Denver, CO 80230 Map · Phone number

About Ziva Chocolates

With a knack for delivering the unexpected, Ziva Chocolates is anything but ordinary. We are a Denver-based gourmet collection of fine chocolates and chic sweets offers beautifully made artisan chocolates that are as indulgent as they are exotic. From truffles and hand dips, to mallows, chocolate potato chips and pastries, chef and chocolatier Julie Whitcomb's creations expertly combine cacao, nuts, spices, herbs, flowers, fruits, creams and essences that will dazzle and delight. Whether you are looking for a gorgeous gift of boxed chocolates or a full-scale custom dessert bar, Ziva will satisfy your sweet tooth time and again.

• Chocolate Truffles

DSC2377
AmazingChipPic

3 Reviews for Ziva Chocolates

Megan · Married on 04/29/2012

We worked with Ziva for custom chocolates for our wedding guests. We wanted to do something different for our favors and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product!

It was such a pleasure working with Julie! She met my fiance and me near our house for our consultation and we brainstormed ideas for our favors. We went over our colors and overall theme for the wedding. She had a lot of samples for us to try...they have a wide range of chocolates and they use high quality ingredients. Our favorite was the salted caramel dark chocolates. We had Ziva supply some chocolates for our rehearsal dinner as well. Yum.

She ended up designing the cutest white chocolate "finisher's medal" for our race-themed wedding. The medals were custom-imprinted and even had an edible ribbon with our wedding colors! It was creative, fun, and better than we could have imagined. It was the perfect little gift to tie in with our overall vision.

Julie's true passion is her company and it was so refreshing to work with her. We highly recommend Ziva chocolates!

Sent on 05/13/2012

0.0

Agreed, didn't use this company for a wedding. Although, I did TRY to use them for a "Local Denver" surprise to send to my sister for her 40th Birthday. Below is the email I sent, multiple times and left multiple voice mails. I received no response, until my sister posted something ugly on her Facebook, and that is when I finally received a response. Not even recognizing the issue, but giving me a refund, no gift for my sister, and no remorse.

I have been leaving voice mails. I have an order I placed weeks ago for my sister for her birthday, and she didn't receive it. When I look up the order on your website it shows it still needs to fulfilled. Can you please assist asap. The order was charged to my credit card weeks ago and I paid for expedited shipping.

Sent on 06/04/2013

stephanie · Married on 05/08/2011

0.0

Stay away! Although we did not use this vendor for our wedding (thank goodness!) we did utilize their services through a Weekly Plus Deal for Mother's Day. Their promise with our purchase was that Ziva would mail my mom, my-step mom and my mother-in-law truffles for Mother's Day. Never happened. No chocolates, no phone call, no apology, nothing!! I had to go through Weekly Plus to get my money back (but only after many unreturned phone calls and emails). I guess I should be thankful this wasn't a wedding in which I was expecting delivery...Buyer beware, stay away!

Sent on 05/26/2011

• Linda Murri Photography
    Linda Murri Photography Wedding Photographers

Ziva Chocolates prepared truffles for a Military Wedding Giveaway that I did the photography for in January. The truffles were delicious and they prepared wedding themed favors for the guests that looked really beautiful at the reception.

• Afloral
    Afloral Wedding Florists

Sweet, delicate treats that melt in your mouth...made with the best quality chocolate. Our brides rave about Trufflicious Truffles.

• Celebrations Catered Events