77 Reviews for 3D Cruise and Travel

Travel Insurance (3)
Group Travel (1)
Hawaii (1)
77 3D Cruise and Travel Reviews

Debby was so amazing! It was our first time to go on a big vacation and she made sure that we were very well informed and took care of everything for us! Our honeymoon to Jamaica was the best thanks to 3D Cruise and Travel! We already can't wait to plan our next trip with her!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Caribbean, Honeymoons

Debby was pretty awesome. You could really tell she knew what she was talking about. She always responded to emails and voicemails within a day unless she was traveling (which she would let you know her travel dates).

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Great service love it. They easy to work with and good prices. Can't wait to get married here

Profile Picture User4363878, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Debby was amazing! She was always available (even when she would
Leave the country and say she wasn't!) and she was extremely valuable in making our trip fantastic.

Profile Picture Wesley, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

Debby was fantastic! We were gifted a honeymoon trip by my mother in law and she did a pretty good job of keeping the cost under wraps, but I know that Debby works with all budgets. We decided on a trip to Cancun, Mexico and Debby did not disappoint! She provided excellent customer service, Debby answered all of the random questions I had leading up to the trip and was available during the end of the trip when we had a slight issue with transport. Overall we had a stress free honeymoon, and we plan on booking more vacations through Debby specifically based on our positive experience. This was my first time not planning my own vacation so it was great to let go of that control and just enjoy the trip!

Profile Picture Arlene, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Mexico, Honeymoons

Amazing time and amazing service! I appreciate all the hard work Debby!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Debbie is AMAZING!! She worked with us to find our perfect honeymoon destination. We decided on Sandals, an all inclusive resort - which we had never done before. Debbie was with us every step of the booking process - from our flights to the resort itself! We will be using Debbie again very soon!

Profile Picture kaitlynn, 10/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

If you value a bright, positive, can-do attitude in aiding you with something that is one of the brightest, most positive getaways of your entire life, then Debby at 3D is the one you want! Debby was always available and willing to help us in narrowing down our list of potential honeymoon destinations, and was willing to tend to us even when we had many requests.

Profile Picture Aaron , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband and I worked with Debby Stevens to help plan our honeymoon trip to beaches in Turks and Caicos! With all of the wedding planning that was going on it was great to have one thing off our plate, and to not have to worry about a thing. Debbie took care of everything flight, hotel, transportation to and from the airport. She made sure we got the best price available and it was great not to have to worry about a thing!! We loved working with Debbie and she is already helping us plan our trip for next year.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Working with Debby was a blast! She is a busy woman personally making sure venues are great experiences for prospective clients and does her best to get back in touch asap. All communication was through email too....making it as simple as possible for a busy guy such as myself.

Profile Picture Seth, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Booking our honeymoon was our second time working with Debby, she is great! I had so many questions and flipped flopped on where to go and she was so patient through it all and provided great information on all the resorts we were looking at. Will definitely be using her every time we travel out of country!

Profile Picture Kelly L, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Debby Stevens was an absolute PLEASURE to work with for booking our honeymoon! She even surprised us with a limo ride from the airport to our resort! Debby is extremely organized, professional, and knowledgeable about all things travel. We will definitely be using her for all of our other trips!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Mexico, Honeymoons

Debby was an absolute joy to work with! She booked our entire honeymoon from the wedding night suite, private transfers, flights, resorts, etc. Debby took such great care of us and made sure every single detail was taken care of and even threw in a little surprise for us! She was also able to book prices that were cheaper than what I could've booked myself.

We will absolutely be using Debby and 3D Cruise and Travel for many years to come and encourage anyone who is going on a honeymoon or trip soon to do the same!

Profile Picture Hayden, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We had to just a few days before our wedding completely change our travel plans. We could not be more grateful for how helpful our travel coordinator was in accommodating these changes. She was so prompt and kept us updated. We would definitely recommend this agency

Profile Picture User6768338, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Debby from 3D cruises was super helpful from the get go! We met up with her about a year before our wedding/honeymoon. We told her what we were interested in and she made her magic happen! We wanted to leave the country and fly to Sydney, Australia and take a cruise to New Zealand. She went right to work on finding the best deals and savings! It made the entire booking process smooth and easy for us. Debby knew our price budget and kept everything at range. It was nice to only focus on our wedding instead of the stressful booking of a honeymoon. Debby took care of everything for us! Before we left for our honeymoon, she had sent us our care package with everything we needed for our trip. We had such an amazing honeymoon and we owe it to Debby for planning and organizing everything so precisely! For our future trips we will be giving Debby a call once again! Thank you times a million for being so prompt and organized!

-Melissa and Dillon Goodman

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

My husband and I knew we wanted to go to Tulum, Mexico for our honeymoon and we wanted to invite some friends and family to join us since we were not planning a traditional wedding. About 9 months before we planned to be married, I posted a request for a travel agent recommendation to our home owners Facebook page and Debby was recommended. It was pretty stress free once we selected our resort. We expect about a dozen and we got double! Debby was very friendly and had an answer to all our questions. It was nice to have all the negotiations with the resort handled in the background. I would definitely recommend using 3D to organize your travel as we had people coming in from the East and West Coast (and everywhere in between!). A definite thumbs up!

Profile Picture User6356917, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Group Travel, Travel Insurance, Mexico

Most amazing time of our lives. Glad that the honeymoon was nothing we had to worry too much about. Debby was awesome, knew exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Justin, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Debby was incredible in planning our honeymoon to 2 islands in Hawaii. She was fast and responsive to emails and ALWAYS let me know when she was going to be out of office. While on the honeymoon, she was even helpful in booking a hotel stay for us..on the DAY OF. How much more "on call" and flexible can you get? I felt like she really wanted to get to know us and we weren't just another customer. It was very sweet that she sent us a little wedding gift. We will definitely be using her services again for other vacations.

Profile Picture Linh, 12/19/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii

Wow! Debby was amazing, she knew exactly what we wanted and our honeymoon was amazing.

Profile Picture Cassidy, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Debby was a pleasure to work with. She was always very enthusiastic and helpful through all of our conversations. Her expertise and experience with the Caribbean helped us book a perfect honeymoon. I would definitely recommend Debby to anyone looking for an awesome travel specialist!

Profile Picture John, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Caribbean, Honeymoons

Mrs. Debby is awesome! She is quick to get back to you... answers all your dumb questions... can feel her positive energy through each email. I was referred to her by a friend and will continue to use her! I don't know much about the differences between the travel agencies / vendors, but I do know that Debby provided good customer service and gets a thumbs up from me!

Profile Picture User5622841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Debby was great to work with. We had an idea of where we wanted to go and after a few questions , Debby had the whole honeymoon planned for us. It was great dealing with a single individual that is truly working for you to make your experience special. I will use her in the future for additional trips and definitely recommend her to my friends.

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Debbie was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She completely took care of everything for us. With the craziness of the wedding, I never had time to think about the details of our honeymoon. But we didn't need too! Debbie was on top of it from the very beginning. All we had to do was pack and show up and she took care of the rest! No stress involved, Debbie handled it all! We had complete trust in her, which is a very comforting feeling when you're leaving the country. She really was an absolute dream to work with and I can't recommend her enough!!
Debbie-- thank you so much for all you did to make our honeymoon exactly what we had hoped for! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I looked forward to working with you again in the future!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I can't tell you how grateful my Husband and I are for all of the help you provided to make our destination wedding dreams come true. So thankful that I was able to leave all the travel arrangements in your hands and one less thing I had to stress about. Debby and her team are amazing. I will definitely be using 3D Cruise and Travel for future vacations. I would also recommend any one who is thinking about a destination wedding or just interested in a honeymoon! Great service and extremely friendly.

Profile Picture Nichole , 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

I can't recommend Debby Stevens enough for your travel plans! She was so easy to work with and very responsive and well organized. She answered all of our questions and made sure everything went smoothly. We went to Sandals in Great Exuma, Bahamams and it was absolutely perfect. Where Debby scores major points (wish I could give her more stars) is that we had actually missed our flight out. We were set to go out the next day after our wedding but do to missing our alarm, we missed our flight. I called Debby at 7:30am on a Sunday morning and she answered right away and helped to calm me and was able to book us another flight out the next day and push everything back. I was so thankful to have her! Thank you again Debby for everything!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/28/15, 1 Review