3D Cruise and Travel Reviews

77 | Round Rock, TX

77 Reviews for 3D Cruise and Travel

Amber · Married on 10/26/2014

Debby was so nice and helpful through our whole honeymoon process! after booking I had heard so mixed reviews about jamaica, Debby kept me at ease and I'm so glad she did because I had a great time and will be returning in the future because of her I had such a stress free and memorable honeymoon we are so thankful to have gone through 3d cruises and travel and would reccomend it to all of our family and friends! Here's to many happy years or marriage and now more TRAVELING

Sent on 11/20/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Best wishes Amber & Chris to endless years of marriage and lots of travel. Thank-you for allowing us to help with your Honeymoon.

Summer · Married on 09/14/2014

Debby was awesome! She helped us decide on a wonderful honeymoon location. She helped guide us through the entire process & made it super easy & painless! Thanks 3D Cruise & Travel! Our honeymoon was perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

And, I wish you the Perfect Happily Ever After!!

Britney · Married on 09/13/2014

Debby was absolutely amazing!! She went above and beyond to help create the most fantastic memorable honeymoon imaginable. She is very detailed and extremely prompt. My favorite thing of Ms. Debby is she truly tried to get to know us personally (my husband and I) to help pick the perfect hotels and locations that would best suit us. HIGHLY recommend! We will never look elsewhere for our travel needs than 3D Cruise and Travel!

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • Z

Zana · Married on 09/01/2014

Debby was a great travel agent. She was very informative during our initial meeting, she helped us decide what was best for us. She was quick to respond whenever we had questions about anything regarding our Honeymoon. We went to Riviera Maya, Mexico for our Honeymoon and the scenery was breathtaking, our all inclusive resort was beautiful and our private Cabana was worth every penny we spent. We are already wanting to go back next year.
    Mrs. Muscove

Sent on 11/11/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Such a delight you were to work with Zana! Looking forward to sending you back...

Julie · Married on 06/12/2014

I met Debby at the Bridal extravaganza and knew from the start she was my girl...I got a great feeling from her and couldn't wait to get started planning with her! She took on a big task...coordinating land and air for 40 people attending our destination wedding in Mexico.

She provided some really easy paperwork for my guests that I was able to send out with my save the dates. And she gave me an electronic copy, that I uploaded into Google.docs, so I could provide an active link on my wedding website. We were off to a great start!

Coordinating a large wedding group was a nightmare...but I was glad to have Debby taking care of things! Most of them waited until the last minute= bad news for travel plans! And there was a certain group of singles that room-swapped amongst each other multiple times. This is when I would have been pulling my hair out...but Debby took it all in stride.

Our flight was just as planned...with about 20 of us all traveling on the same plane. Our transportation to and from the airport was awesome (party buses)! The flight back was delayed, but hey...you can't help those things. It just meant a few more hours in the Cancun airport sipping on duty-free tequila!

The resort was amazing...but we already knew that! Debby had arranged a trip for me and my mom a year in advance to stay in Mexico for a week at three different resorts. I am sure that was a hectic one to plan as well, but that trip was great. It gave us an opportunity to actually see the resorts, try out the food, look at the wedding space options, etc... I would recommend a pre-visit for any destination bride!

Overall, Debby was great to work with! She is quick with email-responses...which is huge for me. And our Starbucks dates were not only business...they were super fun! Planning a wedding is hard enough...make the travel easy on yourself and call Debby with 3D Cruise and Travel.

Sent on 07/23/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Awwwwwwwww........Julie....you were a dream to work with! Great team we were. You made this a great experience for me.......

Rebekah · Married on 06/08/2014

Debby from 3D Cruise and Travel made our honeymoon unforgettable, and we didn't have to do any work at all, so of course I give her a 5 star rating! I met with her, told her about our likes and dislikes, and she created the most perfect experience for us. She had a wealth of knowledge about all things vacation and paradise, I don't think we could have had a better expert. We ended up staying in St. Lucia, and in our planning stage, she told me all of the pros and cons of each resort, and recommended which one she thought would give us the experience we were looking for. My husband and I are new to travel, so we had a lot of questions (I'm sure obvious ones). She was so responsive with us, and very sweet and friendly. In the end, everything turned out so much better than we even expected, and if we ever go on another big trip, we will definitely use 3D Cruise and Debby again. It's well worth it!

Sent on 07/05/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Must share----you both fell up to the TOP for favorites to help!! What a great life you have ahead of you............

Our experience with Debby at 3D Cruise and Travel was amazing! She was always available to answer all of our questions. My husband and I had never gone on a trip out of state, let alone out of the country. We always felt comfortable in our honeymoon process, from the moment we started planning on where we were going to go. Thank you Debby and 3D Cruise and Travel for everything. You will defiantly be used for all future traveling plans!

Sent on 12/09/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

I'm so excited that your first out of country experience was an A+!!!! Blessings on your new marriage...

Rochelle · Married on 06/06/2014

Debby was AMAZING!! We planned a destination wedding with her in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. She was extremely helpful with ALL the pieces of the planning! She sent information on various resorts and offered her expert on opinion on places to stay based on previous clients. I have to say, she was SPOT ON!! Our entire wedding party, friends, family, as well as me and my husband, enjoyed every aspect of the resort! Debby also made travel a breeze! She was so responsive and patient with all the questions, bookings, etc. and my favorite part was the printed itinerary she sent to each guest, along with her numerous emails on what to do/what not to do once we arrived. This really saved us a lot of time and hassle! Everyone that attended was so impressed and have all expressed that they will be using Debby for future travel! This goes for me and the hubs as well! THANK YOU DEBBY!!!

Rochelle & Cody Debby was AMAZING!! We planned a destination wedding with her in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. She was extremely helpful with ALL the pieces of the planning! She sent information on various resorts and offered her expert on opinion on places to stay based on previous clients. I have to say, she was SPOT ON!! Our entire wedding party, friends, family, as well as me and my husband, enjoyed every aspect of the resort! Debby also made travel a breeze! She was so responsive and patient with all the questions, bookings, etc. and my favorite part was the printed inteniary she sent to each guest, along with her numerous emails on what to do/what not to do once we arrived. This really saved us a lot of time and hassle! Everyone that attended was so impressed and have all expressed that they will be using Debby for future travel! This goes for me and the hubs as well! THANK YOU DEBBY!!!

Rochelle & Cody

Sent on 07/27/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

What a fun group to work with and the pictures were amazing!!!!!!

Bawo · Married on 05/25/2014

For never having actually met Debby face to face before, she was by far one of my FAVORITE vendors to work with. She was incredibly sweet, responsive, and attentive. Booking our honeymoon in Negril, Jamaica was so easy. She checked up with me through out my planning process, even though we were a year out! Debby takes the time to make sure everything is in order that your vacation can be truly relaxing. I can guarantee the next time we travel out of the country, Debby will be my go to travel agent. I loved working with her for my wedding, and I can't wait to work with her in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Aw, so very sweet Bawo....YOU were so very easy to work with and it was a joy to help!!

Emily · Married on 05/25/2014

I am long overdue in leaving a positive review for Debby! She was wonderful during the planning process with a high level of attentiveness and great recommendations. When we returned from our honeymoon in Costa Rica, she mailed a beautiful 8x10 frame and then sent us an anniversary card 1 year later. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2015

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Emily, how sweet to see a year later. I loved working with you & Andy!! Special Couple and a Special Trip!! :) Debby

Coryn · Married on 05/23/2014

Debbie was wonderful! She met us wherever we wanted (she doesn't operate out of an office) and had a TON of information about destinations for our wedding. We practically had the whole thing planned on the first visit! She checked in frequently as well. She was so careful about every detail, kept us posted on flight and transportation changes, and was even checking in on us while we were away! She was bubbly, personable, and professional. We had no troubles with anything she arranged for us! Our friends from out of state are even considering using her in the future! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Debby was amazing and beyond helpful! She answered all our questions (and we had a lot!) in a timely manner and made sure we were fully prepared to go on our honeymoon. She provided printouts and a travel folder for us so everything was done for us and we didn't have to worry about a thing! We had an amazing honeymoon!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Yeah---love the term Amazing Honeymoon!!! Forward on to that Amazing Life together now. :)

Logan · Married on 05/10/2014

We had an amazing time, Debby was very helpful and extremely helpful when we continually change destanations we wanted :). Ended up in the perfect place with her help. Highly recommend her

Sent on 05/28/2014

Debby was so helpful. She really knew her stuff and in many cases responded to my emails in a matter of minutes. She always lets her clients know when she will be out of town so we aren't concerned if we don't get an immediate response. She did ALL of the booking for us, including daily activities we chose. She was able to give us information about all of the dates, activities, and accommodations options that she gave us to help us make the right choice for our preferences. Debby's services are a real value, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/26/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

You were a true pleasure to assist. Enjoy this next amazing stage of life. :)

Kathleen · Married on 04/26/2014

We were pretty overwhelmed when trying to narrow down where to go for our honeymoon. We've never had much experience with travel agents but decided to give 3D Cruise and Travel a try. All I can say is that we were beyond impressed!

We initially sat down with Debby to brainstorm ideas of places to go based on our budget and what type of locale we had in mind. She was very knowledgeable and provided us with great brochures to help us with our decision. Once we picked our destination, Debby took care of the rest! She promptly answered e-mails, sent reminder e-mails, and provided us with great information of things to do on our trip. This truly helped amidst the chaos of wedding planning. We would definitely use 3D Cruise and Travel in the future!

Sent on 06/01/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Kathleen & Angel---you were such an amazing couple to work with. So happy that we found the perfect fit Honeymoon for you!!! Cheers!!

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2014

Debby was such a pleasure to work with. She made booking our perfect honeymoon super easy, which was refreshing to have one less thing to worry about in the midst of wedding planning! We probably weren't the easiest clients she's had; as we were pretty specific on what we wanted, and Debby was always super accommodating. She checked in with us more than we checked in with her; and she even sent us a couple super cute little gifts! We will definitely be using Debby again for our travel needs.

Sent on 04/25/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Ashley, the pleasure was 100% mine!!

Leah · Married on 03/16/2014

Debby was great to work with. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. She booked our honeymoon in Hawaii and was able to make it exactly what we wanted. If we ever had a question or concern, Debby was always quick to respond to us. We are very happy with our service and we absolutely loved our honeymoon trip!

Sent on 09/09/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Thank-you Leah---I'm so happy that you and Travis enjoyed the lovely island of Oahu. It was my extreme pleasure.

Alice · Married on 03/15/2014

Debby was great! I am very particular and gave her a long list of details that were important To me for my honeymoon regarding location, style of resort, flight time, resort amenities, type of rooms, restaurants available...
    Debby quickly responded with a list of several resorts and locations in the Caribbean. I would call her any time I had questions. She would spend as much time on the phone with me as I needed, answering all of my questions and concerns and I never felt rushed.
    We will be using Debby on our future vacations!

Sent on 04/02/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

You and Randy were a joy to work with!! What a fun future you have ahead.....

Stephanie · Married on 12/15/2013

If your looking for a great travel agent, Debby is your girl! She was AMAZING!! From
    Start to finish, she allowed my husband and I to plan our honeymoon while keeping us within our budget. It was great! We had a great honeymoon and we couldn't have gotten to Cancun without Debby!
    -The Scott's

Sent on 06/12/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Sweet Stephanie---you were so fun to work with as your excitement was contagious!! Thank-you for letting me help you......

Tyler · Married on 10/11/2013

I booked our Honeymoon to Jamaica through Debby Stevens with 3D Cruise and Travel. To sum it up in one word - effortless! When we first met, the only thing I knew was our budget. She listened to what I was looking for and helped me choose a resort. My wife and I could not be any happier with the outcome! I'll never book a vacation again by myself. Thanks Debby!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2013

We worked with Debby Stevens at 3D Cruise to book our South African Honeymoon. It was FANTASTIC!! Every part of the process with Debby was taken care of and all of the amenities were amazing. We never had to worry about a thing it was planned out flawlessly. I would highly recommend Debby and the 3D team for your honeymoon planning needs.

Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Tyler · Married on 09/07/2013

Debbie was amazing when helping us plan our honeymoon!! We were over prepared for when we got there and had everything we would need!! Thank you so much for all your help!!i would highly recommend using her for any vacation!

Sent on 09/21/2013

kayla · Married on 08/10/2013

Debbie is absolutely amazing!! we were so stressed where we should go for our honeymoon and a co worker referred me to her. We were able to tell her everything we wanted to do and our budget and within 48 hours she emailed me back with many options and we were able to pick one out!! We had our honeymoon booked to punta cana, DR within a week of talking back and forth! We live in Dallas, so we communicated by email and she responded within a few hours every time!! shes truly amazing and takes all the stress out of it! We will definitely be using her again for our anniversary next year!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Andrew · Married on 07/06/2013

I would say to anyone looking for a travel agent, You MUST use Debbie Stevens at 3D. When the airline changed our flights, she jumped in an took care of it and made it better than we had planned. She was very knowledgeable about the area we wanted to travel and made great recommendations. She will take care of you and your vacation can be stress free. She earned a customer for life from us.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kim was great! She gave us a great assortment of hotel options that were a perfect fit. Once we gave her the go ahead we did not have to think about another thing expect on how much sun tan lotion to pack! It was a stress-free pleasant experience that I would suggest to anyone who is planning their honeymoon on top of wedding planning! -Sarah

Sent on 02/04/2014