Sugarcube Press

Ventura, CA View map

Sugarcube Press is a boutique letterpress design studio located in Ventura & Ojai, California. Kelsie & Elizabeth, the sweet girly duo behind the design and printing of Sugarcube Press's products, have a pair of sweetly vintage 100 year-old presses.

We specialize in custom letterpress and design for events, weddings, social & business correspondence, baby, and greeting cards.
All of our products are letterpressed and are a tribute to the sweetly vintage, uniquely modern hand-made beauty of the letterpress craft. Our experience, creative passion, innovative design style and appreciation for loveliness set us apart from other letterpress providers.

We use non-toxic inks & solvents, print on tree-free paper, and package as much as possible with earth-friendly biodegradable corn card sleeves and recycled materials. We also are members of and donate to 1% For the Planet and support other environmental causes.

Sugarcube Press is a woman-owned and operated business. Everything we make is hand-made & unique...we strive to leave the world a little sweeter.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
    Lisa Married on 08/13/2011
    My brother is a graphic designer and as a wedding gift, he designed my wedding invitations. We were looking for a printer who would letterpress his design, and our wedding planner recommended Sugar Cube Press. They were great to work with, got everything done on time, and the invitations turned out absolutely beautiful. I will definitely keep them in mind for future jobs, and I would recommend them to others.
  • Elana
    Elana Married on 08/22/2009
    Sugarcube Press made me absolutely beautiful invitations, coasters, and thank you cards. They worked with me to make a modern-vintage aesthetic and they took my job at short notice when my original print vendor dropped me! They were extremely flexible and eager to help.

Willa Kveta Photography Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

They do such beautiful work! It's not every day that you see this kind of fine artistry!

233 Agnus Dr Ventura, 93001
Location of (Sugarcube Press)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding