Departure Lounge - Honeymoons and Destination Weddings

Austin, TX View map

If you are looking for that personalized one on one touch for your Romance Travel Experience, come meet Teri.

Teri is now Exclusively with Endless Love Travel.

Email me to set up your appointment: Info@EndlessLoveTravel.com 512-635-6992

Destination Weddings, Dream Honeymoons and Romantic Escapes are customized to your wants, needs, must haves and vacation style.

No Price Padding!

Never a service fee!!

Low Down Payment. Free Layaway Plan.

When you're get tired of shopping for your travel 'off the rack' come see me for custom tailored personalize fit. You'll be amazed at the difference!

Meet me and let's discuss your Romance Travel needs... Coffee is on me!

Proud Founding and Board Member Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Specialist Association.

Fifteen years in the industry.

Featured Agent 2016-17 National Directory of Destination Weddings and Honeymoons

GTM Selected Agent 2016

14 Stories Gay Wedding Institute Certified

TPI Platinum Agent

AIC/Hard Rock Platinum Agent

Featured speaker Love Mexico

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
  • User2494757 2+ years ago
    Never, ever thought I would use a travel agency to plan a trip, but Departure Lounge blew me away! They had fabulous response time, were flexible, made sure I was happy and best of all planned an AMAZING trip! I highly recommend this company - by far the best in Austin!
    Kristen Married on 08/15/2015
    When I initially reached out about possibly planning a trip, I had a list of things in mind that I would have liked to have on a vacation, but no real idea where to go and a basic budget ball-park to work with. I quickly received an email back from Teri Hurley with The Departure Lounge and I am SO glad! She immediately made me feel comfortable and taken care of! I even sent the list of things I wanted (even though I had no clue if it were possible) and she knocked it out of the park!! She checked off every single box on the list and then some!!! She managed to send us so many options within our budget and made this whole process a breeze! I know that sometimes planning and arranging travel is a little stressful but now I will never plan another trip without her- it was so easy! We actually planned an international trip and from the moment we arrived at the airport we were taken care of- we met with Teri before leaving and she provided us with a packet of everything we would need and went over any questions we had- she even gave us tips and tricks from her extensive travel experience. Everything was perfect- the flights were great with perfect layover time, the resort she recommended was BY FAR the most beautiful place we could have imagined and she even made the trip extra special with some thoughtful surprises! I can't recommend Teri and The Departure Lounge enough- after your wedding or event, make sure you give yourself this gift of a wonderful trip planned by THE BEST so you can just relax and enjoy it with your special someone!
    Karin Married on 06/12/2015
    My family has used Teri in the past for vacations and she has always gone above and beyond to give us everything we could have imagined plus more!! It was an easy decision when I was needing to make honeymoon reservations to contact Teri. I knew she would be able to provide recommendations for places I would never even think of, but are exactly where I want to be!! Teri has been so easy and wonderful to work with. I am looking forward to going on our honeymoon to Antigua this October and can't wait to write another review and share pictures when I get back. I have full confidence that Teri will make our honeymoon more than what I have always dreamed of! I will always go through Teri when booking a trip!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Departure Lounge - Honeymoons and Destination Weddings 1
Gift
2015 -2016 Mexico All Inclusive Destination Wedding Special **All inclusive 4-5 Star Resorts **4 nights, expandable to 7 ** Minimum of ten Double Occupancy rooms ** Free Consultation ** Free Wedding Travel Website **Free Resort Wedding Coordinator Services **Free Round Trip Airport Hotel Shared Transfers ** No Deposit Contract **Group Discount **Complimentary Room Upgrade for Bride and Groom**as available **Ask Teri Hurley, Romance Travel Advisor Departure Lounge for details!

Austin, 78701
Location of (Departure Lounge - Honeymoons and Destination Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding