he knows what will look good and he gets it done! I am sooooooooo happy that I went with him for my wedding day! I have only heard good things about Alex and I see why! For sure the best photographer in the world!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Alysha · Married on 11/08/2014

My wedding was almost a year ago and I still love looking at my album and photo's that Alex provided. He is truly amazing and anybody that sees his work will schedule their wedding date around the date he is available. I recommend him to anybody that is getting married. This is the one thing you will have left from your wedding and you will not regret getting him to be your photographer. He bends over backwards for you and never complains- trust me I asked a lot of him. Him and his crew are very professional and they really make you feel like a princess on your wedding day! If you want pictures that you will love forever then Alex is the guy for you!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2014

Sent on 04/03/2017

Jillian · Married on 08/16/2014

Alex is THE most amazing photographer!! He photographed my daughter's wedding. He is easy to work with, professional, flexible, friendly...all while being SUPER TALENTED at the same time!! His photographs are simply amazing!! He told us the pictures would be ready in 3 weeks...they were ready a few days early. Don't look anywhere else! Hire Alex! You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 08/08/2014

So much fun to work with, Alex really knows how to get everyone laughing and to get the genuine smiles! His work is absolutely phenomenal, stunning, breath taking. He is not like your typical classic wedding photographer, he has an artistic edge that will make your photos standout. I highly recommend him! He is punctual and thorough. Two very important aspects to your wedding that you don't want left out. He and Joe really do capture all of the special moments without being in the way or bugging guests. They are truly an amazing team.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Loryn · Married on 05/10/2014

Alex is a genius!! He is one of the most creative and talented people that I've ever worked with. It was an absolute pleasure to have him and his crew at our wedding. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Bridget · Married on 04/06/2014

I've been working with Alex on the other side of the wedding aisle as a Catering Director and wedding coordinator for almost 10 years now and have always enjoyed working with him. Our clients always love him and I've never, ever had a single complaint about him or his assistants . His photographs are works of ART. He is so efficient, kind and easy to work with. But this past weekend I got to see him in action in a whole new light -- Alex photographed my little brother's wedding and was even MORE AMAZING than I knew. We have a huge family with lots of sensitive dynamics and Alex and his assistants handled everyone with such care, kindness and respect that I was in awe. He is wonderful all around and I highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/11/2014

amber · Married on 04/04/2014

When we started looking for venues we were told that when it comes time for photography don't look anywhere else than Alex Neumann. Many people told us that he is the best. His reputation in the industry was very high. So we had to look into this amazing photographer. We are so glad we did! We just received our photos and they are OUTSTANDING! I cannot believe how amazing they are! We will truly cherish them forever! Alex and his assistant were amazing the day of our wedding. They were fast, fun, and very creative! Thank you for the amazing one of a kind service. We are so blessed to have found you

Sent on 04/28/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2013

I just had Alex and his team take photo's for my Wedding 2 weeks ago. I can't imagine a better photographer out there... Alex has an eye for thinking "outside of the box", which creates the most AMAZING, UNIQUE & BEAUTIFUL pictures. On top of that, he has a great personality that just makes the most nervous bride (ME) feel at ease. And he saved the day when my bridesmaids zipper broke, Alex came to the rescue with a dozen safety pins that we managed to conceal and fix her dress with. Thank you Alex and team for helping create the perfect wedding for me!

Sent on 11/01/2013