A Modern Touch Reviews

56 | Lafayette Hill, PA

56 Reviews for A Modern Touch

Ashlyn · Married on 07/01/2016

Christine was so incredible to work with! From our first consult, I knew I wanted her to design my wedding flowers. She created an inspirational board to give me an idea of how everything would look, was so accommodating, and flexible with last minute changes. She is phenomenal at what she does, and made my dream flower vision for our wedding come to life!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Michelle and Aaron · Married on 06/10/2016

Christine did the flowers for my wedding June 10, 2016 and I can not say enough wonderful things about her. First of all, she is such a nice person that it makes working with her so easy. I am not a flower person in the sense of knowing flower names and technical terms. From the second I starting describing what I like though she totally got me! I gave her a budget which I thought was reasonable but on the lower end. She worked within my budget and gave me flowers that were absolutely stunning!! My bouquet, the bridesmaid's bouquets, the boutonniere's, the ceremony set up and all of the centerpieces....Wow! She exceeded what I envisioned and it was gorgeous. I will be passing her name onto every bride to be if they are looking for a florist!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Mariana · Married on 05/27/2016

I have no words to describe how amazing Christine is! Since day one I knew I was going to love her and I trusted her with my eyes closed. Her prices are very reasonable, you know how flower can be outrageous expensive, her taste is great but more than anything her flexibility is the best. We ended up having some last minute problems and having to adjust our contract less than a month before the wedding. She was incredibly understanding and on the day of I couldn't expect better flowers. The bouquets were spectacular, the ceremony and reception were decorated beautifully! All the guests comment about it!
    Thank you one more time Christine for working and having patience with me and especially making my wedding dream coming true!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Tracey · Married on 04/23/2016

Christine did the flowers for my sisters wedding, she did such a good job that when I started to plan my own wedding there was no doubt I was going to use her. Christine was amazing to work with. I gave her my budget and she made sure we stayed exactly where I was comfortable. I had a vision of what I wanted all of the flowers to look like, Christine got what I was going for right away. She was able to show me pictures and offer suggestions to help. Within a few days of meeting with Christine, she sent an inspiration board so I could see what everything would look like. This was a huge help and great to refer back to throughout the whole planning process. The day of the wedding Christine delivered the bridal party flowers early so we had them with plenty of time before pictures. The flowers were everything I hoped they would be and turned out better than I could have imagined. The flowers stood out and helped bring all the colors and ideas together. I got so many compliments throughout the night about how beautiful the centerpieces looked. I had a few guests ask to take them home too! I will be recommending Christine to any brides I know in the future!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Kylie · Married on 12/05/2015

On top of being an absolute dream to work with, Christine's work is absolutely fantastic! We had the most beautiful flowers on our wedding day. I am still in awe. The church, the bouquets, and the Union League - absolutely stunning and perfect! It was the best day of my life. Thank you Christine so much for making my dreams come to life!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

Christine was a huge help with our October 3rd wedding! Everything came together so beautifully. Many guests commented on how fabulous the flowers were. She is awesome at what she does and a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

David · Married on 08/16/2015

What a wonderful florist to work with. Christine went above and beyond when designing the magnificent flowers for our wedding. We didn't really know too much about flowers, but we did have a color scheme. She not only took the reigns on what would look good with our colors, but made sure we were on board with her decisions. She was very easy to work with, and got back to us extremely quickly. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early so we were able to get a sneak peak ahead of time. The floral arrangements turned out better than we could have hoped. All of our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful our flowers were. We hope to be able to recommend her to future brides and grooms.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Raquel · Married on 05/30/2015

I Loved our Wedding flowers!!! The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! I loved them!!! All of the bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I had in mind!!! Christine was great to work with and very helpful! She worked with our Budget and very quick with email responses. She also decorated the arbor for us and it was beautiful!
    Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Christine was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was able to create our centerpieces and flower arrangements at the church and reception venue EXACTLY how we wanted it. Not only does she respond immediately, the flowers were gorgeous!!!! I have never seen such beautiful flower arrangements before. I would highly recommend her for ANY event you are planning. You will not be disappointed! Thank you for making our wedding that much more beautiful, Christine!

~Katie & Jeff

Sent on 11/17/2014

Susan · Married on 09/27/2014

Christine was wonderful to work with. She helped us stay within budget and feel confident that everything would look great. We loved our flowers and never had to worry about a thing!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Christine is great! I had so many compliments on my wedding flowers and they were beautiful! She completely got my vision from our first meeting and was always professional and available. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Cheri · Married on 12/14/2013

Christine was AWESOME to work with & she did a BEAUTIFUL job on the flowers & my centerpieces at the venue.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Julie · Married on 09/28/2013

As a bride, Christine was a pleasure to work with. She came as an included vendor with my venue, which made my mother and I skeptical at first, but a few minutes into our meeting, my mom whispered to me that she was PERFECT.

And she was.

Christine was able to take my jumbled thoughts of "not dense, but long stems, and like a bunch of flowers, but not a bouquet..." and turn it into something truly beautiful.

In addition, she was very helpful working with a budget.

She also helped me sneak behind my mother's back and replace her rose boutineer with a lovely orchid mini-bouquet (my mom loves orchids). A true partner in crime!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/20/2013

Christine was so wonderful to work with- always kind and extremely responsive! Her vision for the flowers at our wedding was absolutely beautiful! I loved all the special touches she did to tie in with our subtle butterfly theme! Everything was exquisite! Her attention to detail was amazing! The flowers were by far my favorite part about the wedding, (that is, besides being lucky enough to marry my best friend)!

Our guests absolutely raved about the flowers and the presentation! It was out of this world!!! So elegant and so beautiful!!! We cannot say enough great things about her work! If you are looking for a fabulous florist contact "A Modern Touch" today!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kate · Married on 06/22/2013

We are so happy that we choose A Modern Touch as our florist for our wedding! Christine was professional, passionate, and personal and really listened to us. Our first meeting with her was in her beautiful home, and she was willing to work with us and our budget to make our wedding everything we wanted. We interviewed a lot of florists and she was by far the best! She has a great eye for making things spectacular and our guests were blown away by the floral arrangements. The flowers really made the wedding "pop" and she was able to guide us through the whole process. She's really spectacular!

Sent on 09/26/2013

If I could give Christine at a Modern Touch a rating higher than a 5 I would because she did an amazing job with our wedding flowers and went above and beyond to help us on our big day. Christine is an incredibly talented florist and she not only made our vision for the decor at our wedding come to life, but she also did so in a way that exceeded our expectations. We were working on a budget and Christine made sure that we were able to have the look we wanted without breaking the bank. She even went above and beyond and did a few extra things free of charge! We received so many compliments on her incredibly beautiful arrangements and cannot thank her enough for making our wedding extra special. Christine is a wonderful, kind and talented person and we definitely recommend her for your next event!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Diane · Married on 05/11/2013

Christine at A Modern Touch created beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets that people talked about for days. She took all the pictures I gave her and created beautiful bouquets that matched our dresses perfectly. She met with us at the reception site to discuss arrangements and even brought one she had done that weekend for a wedding. Very responsive to emails and ideas. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the philadelphia area.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

Christine, from A Modern Touch, did an absolutely wonderful job for our wedding in April 2013! The flowers were gorgeous! I absolutely loved them, as did all my guests! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great all the arrangements looked. She did everything in our wedding, from my and my bridal party's bouquets, to the boutonniers for the guys and dads, to the wrist corsages for the moms, to the arrangements for the ceremony, to the arrangements for the cake table, seating card table, gift card table, etc., to the centerpieces. Everything came out exactly how I wanted them to. And her prices were amazing!!! By far the best I found in the area! She even stayed through our wedding ceremony to make sure our ceremony arrangements were brought in to our venue and reused in places like the bathroom, on the sweetheart table, etc. She went above and beyond what I expected of her. Would highly recommend her for any and all events and we plan on using her again in the future!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Kate · Married on 12/28/2012

Christine's work is simply amazing!
    She had ideas, vision and suggestions already prepared for me on our initial consultation. She was flexible and worked with our budget and offered suggestions and alternatives to fit within our budget parameters.
    We had met with another florist who promised to do the same, and then later quoted us almost $2,000.00 more than what we agreed to! That ended up being a frustrating waste of our time.
    Christine was upfront, honest, reliable and just a pleasure to work with!
    She even went to our venue on her own time to get a feel for the layout and existing decor, so that her final product would be perfect. Our bridal party flowers were just incredible and when I walked in and saw what she did for our ceremony and reception, I was speechless! It was just incredible! We got so many compliments on her work!
    To future brides looking for a florist, save your time and energy and start with Christine. If she is available for your wedding, you will be one lucky and happy bride!
    Thanks again, to Christine and her team for everything!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2012

My Mom and sister worked with Christine @ A Modern Touch on the flowers, table design, and bridal bouquets for my wedding in November! I wanted to be surprised when I entered the reception and they took my breath away!

The centerpieces/table arrangements were beautifully selected and positioned. The bridal bouquets were stunning and complimented the bridesmaid's formal gowns beautifully. I chose dark colors because it was an autumn wedding and Christine did an extra job of making sure the flowers had just enough "lighter" touches to catch the light in photographs perfectly.

Christine herself is an doll! My Mom and sister could not stop raving about her and how helpful she was (not to mention reasonable in pricing)!

THANK YOU CHRISTINE!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2012

Christine was so friendly and kind to me and my (now) husband. I had some trouble finding a florist at first. When someone recommended Christine, I was so relieved. She returned my calls promptly and was so pleasant to work with. We got tons of compliments on our beautiful flowers; my cousin thought they were the most beautiful wedding arrangements she had ever seen! I would recommend Christine to anyone.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jaime · Married on 05/19/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better florist to make our special day complete. Christine's vision and knowledge was obvious upon our first meeting. Being the bride, and having no experience with flowers, the only thing I knew was the color scheme and that the bouquets, centerpieces, etc. needed to fit into our beach wedding.
    Not only did Christine make amazing suggestions for our flowers and centerpieces but she went above and beyond by bringing ideas for our table/name setting and for the chapel where we were getting married at.
    Christine also went to our venue and chapel beforehand (even though it was at the beach, a good drive from Philadelphia!) to check out the spaces and where things were to be placed.
    I could not have been happier with Christine's work. She truly made my wedding complete. So many of our guests complimented the flowers and other arrangements (including submerged flowers in tall vases, yellow pails filled with flowers hanging off the side of the pews at the chapel, flowers on the cake, etc).
    I definitely recommend A Modern Touch for any and all brides. You will not be disappointed. She will make your wedding AMAZING!!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Andrea · Married on 03/31/2012

Flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding. Finding a florist who understood my vision was harder than I expected. Until...I met with A Modern Touch Floral Designers. Within minutes of meeting with Christine (owner) I knew she understood what I was looking for and at some point I said...you got it, whatever you think will work. That is how much I trusted her taste and talent. I have to say only a few, very few of my vendors did I feel that I could just let go and trust their work. When I received my bouquet and saw my bridesmaids bouquets I was speechless. Speechless mostly because I was so emotional and tears ran down my freshly applied make-up. Christine and her team completely surpassed my wildest expectations. Every detail was thought of and executed perfectly. When I walked into the reception and saw the table designs I was floored. By far the floral design was the the best part of the wedding (I mean besides me getting married and all). I received compliments about the flowers all night, but the best compliment was from a very stylish friend of mine who has been to dozens and dozens of Manhattan weddings she said to me - " I feel like I'm at a hollywood party". I knew exactly what she meant and it was true. Thank you so much Christine for making my wedding day everything I have ever dreamed of and more. Much, much more.

Sent on 01/10/2013

E · Married on 12/10/2011

Christine was amazing to work with. She made excellent suggestions and worked within our budget. Our venue looked AMAZING the day of! I wasn't sure what I really wanted in terms of centerpieces, but she took my vision and color and did it perfectly. Our bouquets for the bridal party were beautiful. We were all impressed with the quality of her work. I love her! She is a wonderful person and also a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Alexis · Married on 08/21/2011

Christine was amazing! We clicked with her from the moment we first met with her. In fact, unbeknownst to me, one of the magazine pictures I brought in as an example of what I liked was actually from a wedding that she did. She was very understanding of what we were looking for and worked with our budget to put together floral designs that far exceeded our expectations. On our wedding day, a friend asked me if any of our vendors stood out as truly exceptional and Christine was the first to come to mind. Even my husband, who I wouldn't think would be so interested in flowers, was blown away by her work.

Sent on 08/25/2011