PO Box 6970, Evansville, IN 47719 Map · Phone number

About Zeidler's Flowers

What's in a name? When that name is Zeidler's...a great deal. Over one hundred years of history and experience, two retail locations, a wholesale division, over 100,000 square feet of greenhouse space and 13 acres on Fulton Avenue where corporate offices are housed. From our humble beginning in 1900, Zeidler's has grown into one of the largest floral companies in the country.

A talented team of over 40 employees work hard each and every day to exceed our customers' expectations. It's evident in the product selection, the freshness of our floral products, the Yes We Can attitude, and so many aspects of our very diverse company. We strive to provide our customers with the highest standard of quality in product, design, service and presentation, while never forgetting value.

Follow Zeidler's Flowers on

fcd11ca126fe43d5 1466721741517 2413
fcd11ca126fe43d5 1466721741517 2413

2 Reviews for Zeidler's Flowers

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/22/2011

My wedding flowers were perfect. My fiance and I were on a strict wedding budget and Zeidlers really worked with us. I gave my consultant (Mike) my price range and he told me exactly what he could do for me. He made everything easy! And then 4 weeks before the wedding when I inexplicable hated what I'd picked and wanted something completely different, he worked me and acted as if that was a completely normal thing to do!

Their prices were less than half of the other places we consulted (namely Barbra's Bloomers) and the deliverly fee was only $10, even on Sunday!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Ken in the whole sale dept was VERY helpful. And his memory is impeccable. We went in 6 months before the wedding, he showed us samples, and when I called to place my order 4 1/2 months later he remembered us!
    The Daisies were absolutely beautiful. Big and bright blooms! All the fillers looked great too.

Boutineer and corsages looked very nice - Mike did a great job!

The gals at the check out who answer the phones weren't always that helpful, but once you got talking to the right person it was all okay.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Zeidler's Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 126.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• PO Box 6970 Evansville, 47719 See on map