A Modern Touch Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Julie Y. Married on 05/16/2022

A Magic Touch!

The first words our VVIP guest, 97-year-old grandmother, said when arriving, were, “Look at these flowers. They are the most beautiful I have ever seen!” That sentiment was echoed by all the guests throughout the wedding. Everyone was raving about how gorgeous and fresh the flowers were. Christine and her team worked in the background but their breathtaking creations stood out in every wedding picture we took and have become part of the cherished memories. Christine was also extremely pleasant to work with. We cannot thank her enough!
    Elana F. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing experience

Christine is THE BEST! Out of all of our vendors, we had the hardest time finding a florist until we found Christine and A Modern Touch. She immediately understood what I was looking for and was willing to work within our budget. She created a picture board of the flowers based on what we had talked about, and the flowers looked even better and even more beautiful than I had been expecting. All of her suggestions were perfect, and we could not have been more pleased! She is also just such a friendly person and so easy to work with throughout the process, including when we had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID. Definitely hire her!
  • Jules
    Julia C. Married on 10/17/2021

Perfection

I couldn't have found a better florist. She immediately understood my vision SO WELL! Just stop looking and contact them now. Beyond talented.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn G. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Full Service Florals at a Great Price!

We LOVED working with Christine for our florals for our wedding. Her and her team were so easy to work with and get in touch with. On the wedding day, she was prompt to deliver everything and went above and beyond with extra small touches like providing us extra greenery to cover up wires that we didn't even think of. Our bouquets were so unique and beautiful. I would hire this florist a thousand times over ! THANK YOU Christine & team!
    Listanski Married on 09/19/2021

Exceptional in Every Way

My husband and I cannot recommend Christine and A Modern Touch enough- the attention to every detail and exceptional design is truly unparalleled and you will be hard-pressed to find a more talented florist. We strongly recommend reading this review to learn just how amazing Christine truly is before contacting her ASAP for your wedding or event.

When we first contacted Christine, we had selected a venue that was perfect for us and had a general idea of what the wedding should look like. We wanted a classic, romantic vibe in our 1900s mansion venue, and were inspired by turn-of-the-century weddings, such as those in Downton Abbey. Admittedly though, we had no idea what florals to even consider, or even a color scheme. When we told Christine this idea in our initial consultation form, we could not even begin to imagine the exquisite design that she would put together and how instrumental should be in designing our wedding!

On our first call with Christine, she could not have been sweeter, while also exuding a professionalism, confidence, and expertise that told us we had found the perfect florist. Christine was thrilled to be working with us from the start, and was inspired by the few details that my husband and I had. She took a simple vibe and created a vision board that, when I opened it, actually brought tears to my eyes with how stunning it was. Christine had done research on the era, and even watched episodes of Downton to get inspiration and to come up with a timelessly romantic design that perfectly captured our taste and transcended our wildest vision. That same vision was flawlessly executed on our wedding day and was a show-stopper in what was already an exquisite venue.

After walking through her design and various details, Christine helped us to fully conceptualize the wedding and allowed us to place full faith in her and her work. Never once did we question Christine, and we honestly loved every concept that she brought to us. She made what could be tricky task seamless and enjoyable. She transformed our tables into beautiful scenes, complete with tall candelabras with roses and greenery wrapped around, and turned ornate fireplaces into works of art with her exquisite designs. My husband and I literally could not wait to see the florals in the space and could not wait to see the execution of the dining room she created.

In the lead-up to the wedding, Christine was amazing in her communication, always happy to touch base and confirming everything with us throughout the process. Each time we spoke, Christine was so kind and helpful, and expressed her own excitement for our wedding day. We truly appreciated how happy she was for us and how excited she was to be working on our wedding.

On the wedding day, Christine and her staff were truly amazing. When we arrived at the venue, all the florals were already up and my husband and I teared up at how stunningly beautiful it was. In the time we planned the wedding, we had dreamed of how perfect it would be, but seeing it, with these designs, was beyond tremendous and far exceeded our hopes. Christine greeted us with the biggest smile and a hug and was so helpful to us- even offering to help us with our personals and working with our photographer to provide extra florals for flats and other staged photos. Christine missed no detail, even adding greenery to areas where she knew we would be photographed. Christine also accented tables throughout and thought about every space- from adding a gorgeous floral to our card box, to beautiful, complimentary roses to our cocktail hour tables. Everything with Christine was “yes” and “absolutely” and she was happy to do whatever she could to make the day perfect. Most meaningful to us was a beautiful arch with drapery and yellow florals to honor our late grandmother- this was so breathtaking and sentimental, and was beloved by us and all of our guests.

As if the above were not enough- every single guest commented on how beautiful the arrangements were and noticed even the individual florals selected. Everything was out of a movie or fairytale and just so perfectly elevated our wedding day. It is truly a testament to her work that we continue to look at photos of the gorgeous florals, as well as photos of us and our guests.

In short, congratulations and look no further, because you have discovered a florist who we can guarantee will create the most beautiful design you can ever imagine, all with a smile and perfect attention to detail that is completely unparalleled.

A Modern Touch's reply:

You both are such amazing people and I was honored to play a small part on your wedding day. Thank you for believing in me and I wish you both all the happiness you deserve!! Christine
    Margot S. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!!!!

Christine truly made all of my floral Pinterest dreams come true! Not only is she so sweet and easy to work with, her attention to detail and efficiency is unreal! When she made me a PowerPoint presentation using photos from my Pinterest I knew she was the one! I was blown away when she delivered our florals. I couldn’t stop staring at them all night and consistently told my husband how much I loved them! I’m so grateful for her and all of her help leading up to and on the day of our wedding!

A Modern Touch's reply:

THANK you SO much for the kind words!! I was so happy to create your wedding flowers and delighted to hear you loved them. Congratulations on your new marriage!! Christine
  • Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 07/03/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

I had my wedding in July of 2021 and Christine was amazing through the whole process. She really listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly what I was hoping for the day of. Being able to trust her ability and creativity really took so much stress off! Don't hesitate to book with Christine she will make your day beautiful!
    Martha D. Married on 11/14/2020

Stunning florals!!

Christine provided the most stunning floral arrangements for our November 2020 wedding!! Our coordinator at Appleford recommended Christine, and we could not be happier with the service and finished product!

I did not have a “vision” going into the first call with Christine, yet she talked me through some thoughts on what I did and didn’t like in florals and decor, and then quickly mocked up a few mood boards based on our discussions which perfectly captured my taste!

Throughout the planning process, Christine was always responsive, straight forward on pricing, flexible when we decided we wanted additional florals for the ceremony, and I was able to rely on her input for overall aesthetics - from the color of the maid of honor dress, to picking out the linens with the caterer, to helping choose the final style for the place cards. It was very easy to trust Christine and it was a great relief to be able to rely on her to make everything elegant and beautiful for the celebration!

We had many guests comment throughout the wedding how stunning the floral arrangements were, and I recommend A Modern Touch to any bride who is looking for a florist who can help create a vision and bring it to life perfectly!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 09/10/2020

Perfection!

We worked with A Modern Touch for our wedding on 10/9/2020 ,and we absolutely loved how the flowers turned out. Christine was incredibly easy to work with. After answering some initial questions, she sent us an inspiration board which made it so easy to visualize. She has impeccable taste and helped us create a floral design that fit perfectly with the rest of the colors/themes of the wedding. She was flexible in our last minute changes (adding a pergola the day before!), and still every detail came out perfectly. We highly recommend A Modern Touch to anybody in need of a florist.
  • Alexis
    Alexis A. Married on 07/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect florals for a January wedding

Christine was one of our favorite vendors from our wedding! She nailed my request for, "dark and moody greenery" for our January wedding! She went above and beyond throughout the entire process to ensure we received exactly what we wanted. I absolutely adored the flowers and greenery at our wedding, and I am so thankful to Christine for executing my vision perfectly.
    Sarah S. Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful!

We were blown away by the floral arrangements that Christine from A Modern Touch created for our December wedding. Christine was so easy to work with, provided great suggestions, and stayed within our budget, despite our large guest count. Christine was always very responsive and clearly very experienced in the wedding industry. The 3 different types of arrangements she made for our tables reflected classic, elegant ambiance we had imagined. We are so happy that we found Christine, and highly recommend her!
  • Ruthann
    Ruthann Married on 10/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My dream flowers come true

Christine was phenomenal! The moment I walked in to meet her, she had settings on her table (from a similar style wedding) to show me right away what she was capable of. It meant so much she researched my Pinterest and looked through the photos I sent her, to show me flower arrangements (the exact look I would end up going with) on our INITIAL meeting. The finished product was more than I could've imagined, everything looked amazing - creating the romantic, classic vibe I'd always dreamed of. Christine also found creative ways to reuse everything from flowers we used in the ceremony, to the bouquets all of my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-laws were using. She was so friendly, professional and responsive throughout the entire process and I would highly recommend her.
    Lauren Z. Married on 05/25/2019

Simply amazing!

Christine was simply AMAZING. From our very first email interaction, she was responsive, honest, organized, and so sweet. We knew we definitely wanted to work with Christine after our first meeting - she was so incredibly transparent about things and went over ways we could stay in a budget while still giving us everything we had asked for. Christine is so talented, and we received so many compliments on our flowers. The bouquets, the boutonnieres, the centerpieces – everything was simply beautiful. She was even able to put together a flower collar for our dog that she wore in photos. Christine truly brought the vision we had to life, plus more! We can’t recommend A Modern Touch highly enough!
    Jaclyn M. Married on 05/18/2019

Flawless flowers

So extremely happy with the flowers on our wedding day !! Working with Christine was a breeze, she completely understood my vibe and made the whole process so fun and easy !!!!
    Gina Married on 04/27/2019

Creative and Professional

When I walked into our venue before our ceremony began, I was speechless. The decor looked exactly as I had imagined! Throughout the entire planning process, Christine was responsive, transparent, and honest. Knowing I had a strict budget to stay within, she recommended alternatives to my initial ideas, and provided photos so I could see what it would look like. I actually never even spoke to or met Christine (most people thought I was nuts for this!), and did it all via email -- and somehow she was still spot on with everything I wanted. She even had extra greenery and placed it on my cake table, where I initially didn't say I needed anything. I originally asked her to drop off my bouquet at the venue and I would pick it up - and when she knew I was still at the hotel, she went out of the way to bring it to me. I cannot express my gratitude for how beautiful everything was and her professionalism and creativity. Thank you for making everything just perfect and I hope I have another type of event where I can work with a Modern Touch in the future!
  • Nicholle
    Nicholle S. Married on 04/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Definitely use A Modern Touch for your flowers!

Christine's work is amazing! She was able to take my ideas for our wedding to the next level and everything looked gorgeous! Our archway, bouquets and centerpieces were flawless! Christine is genuinely kind and helpful, which made the entire process so easy. She dropped everything off the day of the wedding and even stopped by to wish us the best. I highly recommend A Modern Touch for your event!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette Married on 03/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christine is truly the best of the best

Christine is truly, truly amazing. The flowers and decorations at our wedding were truly one of a kind and something that is still being talked about by our families three weeks later. One family friend whose daughter recently got married said that the flowers at my wedding were the best flowers she has ever seen at a wedding. A second family friend asked me DURING THE RECEPTION if I kept Christine's number so that her daughter could use her when it was time for her wedding. Christine's talent is something that is more then words can even describe. Every single thing she did for the wedding, from the bouquets, to the ceremony, to every single centerpiece At the reception was top notch. I felt like I was a movie star working with the best of the best with how perfectly she did everything. I am so honored and blessed beyond words to have been able to have Christine for my wedding and I don’t think I will ever be able to express my gratitude for making my wedding day the best day of my life.
    Julie Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Christine did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She took what I showed her and made it even better! She did a wonderful job setting up. The bouquets were gorgeous and didn't wilt during the wedding. Mine looked beautiful for a week! The centerpieces were also beautiful!
  • Ezbreezybride
    Erica Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Christine will blow you away!

Christine is VERY organized and knows exactly what she’s doing. If she has never been to the venue she will definitely go ahead of time to check it out and talk to the event planner in charge. She was very detail oriented and she got my vision right away. I wasn’t even really exactly sure what I wanted, but she was able to pull it out of me and I am honestly inlove with our Chuppah and table arrangements the most. She is affordable in comparison to many others, but the job she does is definitely in line with the competition If not even more beautiful.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 09/01/2018

absolutely perfect!

Christine has the eye and perfect touch that made my wedding flowers and decor unforgettable!!! Every little detail down to the flower girl petals were BEAUTIFUL! She made my wedding ideas come to life and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone!
    Alexandra Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made my floral dreams come true

Loved that my floral vision came alive before my eyes. My husband and I had such a specific vision and Christine knocked it out of the park. I CANNOT wait to have another event and use her as my go to girl.
    Dulci Married on 07/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christine did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. From the first appointment I had with her, I could see how professional she was. Not only did Christine understand what I had in mind, but she also went above and beyond what I had thought. Her arrangements were flawless and my cotton candy peonies bouquet was breathtaking. Christine, you made my night with your exceptional work. Thank you so much for going out of your way to find the flowers I had in mind. You are the best =)
    Nicole Married on 07/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christine is amazing to work with! From our first meeting, I could tell how professional and accommodating she is. Not knowing much about flowers, she walked me through so many different photographs of ideas, explained flowers, and gave her advice on what flowers would work best in the summer. The center pieces she designed were flawless, elegant, and beautiful. She is incredibly caring and checked in with me throughout our process of planning. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!
    Amy Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christine at A Modern Touch was so incredible to work with. Professional, organized, great artistic eye, responsive to emails, and I could go on! She was understanding about our budget, and she was honest about what she could and couldn't do within our budget. The flowers came out beautiful, better than I could have ever imagined, and lasted all evening. I couldn't recommend her more highly.
    Meghan Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I came to Christine almost a year before my wedding, with a very specific budget and not much of an idea of what I wanted for the flowers for my wedding. She sat down with my fiance and I and got to know us and tried to understand the style we were aiming for. From that, she developed such a lovely vision for our flowers on our wedding day that so beautifully complimented everyone's dresses and the venue space, and stayed completely respectful of our budget. As the wedding got closer, she was super flexible with additions and changes to the original proposal, and always quick to respond to emails and calls. She even traveled to see my reception and ceremony space a couple of months before the wedding to make sure we weren't missing anything and that everything would look perfect. On my wedding day, the bouquets, centerpieces, and all the little floral touches were just beautiful and brought the whole space together. Overall, just a great experience working with A Modern Touch, and so glad we chose them. Thank you Christine!
illustration stars