14333 Collins St, Van Nuys, CA 91401 Map · Phone number

About The TreeSpace Studio

"Turning Ephemera into Keepsakes."
"Wedding Artwork, not Stationery."

♥All my creations are completely original and are meticulously designed, hand-painted and crafted by me on beautiful hand-made or sustainable materials.♥

MANIFESTO:
I love to create {functional} and accessible artwork for everyday uses, to take ordinary objects that are often disposable and design them as miniature art pieces, something to treasure and keep because it is just too darn cool. To me, making something beautiful for keeps is the greatest form of sustainability.

Materials are a big deal to me and I experiment with all types of unique sustainable papers, fabric, even wood and metal. I love custom work for the unique challenges and the joy it brings, so convo me!

SERVICES

♥ Illustrated paper goods ♥ custom wedding stationery, ♥ personalized gifts ♥ custom illustrated packaging and design solutions ♥ custom designed small business promotional kits.♥

CONNECT

600x600
corebanks5

6 Reviews for The TreeSpace Studio

Laura · Married on 04/14/2012

Amy and her team were amazing, I think her work speaks for itself. They were responsive, flexible, easy to work with and are obviously extremely talented. Check out their website and you will see all you need to know!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Janine · Married on 09/26/2010

Amy Tan is a true designer. You can not buy her style anywhere. You choose Amy because you want what she brings to the table which is custom, whimsical artwork, which is typically super creative and well thought out and often incorporates some hand painting :) As an eco-minded Green Girl, I wanted digital invitations but wanted something that did not look like a template. You can't find what Amy can do for you online. We were having a destination wedding in Big Sur ... Amy took into consideration the scenery of where we were going to be, as well as the time of day, and of course the colors we chose. I allowed her the creative freedom to come up with some ideas and she wowed me. I could not have been happier. Although the invitations were digital, they were formatted in a way so that she could print me out a few later (on eco-friendly hand made papers), on demand, as gifts to family, or just to send to my grandparents who are not hip with email. This is extremely cool and flexible.

Amy also created our Save the Dates -same thing, she listened to what we would be doing, asked what my ideas were and came up with something beautiful and unique. I was SO happy with Amy, I asked her if she could make our Table Name cards as well as our Cake Topper! She's amazing! For the cake topper, she not only listened to what I had to say, and figured out a way to work within my budget (I was running low at that point -lol) but went above and beyond what I could have imagined. She looked at pictures of my dress and my husband's tux and made something that looked like us! I cannot say enough about this gal. If you are local and you go to her studio, you will understand just by being surrounded by her work, how personal and cool both she and her work both are.

Amy has a great blog -she even takes time to photograph her work in a professional way so you get, at least the perspective possible from viewing something online but it's not manipulated so you are under-wowed in person. Her work online matches what you will get in person and most likely, it will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Brian · Married on 09/04/2010

Amy did the graphics on our Save the Date mailers. She also did a great map of the area where my wife and I were married. Made it easy for out of town family and friends to figure out where in the heck they were. I originally thought that every one would just look up the address on the internet and print out their own directions. But you'd do that for finding your way to a new dentist, not your nephew's or niece's wedding. Goodness, I heard tons of complements on those maps. We even got the original and framed it on our wall. My sister framed her copy. Get 'em Amy!

Sent on 03/04/2011

The TreeSpace Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly