A True Love Story Wedding Photography Reviews

57 Reviews for A True Love Story Wedding Photography

1 User photo

A True Love Story Wedding Photography 1

Ernsto n Elizabeth · Married on 01/05/2018

After a hard long search we cane across and met with Adan from A True Love Story Photography. From our initial meeting through our wedding day on 1/5/18, Adan was professional, flexible, understanding and thorough to make sure the day of was perfect, which it was. Provided great insight on things to do not only to ensure great pics the day of but also to stay sane and enjoy Our special day! We waited to write the review until we saw the pics, which were delivered timely and they beautiful, amazing and the reason we went with him. His style of photography made the pics very vibrant, capturing the essence of the moment with family, friends and each other. We will be recommending him to friends and family for future events.

A True Love Story Wedding Photography 2

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

AMAZING and CREATIVE pictures!!! Adan is easy going, easy to work with and has a great eye for beautiful pictures. My daughter loves pictures, but her groom was not a picture happy person. Adan made the groom comfortable and even got him to smile in their pictures. I'm so happy Adan photographed my daughters wedding.

Scott & Angela · Married on 10/27/2017

Where do I begin? Adan is an example of professionalism and he is the best vendor I booked for my event. I picked Adan because he is incredibly friendly, laid-back, and is all about what the needs of bride/groom. You can tell that this is more than a business or a job to him. His high energy and enthusiasm was a perfect fit for my high energy and busy wedding. He was by my side giving me constant updates and words of encouragement. He was so flexible with photo locations changing. My guests also remarked on how nice and engaging Adan was throughout the event. From the minute I contacted him he was so responsive and professional. Main reason for picking Adan is his artistic and fun spin on wedding photographs. And how he takes simple photos and made them visually stunning. Adan more than stood up to the task of capturing the family moments but also the essence of our day. My wedding was full of rituals and bright colors…Adan did such a fantastic job of capturing the colors, details and the overall vibe. The best part is how fast he worked on sending us the edited photos after the wedding. I became so emotional looking at the photos because I easily relived the day because he was able to capture all the emotions, fun and celebration. I strongly recommend Adan! He is incredibly professional, kind and the perfect photographer to capture the memories that will help you transport back to the day.

Susie · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough how amazing Adan was. He was our photographer for our wedding just a little over a month ago. I first met him while at a wedding convention. I remember seeing his booth and right away seeing how amazing his photos were. There was this one particular photo that caught my attention and he began to tell me the story of how that photo came to be. After about a 5 minute conversation with him l knew I wanted him to be my photographer. His passion for his work was so inspiring. Hiring him was the best decision I made. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos were fantastic. He really did capture our love story and made it so easy and comfortable to be around him. I have received so many compliments on our photos and I cannot thank him enough for that. Ryan and I (Susie) cannot thank you enough for the wonderful job you did!!! We absolutely loved our pictures!!!!

Janely · Married on 05/21/2017

I had spent a lot of time looking at other wedding photographers. I liked their work, but it all seemed very posed, very airbrushed, and with not many candid moments. Plus, many only offered their services for 6 or 8 hours on the wedding day at a high price. Adan came recommended to me by a friend. Within minutes of looking at his photos, I was interested. He had a true eye for capturing incredible moments when no one was looking. Nothing about his work look posed or forced. I gave Adan a call and felt like I was talking to an old friend. Adan was incredibly easy, flexible, and professional throughout our entire time working with him. He stayed with us the entire day of our wedding. From morning to the very, very, very end of the wedding reception. The pictures are out of this world. Unique, fun, breathtaking are all words I can use to describe each photo. Our guests could not stop praising the moments he had captured! Adan was also a huge hit with our guests. He somehow managed to capture every moment of our day while blending in (without seeming like he was snapping photos in everyone's face, as we've seen some photographers do at weddings!) and befriending everyone. My husband is not one to feel comfortable in front of the camera and Adan had us laughing and at ease the entire day. So much of the wonderfulness of a wedding day comes down to the people you surround yourself with, and that goes to the vendors. We already are looking forward to hanging out with him in the future and feel so lucky to have found him. If you hire him, you will not regret it!!! He is amazing!

Mauro · Married on 04/23/2017

We really cannot say enough good things about Adan. The pictures are out of this world! We also had so much fun taking them. It was the highlight of our night. All of our friends and family can't stop raving about the pictures. He made our wedding day look like a million bucks and we can't thank him enough for the memories. He is a true artist and an all around awesome guy!

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2017

Adan was amazing! He was so kind and very flexible with any ideas that we had or didn't want. The photos turned out beautifully and I love his work because every photo portrayed so much color. I will definetly work with him in the future and recommend him to any family or friends. I am so glad that my husband and I stumbled upon his booth at the bridal fair. Thank you Adan!

Guadalupe · Married on 04/01/2017

I had the most wonderful experience with Adan a real artist he is awesome at everything he does. My friend gave me an idea about our initials made out pictures and he did an awesome job. When I got those deliver before the wedding then I knew I was dealing with the best in photography. I will recommend Adan for any event he is just the best. Thank you so much for everything and for the advice which help us a lot to be ready in the special day!

Katelynn · Married on 03/04/2017

Giving 5 Stars to Adan is not enough! His work has been hands down the most amazing I've seen. As a little girl, you dream of your wedding and you can only hope to find a photographer that can capture those special moments. Working with Adan made me forget about worries and realize this is the best day of my life. We worked with what we had and then he went out of his way to work with us to create beautiful pictures for our wedding. He makes you enjoy every bit of your day with no stress. We have found not only a life time photographer for our family but a life time friend. Theres not enough words to say just how amazing you are Adan! Thank you!

Valerie · Married on 01/20/2017

From the first day I met with Adan I knew that he was the perfect photographer. Not only by way of his photographs, but he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. The engagement shoot was included in our package, and he helped me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of our wedding, Adan was on time and ready to go! He was not intrusive at all, but was able to get amazing shots! During the reception he came over to the sweetheart table with his laptop with pictures already on there from the bridal party photos! It was such a special surprise. I booked Adan a year and a half out, and boy am I glad I did!! He books quickly, as he should, because he is incredible. Adan, I can't thank you enough for the superb work you did!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot describe in words how SPECTACULAR Adan is as a wedding photographer and a person. I have very high expectations and Adan amazed us with his personality and photography. He makes everyone feel at easy while capturing the most important day in your life. Everyone and I mean everyone just loved and adored him. He is so calm, cool, patient, friendly and creative. He is passionate about making sure he captures your day perfectly. I am blown away by the photography. Other than who I choose to marry, hiring Adan as our photographer was the best wedding decision we made and is by far well worth the investment. After the day is over - he was one of the best parts of our wedding and we feel so lucky that we had him by our side that day. Everyone is asking about him and I am already passing his name along. Every bride deserves to feel like a princess and to have those memories perfectly captured and he is guaranteed to do just that. We are forever grateful for Adan and feel that he is part of the family.

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Adan is absolutely amazing! He was by far our favorite vendor and made our special day beyond perfect! His sincerity, professionalism and skills are out of this world and I am so glad we were able to have him as our photographer. His partner Photographer Chris was a HUGE help the day of the wedding and made everything super smooth. BOOK NOW- I promise you wont regret it.

Brianna · Married on 09/17/2016

We first used Adan as our photographer for our engagement photos. I couldn't be any happier with his work and knew we had to have him for our wedding. At our wedding Adan was our photographer and I couldn't have been more pleased with his work. He IS absolutely awesome, no doubt about it, the best at what he does! He makes you feel like the most beautiful and most important person in the room, makes you feel comfortable (no matter how uncomfortable you are taking pictures), and makes sure everything is captured so naturally. Not only did he capture all of the special moments of our wedding but took incredible bridal photos, which I was worried about since I have never been comfortable in front of the camera, he made it a breeze and I could not believe how good we came out. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to photograph your wedding.

Leana · Married on 08/20/2016

It's hard to begin to put into words how incredible Adan is, in both his work, and his personality. I have a photography background, so I was extremely persnickety about who I would have for our wedding photographer. I went through 100+ portfolios and found Adan's. I was in absolutely awe of his work, so we requested an engagement shoot with him. Our engagement photos were wonderful, people had told me I'd have a couple of hundred photos and there would be only 2-3 I would like. We adored all of them. After our engagement shoot we couldn't wait for Adan to be a part of a big day on August 20, 2016 not just because of how excited we were about his photograph skills, but because we got on with him spectacularly, and by the time our wedding finished, we already consider him a great friend. I've had friends waiting weeks and months for their wedding photos, Adan sent us previews the next day, so I already had amazing photos to show the people who couldn't make it. When I say the photos were amazing, there is no exaggeration, Adan has a very special gift, and I cannot do more than say that he is the best choice you can make. He will truly be a lifelong friend to us.

Linet · Married on 06/11/2016

Adan is an amazingly talented photographer!! Our wedding pictures are stunning and they were complimented by everyone! Every shot was unique and all the pictures together looked like a story out of a Disney fairytale. He's a lot of fun to work with and is very professional. His talent will be hard to top so we encourage you to hire his services and have a "Picture Perfect" day as we did!

Desirea · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I saw the hard work and dedication Adan used during a wedding we attended. I saw the photo albums and knew I wanted my wedding album to express a beautiful story. Adan worked so hard throughout the entire wedding. That work was present in every photo he took. The moments he captured were memorable and beautiful. I love my wedding album! Adan is truly a talented photogrqpher.

Brandy · Married on 04/09/2016

One of the biggest decisions we had to make for our wedding was our photographer. Who was going to capture our special day and be able to preserve those memories in the most elegant, captivating way? We can say without question that Adan not only made that happen but exceeded our expectations in every possible way. While his work speaks for itself, actually meeting and working with Adan made the decision a no brainer. Adan's professionalism, character, passion and exceptional talent were remarkable and shined throughout the process, culminating with the absolutely exquisite photographs he made happen. Our families and wedding party loved his energy and we could not be more grateful to him for the beautiful portraits of lifetime memories.

Patricia · Married on 02/20/2016

Adan was amazing to work with!!! He was very flexible with our schedules. Not to mention the price was very reasonable for what's included. With our package, we received engagement photos, wedding photos, 10x8 photo album and a 16x20 framed photo. The pictures are amazing, lighting was awesome the quality of the pictures are like no other. The album is like hand bound and the kind that you'll put when you have company over. The Frame looks as if it was hand painted. Everything is AWESOME!!! He's also very patient and allows you to let your relationship shine as he captures a once in a lifetime moments. My husband and I will definitely recommend Adan! The Stoudemire's Thank you!

Lesley · Married on 10/24/2015

Adan is not just a "vendor".....he's a creative professional that anyone would be lucky to collaborate with on their wedding day. He has a unique style and his approach to get the perfect shot is charming but also fun and exciting. He made it so easy and comfortable to work with. I inquired about his services through his website and received an email back within 10 - 20 min max.! Come to think of it, anytime I emailed he would answer right away! Service is extremely important to me and I know it lacks in the wedding industry so Adan's attention to this detail was refreshing. Not only is he super professional through his service and explaining the different packages, he is extremely talented!! My guest raved about him and couldn't wait to see the pictures! I was so excited to see them as well!! To my surprise, my husband and I received an email from Adan when we were on our honeymoon (only 4 days after the wedding) with the subject, "sneak peek". He had created a slide show capturing our special day that put me to tears and I must have watched it 50 times during our honeymoon (sorry to give away this nice surprise for future brides, but I couldn't hold back)! Adan's video was even better than my videographer's trailer. Our pictures and wedding album are so beautiful - everything captures the day perfectly. You would be lucky to work with Adan. Hurry up and book him before someone else does!

Camille · Married on 10/11/2015

Hello ladies and gents,
    I got married on 10/10/2015 and I have to tell you by far he was the best out of all of my vendors.
    I knew he was the right photographer from the moment he met us for our engagement photos. Adan made us feel so comfortable and answered all of our questions. Trust me there is so much you need to know ahead of time to make sure you get all of the special moments of the day because it goes by so fast.
    But when you get your photos you will be blown away.
    I love love love them. I have them scrolling on my computer screen all day and I am amazed that he got so many great shots. If I could give a 100 stars I would.

Don't look any further Adan is your man and his prices by far was the best money I spent. I will be using him again when we renew our vows in ten years!

Ana · Married on 09/19/2015

Adan was amazing during and after our engagement session and our wedding. Our pictures are beautiful. We would definitely hire him again. Maybe now for a maternity session ??

Melissa · Married on 08/30/2015

We won 2 free engagement shoots, one from Adan and one from another photographer. Both sessions produced beautiful pictures but we chose to go with Adan because he was a lot more fun and easy to shoot with. He took my ideas into consideration and made the long day fly by. He was very quick with turn around time and we knew we wanted to hire him for the wedding. He captured every moment I could've dreamed of and he worked really well with our videography team. Adan is awesome. I was having a really hard time narrowing down the pictures to put in the album that came with our package, and he helped put something together with all his experience. Thank you so much Adan. We have also hired him as our maternity photographer :)

Lynn · Married on 08/29/2015

I first met Adan at a Bridal Show. Out of all of the vendors his pictures and package was the most impressive. I was kind of skeptical due to the fact he didn't have many pictures of African Americans, however I was impressed with what I saw so we took a chance. We are so happy that we chose Adan. He did an amazing job with capturing every moment. The pictures came out so beautifully, above and beyond our expectations. He has a fun personality yet he was very professional. Adan demonstrated patience and worked hard with ensuring every pose and picture was fabulous. You will not be disappointed with is work.

starkeya · Married on 08/15/2015

Adan did my wedding a year ago. I still haven't gotten around to ordering my album (way too much going on) ;however, the photos were gorgeous. They were very kind and professional and made me feel like a superstar. I strongly recommend them.

Martha · Married on 08/01/2015

Adan is a dream to work with and he captures the most amazing moments of your wedding. From the "must have" shots that he will sit down with you and discuss before the event to the other, unexpected and breathtaking shots he has such an eye for, you will be blown away with the end result. When we met Adan, I told him that one thing I loved most about his portfolio is that he tailors the style and editing of his work to highlight the mood and theme of the wedding. I wanted a soft, romantic, vintage feel to our photos while still being artistic, unique, and fun. I don't know how he did, but he nailed it! Adan is a lot of fun and has a great personality, he fit right in and helped me and my guests have a great time. He was hands down, the best investment we made on our wedding day. During our wedding, before we even saw the shots, people were commenting on how great his work is. A couple weeks later when we received the edited work, our friends and family were floored. Seriously, if you want an amazing photographer, look no further.