A Modern Touch Reviews

56 | Lafayette Hill, PA

56 Reviews for A Modern Touch

Sarah Schuessler · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful!

We were blown away by the floral arrangements that Christine from A Modern Touch created for our December wedding. Christine was so easy to work with, provided great suggestions, and stayed within our budget, despite our large guest count. Christine was always very responsive and clearly very experienced in the wedding industry. The 3 different types of arrangements she made for our tables reflected classic, elegant ambiance we had imagined. We are so happy that we found Christine, and highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis Armstrong · Married on 07/01/2020

Perfect florals for a January wedding

Christine was one of our favorite vendors from our wedding! She nailed my request for, "dark and moody greenery" for our January wedding! She went above and beyond throughout the entire process to ensure we received exactly what we wanted. I absolutely adored the flowers and greenery at our wedding, and I am so thankful to Christine for executing my vision perfectly.

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Ruthann

Ruthann · Married on 10/11/2019

My dream flowers come true

Christine was phenomenal! The moment I walked in to meet her, she had settings on her table (from a similar style wedding) to show me right away what she was capable of. It meant so much she researched my Pinterest and looked through the photos I sent her, to show me flower arrangements (the exact look I would end up going with) on our INITIAL meeting. The finished product was more than I could've imagined, everything looked amazing - creating the romantic, classic vibe I'd always dreamed of. Christine also found creative ways to reuse everything from flowers we used in the ceremony, to the bouquets all of my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-laws were using. She was so friendly, professional and responsive throughout the entire process and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Lauren Zambas · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply amazing!

Christine was simply AMAZING. From our very first email interaction, she was responsive, honest, organized, and so sweet. We knew we definitely wanted to work with Christine after our first meeting - she was so incredibly transparent about things and went over ways we could stay in a budget while still giving us everything we had asked for. Christine is so talented, and we received so many compliments on our flowers. The bouquets, the boutonnieres, the centerpieces – everything was simply beautiful. She was even able to put together a flower collar for our dog that she wore in photos. Christine truly brought the vision we had to life, plus more! We can’t recommend A Modern Touch highly enough!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jaclyn Maisch · Married on 05/18/2019

Flawless flowers

So extremely happy with the flowers on our wedding day !! Working with Christine was a breeze, she completely understood my vibe and made the whole process so fun and easy !!!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Gina · Married on 04/27/2019

Creative and Professional

When I walked into our venue before our ceremony began, I was speechless. The decor looked exactly as I had imagined! Throughout the entire planning process, Christine was responsive, transparent, and honest. Knowing I had a strict budget to stay within, she recommended alternatives to my initial ideas, and provided photos so I could see what it would look like. I actually never even spoke to or met Christine (most people thought I was nuts for this!), and did it all via email -- and somehow she was still spot on with everything I wanted. She even had extra greenery and placed it on my cake table, where I initially didn't say I needed anything. I originally asked her to drop off my bouquet at the venue and I would pick it up - and when she knew I was still at the hotel, she went out of the way to bring it to me. I cannot express my gratitude for how beautiful everything was and her professionalism and creativity. Thank you for making everything just perfect and I hope I have another type of event where I can work with a Modern Touch in the future!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Nicholle

Nicholle Starson · Married on 04/12/2019

Definitely use A Modern Touch for your flowers!

Christine's work is amazing! She was able to take my ideas for our wedding to the next level and everything looked gorgeous! Our archway, bouquets and centerpieces were flawless! Christine is genuinely kind and helpful, which made the entire process so easy. She dropped everything off the day of the wedding and even stopped by to wish us the best. I highly recommend A Modern Touch for your event!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 03/22/2019

Christine is truly the best of the best

Christine is truly, truly amazing. The flowers and decorations at our wedding were truly one of a kind and something that is still being talked about by our families three weeks later. One family friend whose daughter recently got married said that the flowers at my wedding were the best flowers she has ever seen at a wedding. A second family friend asked me DURING THE RECEPTION if I kept Christine's number so that her daughter could use her when it was time for her wedding. Christine's talent is something that is more then words can even describe. Every single thing she did for the wedding, from the bouquets, to the ceremony, to every single centerpiece At the reception was top notch. I felt like I was a movie star working with the best of the best with how perfectly she did everything. I am so honored and blessed beyond words to have been able to have Christine for my wedding and I don’t think I will ever be able to express my gratitude for making my wedding day the best day of my life.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Julie · Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Christine did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She took what I showed her and made it even better! She did a wonderful job setting up. The bouquets were gorgeous and didn't wilt during the wedding. Mine looked beautiful for a week! The centerpieces were also beautiful!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Ezbreezybride

Erica · Married on 10/13/2018

Christine will blow you away!

Christine is VERY organized and knows exactly what she’s doing. If she has never been to the venue she will definitely go ahead of time to check it out and talk to the event planner in charge. She was very detail oriented and she got my vision right away. I wasn’t even really exactly sure what I wanted, but she was able to pull it out of me and I am honestly inlove with our Chuppah and table arrangements the most. She is affordable in comparison to many others, but the job she does is definitely in line with the competition If not even more beautiful.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/01/2018

absolutely perfect!

Christine has the eye and perfect touch that made my wedding flowers and decor unforgettable!!! Every little detail down to the flower girl petals were BEAUTIFUL! She made my wedding ideas come to life and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Made my floral dreams come true

Loved that my floral vision came alive before my eyes. My husband and I had such a specific vision and Christine knocked it out of the park. I CANNOT wait to have another event and use her as my go to girl.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Dulci · Married on 07/20/2018

Christine did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. From the first appointment I had with her, I could see how professional she was. Not only did Christine understand what I had in mind, but she also went above and beyond what I had thought. Her arrangements were flawless and my cotton candy peonies bouquet was breathtaking. Christine, you made my night with your exceptional work. Thank you so much for going out of your way to find the flowers I had in mind. You are the best =)

Sent on 08/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2018

Christine is amazing to work with! From our first meeting, I could tell how professional and accommodating she is. Not knowing much about flowers, she walked me through so many different photographs of ideas, explained flowers, and gave her advice on what flowers would work best in the summer. The center pieces she designed were flawless, elegant, and beautiful. She is incredibly caring and checked in with me throughout our process of planning. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Amy · Married on 06/23/2018

Christine at A Modern Touch was so incredible to work with. Professional, organized, great artistic eye, responsive to emails, and I could go on! She was understanding about our budget, and she was honest about what she could and couldn't do within our budget. The flowers came out beautiful, better than I could have ever imagined, and lasted all evening. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2018

I came to Christine almost a year before my wedding, with a very specific budget and not much of an idea of what I wanted for the flowers for my wedding. She sat down with my fiance and I and got to know us and tried to understand the style we were aiming for. From that, she developed such a lovely vision for our flowers on our wedding day that so beautifully complimented everyone's dresses and the venue space, and stayed completely respectful of our budget. As the wedding got closer, she was super flexible with additions and changes to the original proposal, and always quick to respond to emails and calls. She even traveled to see my reception and ceremony space a couple of months before the wedding to make sure we weren't missing anything and that everything would look perfect. On my wedding day, the bouquets, centerpieces, and all the little floral touches were just beautiful and brought the whole space together. Overall, just a great experience working with A Modern Touch, and so glad we chose them. Thank you Christine!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Liana · Married on 05/11/2018

Christine is amazing! She was extremely accommodating. I came to her with a budget and a vision and she made it work. She provided an "inspiration board" detailing everything that we discussed at our first meeting. After seeing her portfolio and talking with her, I had high expectations and on our wedding day she EXCEEDED those high expectations. I couldn't have been more pleased with the bouquets, the pergola garland, the cake flowers and every other detail that she created. Her floral knowledge and years of experience were very clear and it's obvious that she has a passion for what she does. If you work with Christine you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kate · Married on 04/28/2018

Finding Christine as our vendor was a breath of fresh air after speaking to many other overpriced florists; some even attempted up charging us because of our center city venue. She presented me not only pricing upfront but also a proposal (with photos!) of what she would create for my wedding. She was accommodating, collaborative, communicative and a complete pleasure to work with. She created amazing designs that complemented our romantic and timeless spring wedding theme. My guests loved her work so much that when announced at the end of the night centerpieces could go home with guests there was practically a stampede to the dining room. Do not hesitate to hire Christine from A Modern Touch for your wedding; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/06/2018

Christine was phenomenal and was very accommodating. She worked with me as a planned my wedding from a different city, and made sure to help me maintain my budget. Would recommend in a second!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Christine was so amazing to work with! I do not know much about flowers or what is needed for a large wedding and she guided me through the whole process. She was very responsive and always open to feedback on the options that she gave me. She had great recommendations for number/style of centerpieces and in-season flowers to keep the cost down. She also gave the best cost breakdown in the city! All bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces turned out beautiful! We received so many compliments!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/06/2017

Christine is simply phenomenal. The flowers were unbelievable. I wanted the "wow" factor and she delivered, for a fraction of the price of other vendors. She is fantastic to work with- so nice, so accommodating. And her work is STUNNING. I was incredibly lucky to find her. Everyone at the wedding was extremely impressed with her work, including other vendors who have seen a million flower arrangements. You will be wowed by what she can do.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so wonderful. The arrangements you sketched out for me were beautiful on paper, but were absolutely stunning in person. It really helped to soften the space in the way that I hoped.
    More importantly, you really helped put me at ease throughout the process. You made everything easy for us so that we could just enjoy the day. I really appreciate that.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Christine · Married on 04/21/2017

I cannot say enough, about how wonderful and amazing Christine from A Modern Touch was. Her friendly demeanor and vision for our wedding was everything anyone could ask for when planning a wedding! She helped make the process so easy and worked with us to stay within our budget! The flowers took my breath away. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, not one detail was spared. She was a true professional and made my vision come true. I cannot express how wonderful everything looked and all of the compliments I received! Thank you Christine for creating the my dream wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Tina is an absolute blessing to work with!! With everything that goes into a wedding, the flowers were the least of my worries. As soon as you meet her, you know you are in good hands. She had such an open and kind personality, and it was instant to see how much creativity, passion, and love goes into her work. Our church flowers and bouquets lasted all day and were stunning. The reception decor was definitely more than I even dreamed of, she knew what I would like better than I did!! Thank you Tina for making the wedding of our dreams! - The Palermos

Sent on 02/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

I absolutely loved my flowers at my wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, church flowers, and the centerpieces were amazing. To this day, people are still commenting on how beautiful my flowers were. So many people took pictures of the centerpieces because they were just gorgeous. When my wedding coordinator showed me the room my jaw dropped to the floor. I honestly got goosebumps. Christine turned my dreams into a reality. It was everything I had envisioned and more.

The whole planning process was amazing too. She put a vision board together and it really helped me gather all my ideas and make sure that everything was captured. I am honestly going to miss working with Christine.

Sent on 10/19/2016