20070 Ashbrook Commons Plaza Suite #183, Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number

About ZAZU

Zazu is a unique stationery and gift store established on the basis of celebrating all of life's occasions.
Zazu's experienced staff are experts in social stationery and weddings are our specialty.
We are dedicated to helping each bride through the entire invitation process from Save the Date cards to invitations, wedding programs and place cards. We encourage you to be creative and unique in your invitation or announcement choice by offering you many options from a variety of suppliers in addition to our in-store graphic design services. Zazu offers the increasingly popular Envelopments - check out the winter issue of Martha Stewarts Weddings that hits newstands on December 26th! We offer one of Northern Virginia's largest selections allowing us to help you find just the right invitation and sentiment within your budget.

Hours of Enjoyment
Monday - Saturday 10am- 7pm
Sunday 12pm - 5pm

No appointments are necessary but are recommended for bridal consultations.

Washintonian 2009 BEST OF Wedding Vendor Award and most recently voted Best Shop by Northern VA Magazine!

100 2557
07logoblack
zazuimages016
ZAZU
Use ribbons, second ink colors or envelope lining to incorporate a touch of color.
zazuimages017
CIMG2437
envelopmentsbanner
CIMG2470
NM Letters
NM Letters
Beautiful and Classic invitation updated with a wrap.  Check out the pocket and sleeve options too!
Beautiful and Classic invitation updated with a wrap. Check out the pocket and sleeve options too!
CIMG2445
100 2557
07logoblack
zazuimages016

6 Reviews for ZAZU

Nestor · Married on 06/20/2009

The owner is absolutely amazing, she worked with us for hours on these invitations getting every detail right and making sure we were happy with their work. They are amazing and provide excellent attention to the client!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Abby · Married on 09/26/2008

For our wedding, we wanted a unique feel (doesn't everyone?)... We incorporated some of my husband's Indian heritage into the invitataions and favors, and we wouldnt have been able to do that without Zazu. The staff there was so so helpful- they went above and beyond to make sure that I got beautiful annoucnements, table names, and placecards (they only had about 5 days to print the table names and placecards)

Sent on 10/14/2008

Erin · Married on 09/15/2007

Zazu could not have been better. I went to a few different stores before I found my way to Zazu, and I am so lucky I did! The staff was incredibly helpful, and they were totally willing to work within my budget. I had a bunch of last minute changes and snafus with my guest list, and they never missed a beat.

Sent on 01/23/2008