3D Cruise and Travel Reviews

77 Reviews for 3D Cruise and Travel

77 3D Cruise and Travel Reviews
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Debby was so amazing! It was our first time to go on a big vacation and she made sure that we were very well informed and took care of everything for us! Our honeymoon to Jamaica was the best thanks to 3D Cruise and Travel! We already can't wait to plan our next trip with her!

Sent on 11/07/2017

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Melissa, I'm so happy we worked together to find the PERFECT fit! Cheers!
  • W

Wesley · Married on 07/15/2017

Debby was amazing! She was always available (even when she would
    Leave the country and say she wasn't!) and she was extremely valuable in making our trip fantastic.

• Arlene

Arlene · Married on 06/17/2017

Debby was fantastic! We were gifted a honeymoon trip by my mother in law and she did a pretty good job of keeping the cost under wraps, but I know that Debby works with all budgets. We decided on a trip to Cancun, Mexico and Debby did not disappoint! She provided excellent customer service, Debby answered all of the random questions I had leading up to the trip and was available during the end of the trip when we had a slight issue with transport. Overall we had a stress free honeymoon, and we plan on booking more vacations through Debby specifically based on our positive experience. This was my first time not planning my own vacation so it was great to let go of that control and just enjoy the trip!

Sent on 07/06/2017

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

How sweet you are to submit such a nice review. I love what I do and I'm so grateful to know your Honeymoon was stress free-as it should be. Cheers to a fun future in love!! Debby

Holly · Married on 11/27/2016

Amazing time and amazing service! I appreciate all the hard work Debby!

kaitlynn · Married on 10/19/2016

Debbie is AMAZING!! She worked with us to find our perfect honeymoon destination. We decided on Sandals, an all inclusive resort - which we had never done before. Debbie was with us every step of the booking process - from our flights to the resort itself! We will be using Debbie again very soon!

Sent on 07/19/2017

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

The perfect fit for a honeymoon for a perfect couple! It was a true pleasure...

Aaron · Married on 09/24/2016

If you value a bright, positive, can-do attitude in aiding you with something that is one of the brightest, most positive getaways of your entire life, then Debby at 3D is the one you want! Debby was always available and willing to help us in narrowing down our list of potential honeymoon destinations, and was willing to tend to us even when we had many requests.

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I worked with Debby Stevens to help plan our honeymoon trip to beaches in Turks and Caicos! With all of the wedding planning that was going on it was great to have one thing off our plate, and to not have to worry about a thing. Debbie took care of everything flight, hotel, transportation to and from the airport. She made sure we got the best price available and it was great not to have to worry about a thing!! We loved working with Debbie and she is already helping us plan our trip for next year.

Kelly L · Married on 06/18/2016

Booking our honeymoon was our second time working with Debby, she is great! I had so many questions and flipped flopped on where to go and she was so patient through it all and provided great information on all the resorts we were looking at. Will definitely be using her every time we travel out of country!

Sent on 07/07/2016

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Kelly, I loved helping you find the perfect fit! A honeymoon is special and a kick off to many many many wonderful years!! Cheers, Debby

Emily · Married on 04/23/2016

Debby Stevens was an absolute PLEASURE to work with for booking our honeymoon! She even surprised us with a limo ride from the airport to our resort! Debby is extremely organized, professional, and knowledgeable about all things travel. We will definitely be using her for all of our other trips!

Sent on 06/06/2016

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Yeah! I'm glad you like surprises!! Enjoy this fun season of life! Thank-you for allowing me to help you with such a special trip. :)

Hayden · Married on 04/23/2016

Debby was an absolute joy to work with! She booked our entire honeymoon from the wedding night suite, private transfers, flights, resorts, etc. Debby took such great care of us and made sure every single detail was taken care of and even threw in a little surprise for us! She was also able to book prices that were cheaper than what I could've booked myself.

We will absolutely be using Debby and 3D Cruise and Travel for many years to come and encourage anyone who is going on a honeymoon or trip soon to do the same!

We had to just a few days before our wedding completely change our travel plans. We could not be more grateful for how helpful our travel coordinator was in accommodating these changes. She was so prompt and kept us updated. We would definitely recommend this agency

Melissa · Married on 01/24/2016

Debby from 3D cruises was super helpful from the get go! We met up with her about a year before our wedding/honeymoon. We told her what we were interested in and she made her magic happen! We wanted to leave the country and fly to Sydney, Australia and take a cruise to New Zealand. She went right to work on finding the best deals and savings! It made the entire booking process smooth and easy for us. Debby knew our price budget and kept everything at range. It was nice to only focus on our wedding instead of the stressful booking of a honeymoon. Debby took care of everything for us! Before we left for our honeymoon, she had sent us our care package with everything we needed for our trip. We had such an amazing honeymoon and we owe it to Debby for planning and organizing everything so precisely! For our future trips we will be giving Debby a call once again! Thank you times a million for being so prompt and organized!

-Melissa and Dillon Goodman

Sent on 06/03/2016

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Your Dream Honeymoon was so much fun to put together. Thank-you for the kind review. I'll look forward to being your Travel Agent for life. Cheers, Debby

Justin · Married on 01/09/2016

Most amazing time of our lives. Glad that the honeymoon was nothing we had to worry too much about. Debby was awesome, knew exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 02/20/2016

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

So excited that AMAZING was the word that best sums up your Honeymoon. So honored to have helped...

Linh · Married on 12/19/2015

Debby was incredible in planning our honeymoon to 2 islands in Hawaii. She was fast and responsive to emails and ALWAYS let me know when she was going to be out of office. While on the honeymoon, she was even helpful in booking a hotel stay for us..on the DAY OF. How much more "on call" and flexible can you get? I felt like she really wanted to get to know us and we weren't just another customer. It was very sweet that she sent us a little wedding gift. We will definitely be using her services again for other vacations.

Sent on 02/14/2016

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Thank-you Linh, so happy to have been a help for this extra special trip!

Cassidy · Married on 11/13/2015

Wow! Debby was amazing, she knew exactly what we wanted and our honeymoon was amazing.

Sent on 12/21/2015

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

I love hearing that everyone was amazing! Here's to an amazing life in marriage!!

John · Married on 10/16/2015

Debby was a pleasure to work with. She was always very enthusiastic and helpful through all of our conversations. Her expertise and experience with the Caribbean helped us book a perfect honeymoon. I would definitely recommend Debby to anyone looking for an awesome travel specialist!

Mrs. Debby is awesome! She is quick to get back to you... answers all your dumb questions... can feel her positive energy through each email. I was referred to her by a friend and will continue to use her! I don't know much about the differences between the travel agencies / vendors, but I do know that Debby provided good customer service and gets a thumbs up from me!

Dustin · Married on 07/18/2015

Debby was great to work with. We had an idea of where we wanted to go and after a few questions , Debby had the whole honeymoon planned for us. It was great dealing with a single individual that is truly working for you to make your experience special. I will use her in the future for additional trips and definitely recommend her to my friends.

Kathryn · Married on 05/30/2015

Debbie was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She completely took care of everything for us. With the craziness of the wedding, I never had time to think about the details of our honeymoon. But we didn't need too! Debbie was on top of it from the very beginning. All we had to do was pack and show up and she took care of the rest! No stress involved, Debbie handled it all! We had complete trust in her, which is a very comforting feeling when you're leaving the country. She really was an absolute dream to work with and I can't recommend her enough!!
    Debbie-- thank you so much for all you did to make our honeymoon exactly what we had hoped for! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I looked forward to working with you again in the future!

Sent on 06/22/2015

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

It was a joy to help such a fun-loving couple and so happy to see it was a perfect fit Honeymoon!!

Nichole · Married on 05/16/2015

I can't tell you how grateful my Husband and I are for all of the help you provided to make our destination wedding dreams come true. So thankful that I was able to leave all the travel arrangements in your hands and one less thing I had to stress about. Debby and her team are amazing. I will definitely be using 3D Cruise and Travel for future vacations. I would also recommend any one who is thinking about a destination wedding or just interested in a honeymoon! Great service and extremely friendly.

Sent on 07/28/2015

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

We were delighted to assist you, Raymond and your many family & friends. What a special celebration! Cheers...

Sarah · Married on 03/28/2015

I can't recommend Debby Stevens enough for your travel plans! She was so easy to work with and very responsive and well organized. She answered all of our questions and made sure everything went smoothly. We went to Sandals in Great Exuma, Bahamams and it was absolutely perfect. Where Debby scores major points (wish I could give her more stars) is that we had actually missed our flight out. We were set to go out the next day after our wedding but do to missing our alarm, we missed our flight. I called Debby at 7:30am on a Sunday morning and she answered right away and helped to calm me and was able to book us another flight out the next day and push everything back. I was so thankful to have her! Thank you again Debby for everything!

Sent on 04/06/2015

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Sarah----so happy to see this and I'm thrilled that the Honeymoon went on!!

ryan · Married on 03/28/2015

Debby was wonderful and helpful in helping my now wife and I choose a venue in Mexico. She was integral in booking almost 60 plus guests rooms, hotels, airlines, transfers and was very flexible with deadlines and negotiated well with the resorts to get us the best price. She was prompt in response, great at communication and overall pleasant in every facet. We even got to meet her in Mexico during our wedding week which was fun to put a face to the name and voice. We would recommend Debby for anyone who is looking to have a fabulous wedding experience from a person/company with tons of experience and moxie. We still use Debby for our leisure travel and honeymoon bookings as well. Thanks Debby!

We worked with Debbie Stevens of 3D Cruise and Travel to book our honeymoon and it was amazing! She sent us to El Dorado Maroma in Mexico and it couldn't have been more perfect for us. From the time we landed in Mexico to the time we left Debbie made sure everything was planned perfectly! It was the most wonderful honeymoon that I could have ever imagined and we will be using Debbie for our trips in the future!

Shelly · Married on 11/14/2014

Where do I begin? Debby Stevens is amazing! I was lucky enough to meet her at the Austin Bridal Fair and she helped me organize a 60 person destination wedding with guests arriving from all over the world: Africa, Europe and all across America from Boston to Los Angeles. She started working with me in February for a November wedding. She was excellent at communicating deadlines for my family and friends and also sending our reminders as the days got close. She made me feel special by always acknowledging the time till my wedding. She would send out emails to my guests like "Today is the 3 month mark until you are celebrating Justin and Shelly's wedding! You should have x, y and z done and the future deadlines are x". 1 month before the wedding she mailed my guests a leather travel portfolio with their itinerary which was such a special touch. In addition to all of this, she was patient (very patient) when my guests had questions or needed room adjustments. My guests enjoyed working with her so much they were extremely disappointed that she wasn't a guest at my wedding herself as they were all looking forward to meeting her! So bride's beware - you may want to send an invite to Debby as well!!

Oh - and the most amazing part - this was a free service for me and my guests! She was paid by the vendors (hotel and transfer companies). I feel like I owe something for her service but she wouldn't allow that. I'm VERY lucky to have found such an awesome company to facilitate the tough parts of a destination wedding and i recommend every bride having or thinking about a destination wedding to contact Debby ASAP! Thank you Debby!

Sent on 12/17/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Shelly, I was blessed to be a part of the planning for this magical day. The pictures were so beautiful and I wish I would have been able to sneak down there for the big day. Joy to you and Justin

Kendyl · Married on 11/08/2014

Debby was wonderful! We worked on and off with her for almost two years! She was an amazing mediator between my fiance and I and my in-laws on finding something that made us both happy! She was always honest with us about either her person experience or experience other couples have had. She very caring and wants to make you happy in every way possible. We believe she did that for us! If we ever go somewhere again we will definitely book through her!

Sent on 12/10/2014

3D Cruise and Travel's reply:

Oh Kendyl......happy to have worked with such a cute bride and am so glad to have heard that your experience was amazing!!! Cheers