A True Love Story Wedding Photography Reviews

A True Love Story Wedding Photography 5
  • Sandra

Sandra and Esteban · Married on 06/22/2019

Picture Perfect!

Our photographer Adan and Chris made everything so easy! He guided us throughout the entire day and made us feel really comfortable! I highly recommend Leo Photographers, and if you have a chance to work with Leo, TAKE IT! Amazing...can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

It's not enough to write a simple review when you have worked with someone like Adan. This photographer, his assistant Chris, are AMAZING. Where do I begin? I first met Adan at a Bridal Show at the Convention center in Downtown Los Angeles. I saw one picture, and knew he would be my photographer. A couple months later, I set up an appointment with him, and was surprised he remembered me. Adan is a personal photographer. When he works with you, it literally feels like you are his only client. His portfolio is breathtaking. What I didn't understand was the magnitude of the lengths he goes to to get the shot. This is no Photoshop. Adan is a photographer who would scale the top of a tree, perch at the end of the rock, dig in the dirt, attempt to level himself on top of a car to get the best visual pictures. Half of the time, I was worried he would hurt himself. But the results surpassed my expectations. I used the engagement pictures for my wedding and I still get compliments from guests. And the wedding was no different. I can't compliment Adan without complimenting Chris. Chris and Adan truly work magnificently as a team. Both Adan and Chris have an eye but in different, wonderful ways that go together and gives the clients excellent photos. I worked with Chris during the wedding day, and he was EXCELLENT. He was invisible but everywhere. He captured moments that I didn't even realize happened with myself and my husband, with the party, with the guests. I was stunned. I can truly say that Adan is the best photographer I have ever known. If you want to relive your wedding over and over again with stunning photos AND videos, this is your photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hector Rodriguez · Married on 06/01/2019

Adan was great to work with !!!

Adan was great to work with! He visualized something and made it happen!
    He understood exactly what we wanted, to picture moments and less posing. Specially since our daughter as a toddler doesn't like to pose for pictures. He saw moments and picture them! He made the entire wedding a wonderful experience and gave us the perfect pictures to remember it forever

Sent on 07/17/2019

Julia · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Photographer

Adan is FANTASTIC! I HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion! He did my engagement and wedding pictures and we were blown away! Not only is he extremely professional and a joy to work with, but he was able to capture our perfect night in such a beautiful and unique way. My family and friends were stunned by the pictures! Check out his website and you'll see what I mean! His work speaks for itself!

Julia and Matt

Sent on 07/20/2019

Claudia Mariscal · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing & Professional

Adan did an amazing job capturing those special moments of my daughters Sweet Sixteen and the photoshoot before the grand day was beyond amazing. I’m so happy and pleased with His work he is very professional and always on time. Thank you so much for everything and for the advice which help us a lot to be ready in the special day!

A True Love Story Wedding Photography 6

Jennifer Macdonald · Married on 04/20/2019

Adan is simply amazing, stunning work, a true professional!

Adan’s work is absolutely breathtaking. He photographed my son and his husband’s wedding and reception and did an incredible job! He caught every beautiful detail from getting ready to the end of the reception. His use of lighting and using the natural beauty of the venue is extraordinary! We are so pleased with the photographs! Thank you Adan, you have a very blessed gift with your talent!

A True Love Story Wedding Photography 7
    A True Love Story Wedding Photography 8
    A True Love Story Wedding Photography 9
    A True Love Story Wedding Photography 10

Tony H · Married on 03/16/2019

Happy Wife Happy Life :)))))

Wow, Adan and his team truly made this a memorable experience and toped off a magical day, that we can now relive any time we choose... For LIFE, again and again.

Adan started by really finding out what we needed and wanted to capture; what effect we wanted to create with the photos. And he delivered far beyond what we thought was possible.
    Adan's ability to operate in a live environment produced some of the most amazing "off the cuff" photos of all the guests having a blast, no staging, just real time impressions and memories.

We had an out door wedding with very special scenery and natural features. His framing of the photos not only captured this, but added great value to the final product.

His ability to really communicate and build camaraderie in a social setting made the staged photo shoot so much fun. He not only made it very comfortable for us to fool around, he joined in and helped create the light hearted and fun environment we wanted to experience.

We actually, laughed our asses off :)))) which made it very easy for us to have a constant smile on our faces, and it shows in the photos; pure natural enjoyment, fully captured.

Adan and his team were a pleasure to deal with through every step of this process, they made it smooth, fun and delivered an EPIC final product that is nothing short of top notch professional standards.

I highly recommend Adan and his team and I look forward to reflecting on what was, the most magical day of our lives. And we will be able to for many years to come.
    The photos are EPIC.

Ps, this was written by the groom, you should hear what my wife says about the photos. And you know what they say... Happy wife, happy life :)))
    Best of luck guys.

Ernsto n Elizabeth · Married on 01/05/2018

After a hard long search we cane across and met with Adan from A True Love Story Photography. From our initial meeting through our wedding day on 1/5/18, Adan was professional, flexible, understanding and thorough to make sure the day of was perfect, which it was. Provided great insight on things to do not only to ensure great pics the day of but also to stay sane and enjoy Our special day! We waited to write the review until we saw the pics, which were delivered timely and they beautiful, amazing and the reason we went with him. His style of photography made the pics very vibrant, capturing the essence of the moment with family, friends and each other. We will be recommending him to friends and family for future events.

A True Love Story Wedding Photography 11
    Sent on 02/10/2018

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

AMAZING and CREATIVE pictures!!! Adan is easy going, easy to work with and has a great eye for beautiful pictures. My daughter loves pictures, but her groom was not a picture happy person. Adan made the groom comfortable and even got him to smile in their pictures. I'm so happy Adan photographed my daughters wedding.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Scott & Angela · Married on 10/27/2017

Where do I begin? Adan is an example of professionalism and he is the best vendor I booked for my event. I picked Adan because he is incredibly friendly, laid-back, and is all about what the needs of bride/groom. You can tell that this is more than a business or a job to him. His high energy and enthusiasm was a perfect fit for my high energy and busy wedding. He was by my side giving me constant updates and words of encouragement. He was so flexible with photo locations changing. My guests also remarked on how nice and engaging Adan was throughout the event. From the minute I contacted him he was so responsive and professional. Main reason for picking Adan is his artistic and fun spin on wedding photographs. And how he takes simple photos and made them visually stunning. Adan more than stood up to the task of capturing the family moments but also the essence of our day. My wedding was full of rituals and bright colors…Adan did such a fantastic job of capturing the colors, details and the overall vibe. The best part is how fast he worked on sending us the edited photos after the wedding. I became so emotional looking at the photos because I easily relived the day because he was able to capture all the emotions, fun and celebration. I strongly recommend Adan! He is incredibly professional, kind and the perfect photographer to capture the memories that will help you transport back to the day.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Susie · Married on 08/18/2017

I can't say enough how amazing Adan was. He was our photographer for our wedding just a little over a month ago. I first met him while at a wedding convention. I remember seeing his booth and right away seeing how amazing his photos were. There was this one particular photo that caught my attention and he began to tell me the story of how that photo came to be. After about a 5 minute conversation with him l knew I wanted him to be my photographer. His passion for his work was so inspiring. Hiring him was the best decision I made. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos were fantastic. He really did capture our love story and made it so easy and comfortable to be around him. I have received so many compliments on our photos and I cannot thank him enough for that. Ryan and I (Susie) cannot thank you enough for the wonderful job you did!!! We absolutely loved our pictures!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Janely · Married on 05/21/2017

I had spent a lot of time looking at other wedding photographers. I liked their work, but it all seemed very posed, very airbrushed, and with not many candid moments. Plus, many only offered their services for 6 or 8 hours on the wedding day at a high price. Adan came recommended to me by a friend. Within minutes of looking at his photos, I was interested. He had a true eye for capturing incredible moments when no one was looking. Nothing about his work look posed or forced. I gave Adan a call and felt like I was talking to an old friend. Adan was incredibly easy, flexible, and professional throughout our entire time working with him. He stayed with us the entire day of our wedding. From morning to the very, very, very end of the wedding reception. The pictures are out of this world. Unique, fun, breathtaking are all words I can use to describe each photo. Our guests could not stop praising the moments he had captured! Adan was also a huge hit with our guests. He somehow managed to capture every moment of our day while blending in (without seeming like he was snapping photos in everyone's face, as we've seen some photographers do at weddings!) and befriending everyone. My husband is not one to feel comfortable in front of the camera and Adan had us laughing and at ease the entire day. So much of the wonderfulness of a wedding day comes down to the people you surround yourself with, and that goes to the vendors. We already are looking forward to hanging out with him in the future and feel so lucky to have found him. If you hire him, you will not regret it!!! He is amazing!

• Mauro

Mauro · Married on 04/23/2017

We really cannot say enough good things about Adan. The pictures are out of this world! We also had so much fun taking them. It was the highlight of our night. All of our friends and family can't stop raving about the pictures. He made our wedding day look like a million bucks and we can't thank him enough for the memories. He is a true artist and an all around awesome guy!

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2017

Adan was amazing! He was so kind and very flexible with any ideas that we had or didn't want. The photos turned out beautifully and I love his work because every photo portrayed so much color. I will definetly work with him in the future and recommend him to any family or friends. I am so glad that my husband and I stumbled upon his booth at the bridal fair. Thank you Adan!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Guadalupe · Married on 04/01/2017

I had the most wonderful experience with Adan a real artist he is awesome at everything he does. My friend gave me an idea about our initials made out pictures and he did an awesome job. When I got those deliver before the wedding then I knew I was dealing with the best in photography. I will recommend Adan for any event he is just the best. Thank you so much for everything and for the advice which help us a lot to be ready in the special day!

Carla Salcido · Married on 03/11/2017

Absolutely worth it!

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with our pictures, album , and frames! 🥰They speak for themselves! Thank you Adan Gutierrez for capturing such beautiful moments that will be cherished forever! Your work is amazing! God bless😊

Sent on 07/31/2019

Katelynn · Married on 03/04/2017

Giving 5 Stars to Adan is not enough! His work has been hands down the most amazing I've seen. As a little girl, you dream of your wedding and you can only hope to find a photographer that can capture those special moments. Working with Adan made me forget about worries and realize this is the best day of my life. We worked with what we had and then he went out of his way to work with us to create beautiful pictures for our wedding. He makes you enjoy every bit of your day with no stress. We have found not only a life time photographer for our family but a life time friend. Theres not enough words to say just how amazing you are Adan! Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Valerie · Married on 01/20/2017

From the first day I met with Adan I knew that he was the perfect photographer. Not only by way of his photographs, but he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. The engagement shoot was included in our package, and he helped me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. On the day of our wedding, Adan was on time and ready to go! He was not intrusive at all, but was able to get amazing shots! During the reception he came over to the sweetheart table with his laptop with pictures already on there from the bridal party photos! It was such a special surprise. I booked Adan a year and a half out, and boy am I glad I did!! He books quickly, as he should, because he is incredible. Adan, I can't thank you enough for the superb work you did!

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot describe in words how SPECTACULAR Adan is as a wedding photographer and a person. I have very high expectations and Adan amazed us with his personality and photography. He makes everyone feel at easy while capturing the most important day in your life. Everyone and I mean everyone just loved and adored him. He is so calm, cool, patient, friendly and creative. He is passionate about making sure he captures your day perfectly. I am blown away by the photography. Other than who I choose to marry, hiring Adan as our photographer was the best wedding decision we made and is by far well worth the investment. After the day is over - he was one of the best parts of our wedding and we feel so lucky that we had him by our side that day. Everyone is asking about him and I am already passing his name along. Every bride deserves to feel like a princess and to have those memories perfectly captured and he is guaranteed to do just that. We are forever grateful for Adan and feel that he is part of the family.

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Adan is absolutely amazing! He was by far our favorite vendor and made our special day beyond perfect! His sincerity, professionalism and skills are out of this world and I am so glad we were able to have him as our photographer. His partner Photographer Chris was a HUGE help the day of the wedding and made everything super smooth. BOOK NOW- I promise you wont regret it.

Brianna · Married on 09/17/2016

We first used Adan as our photographer for our engagement photos. I couldn't be any happier with his work and knew we had to have him for our wedding. At our wedding Adan was our photographer and I couldn't have been more pleased with his work. He IS absolutely awesome, no doubt about it, the best at what he does! He makes you feel like the most beautiful and most important person in the room, makes you feel comfortable (no matter how uncomfortable you are taking pictures), and makes sure everything is captured so naturally. Not only did he capture all of the special moments of our wedding but took incredible bridal photos, which I was worried about since I have never been comfortable in front of the camera, he made it a breeze and I could not believe how good we came out. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to photograph your wedding.

Leana · Married on 08/20/2016

It's hard to begin to put into words how incredible Adan is, in both his work, and his personality. I have a photography background, so I was extremely persnickety about who I would have for our wedding photographer. I went through 100+ portfolios and found Adan's. I was in absolutely awe of his work, so we requested an engagement shoot with him. Our engagement photos were wonderful, people had told me I'd have a couple of hundred photos and there would be only 2-3 I would like. We adored all of them. After our engagement shoot we couldn't wait for Adan to be a part of a big day on August 20, 2016 not just because of how excited we were about his photograph skills, but because we got on with him spectacularly, and by the time our wedding finished, we already consider him a great friend. I've had friends waiting weeks and months for their wedding photos, Adan sent us previews the next day, so I already had amazing photos to show the people who couldn't make it. When I say the photos were amazing, there is no exaggeration, Adan has a very special gift, and I cannot do more than say that he is the best choice you can make. He will truly be a lifelong friend to us.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Linet · Married on 06/11/2016

Adan is an amazingly talented photographer!! Our wedding pictures are stunning and they were complimented by everyone! Every shot was unique and all the pictures together looked like a story out of a Disney fairytale. He's a lot of fun to work with and is very professional. His talent will be hard to top so we encourage you to hire his services and have a "Picture Perfect" day as we did!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Desirea · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I saw the hard work and dedication Adan used during a wedding we attended. I saw the photo albums and knew I wanted my wedding album to express a beautiful story. Adan worked so hard throughout the entire wedding. That work was present in every photo he took. The moments he captured were memorable and beautiful. I love my wedding album! Adan is truly a talented photogrqpher.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Brandy · Married on 04/09/2016

One of the biggest decisions we had to make for our wedding was our photographer. Who was going to capture our special day and be able to preserve those memories in the most elegant, captivating way? We can say without question that Adan not only made that happen but exceeded our expectations in every possible way. While his work speaks for itself, actually meeting and working with Adan made the decision a no brainer. Adan's professionalism, character, passion and exceptional talent were remarkable and shined throughout the process, culminating with the absolutely exquisite photographs he made happen. Our families and wedding party loved his energy and we could not be more grateful to him for the beautiful portraits of lifetime memories.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Patricia · Married on 02/20/2016

Adan was amazing to work with!!! He was very flexible with our schedules. Not to mention the price was very reasonable for what's included. With our package, we received engagement photos, wedding photos, 10x8 photo album and a 16x20 framed photo. The pictures are amazing, lighting was awesome the quality of the pictures are like no other. The album is like hand bound and the kind that you'll put when you have company over. The Frame looks as if it was hand painted. Everything is AWESOME!!! He's also very patient and allows you to let your relationship shine as he captures a once in a lifetime moments. My husband and I will definitely recommend Adan! The Stoudemire's Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2016