The Little Getaway

Austin, TX View map

Your Honeymoon is the first milestone of your new life together, not to mention a great stress reliever after all the wedding planning and probably the first of many travel memories you will create together, so I bring attention to every detail to ensure it goes as smooth as possible.

Hello again, my name is Thelma and I am a beach lover who loves to plan that perfect trip for each couple. I know it will sounds like I cliche, but I love what I do and it truly shows on my work. More than customers, I am building friendships through travel experiences and I would love to learn more about your honeymoon ideas, experiences and expectations.

We specialize in planning honeymoons to destinations around the world:Hawaii, Tahiti - Bora Bora, Moorea, Greece -Italy, Mexico All Inclusive, -Caribbean All Inclusive -Cruises -And any other destination you may choose. Round the clock personalized customer service, printed travel documents and first hand experience at most destinations set us apart from the competition.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Family Trips
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

• Caroline
    Caroline K. Married on 11/24/2018

Life saving!

I want to start this with this, i never write reviews, ever, cuz I’m usually not that impressed with anything, but Thelma has blown my mind with her hard work and great service! Thelma was the most helpful and best stress relief ever!! She helped us extremely quickly find exactly what we were looking for for our honeymoon in December (wanted it to be warm and tropical with a fancy room, all inclusive, flying out of our home town, and on a tight budget) she made planning, booking, and everything go so smoothly!! I could not have imagined trying to coordinate everything on our own, that would have been nightmare!! We spent about $4000 including flight, 8 nights stay, at a luxurious, all inclusive, couples resort, our room had a 2 person tub, luxurious shower, our own roof top pool, a sun deck, room service and so much more. It was unbelievably amazing and I’m so blessed we found it with Thelma!

Poppy Hills Trl Austin, TX, 78664
Location of (The Little Getaway)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding