Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Zenadia Design

At Zenadia Design, we believe the invitation is not only the introduction to your event, its a piece of history. When designing your invitations, we design one of a kind gifts to be cherished for centuries to come. By working one on one with you, our client, we are able to create exclusive invitations that are a perfect reflection of you and your event. Our designs combine natural and extraordinary materials, making them truly distinctive.

Zenadia Design: Creating history just for you

15 Reviews for Zenadia Design

• Whitney

Whitney · Married on 12/08/2012

It was an absolutel pleasure working with Heidi at Zenadia Design! From our very first phone call, I knew she understood my vision for our Wedding invitation suite. She presented my (now) Husband and I with such beautiful designs - it was hard to select just one! She is not only professional, warm and very sweet to work with - she has a creative edge and beautiful design vision that makes her truly superior to other invitation and paper vendors. We met with several NYC invitation companies before we found Heidi's beautiful work. Her willingness to be on call, responsiveness and very talented and beautiful work makes her second to none. I have continued to work with Heidi on paper elements for my Bridal Shower (10/06/12) and items for our welcome bags and wedding weekend. I look forward to collaborating with her in the future on other paper/ design needs. She's fabulous!!!

Jean · Married on 09/01/2012

Heidi at Zenadia Design wildly exceed our expectations. Not only were her prices extremely reasonable, but her customer service was beyond exceptional. She was so flexible and accommodating with ALL of the changes we requested to both our save-the-date and invitation while always staying positive and friendly. When we received samples, drafts of the invitations, and the final products, they were beautiful packaged, wrapped in tissue paper and ribbons with notes explaining what each item was.

Just when we thought our experience with Heidi couldn't get any better, on our one month anniversary she overnighted locally made truffles to us to thank us for our business.

Heidi was the best vendor we encountered throughout our entire wedding planning process. We would confidently recommend her to anyone.

James · Married on 06/16/2012

Heidi was as far away geographically as you could be, yet working with her was amazing. She took extra steps in every single detail of our invitations. Her communication was A+, her speed of delivery was A+, and most of all, her product (wedding invitations) were A+.