9 Reviews for Ajit Singh Photography

Proofs (2)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
9 Ajit Singh Photography Reviews

Ajit Singh Photography did a fantastic job at my wedding! My husband and I loved the quality of the work! The photos were absolutely stunning and the video was also great! Darvinder was an amazing photographer and was open to anything we wanted and was there to capture the perfect moments!

Profile Picture Neha, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picking a photographer to capture the most important day of your life was such a stressful decision but the moment I met Darvinder I felt so confident in my decision. Darvinder was so friendly, easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable and confident in front of the camera when in fact we are both shy! He listened to exactly what we wanted and always let us knew his professional opinion. He is so dedicated to his craft, whether he was climbing on a chair or lying on the ground, he made sure that he captured the moment. As I look back at all of our wedding pictures I can still feel the emotions that I felt that day. Anyone with a camera can take pictures but it takes an artist like Darvinder to capture unique and beautiful moments. The pictures and our experience working with him was incredible and I would highly recommend working with him!

Profile Picture Kajal, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ajit, Kevin and Darvinder were able to beautifully capture few of the most important moments in our lives. Throughout the photo shoots, the photographers were able to make us feel comfortable and relaxed. They all handled themselves very professionally. The results were beyond our expectations and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ravi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hit it off with Ajit from the moment we met him! We knew right away that his personality would make taking pictures at our wedding fun and memorable. Not only were we very comfortable during our events and engagement session, but Ajit and his associate, Darvinder, are very talented photographers who capture images beautifully and artistically.

Profile Picture Namitha, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ajit was very accommodating with all our requests and did an amazing job capturing our wedding.

Profile Picture Dhaval, 12/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I cannot say enough about how amazing Ajit Singh Photography is! We chose him because not only did we hear such great reviews from our friends who have used him in the past, but his vision and eye for detail when capturing the most important moments of your lives is spectacular. He truly immerses himself in figuring out what the couple wants and how to capture their love!! Working with Ajit was a blast, from our engagement shoot to our wedding day, he was more than just a photographer but really became a friend during the process. He asked us what WE wanted, instead of being a cookie cutter photographer that captured what they think is important. My husband and I are not too good with taking pictures or posing, but working with Ajit made us extremely comfortable!! He is so extremely talented and we would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture User4630153, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Super amazing photographer! If you're looking for someone who will capture every precious moment and emotion to help you remember your big day, then he's your guy! And it's a bonus to gain another friend out of this experience!

Profile Picture chaitali, 7/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ajit and Kevin were a pleasure to work with! We were looking for photographers that were down-to earth and really made us feel comfortable (we are the worst picture-takers) and they did that and more. Thanks for capturing all of the most special moments and making us feel great about it. I would definitely recommend Ajit to any couple that is looking for a great photographer and more importantly, a great friend.

Profile Picture Dipa, 5/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Ajit for our engagement and wedding photos. He was always punctual and professional. I cannot begin to describe the amount of talent this man holds. We were so incredibly blown away by our pictures. He made us look magazine worthy! He is truly passionate about what he does and it translates through his pictures. He finds beauty in the simplest settings.Throughout the months that led up to the wedding, Ajit was always available to answer any and all of my questions, no matter how ridiculous they were! As the big day got closer, he worked with me to create a timeline so that we could stay organized. My husband and I both have big families, and Ajit was able to squeeze in all family pictures within the little time we had left. He was so patient and understanding, and was able to get all the pictures that were important to us. He went above and beyond his duty as our photographer. He was the person that kept us calm during our ceremony. As a stressed out bride, there were numerous times during the ceremony where he would mouth or signal to make sure I was ok. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but also a great person. We are so fortunate that we are now lucky enough to call him our friend! I would recommend Ajit to anyone couple that is looking for quality work, I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Roohi, 7/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images