Zaitography

Jensen Beach, FL View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Authentic, candid, emotive wedding photography capturing the way you felt. South Florida & Destination.

Annaleah M. Getting married on 12/18/2021

All the magic!!

Zai is absolutely incredible at her craft, and she is such a lovely person to work with. We hired Zai to shoot our wedding and did our engagement session with her a few weeks ago. We decided to meet her in Asheville and were supposed to do a mountain shoot, but on the day of, we tried to drive to our shoot location and were turned around by park service. Zai was super quick to troubleshoot and find a new location for us to do our engagement photos! I honestly have no idea how she found the spot she did, but it was absolutely perfect and magical. She also was available before our session to provide guidance on what we should wear, color coordinating, etc, which we really appreciated!

During our shoot, Zai made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. Zai has a presence that makes you feel like you’ve known her your whole life—like she’s a friend trying to capture you at your best, which helped us feel less anxious throughout the shoot. My partner and I had never taken professional photos before, and were honestly VERY nervous, but Zai directed us on posing and gave us prompts to make us feel more comfortable. We left our session saying how excited, thankful, and happy we were to have her as our wedding photographer!

The photos we received back were absolutely lovely—Zai has a way of capturing you at your best, in a very natural and magical way. Her style is so dreamy and romantic. Hiring Zai was THE best decision we made for our wedding! She is so incredibly kind and is so amazing at her craft. We're so happy to have her as our photographer for our wedding & beyond!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 03/06/2021

A lifelong friend and photographer

WARNING: This particular wedding photographer will not only be a person that you hire to do a job, but will surely end up being/meaning so much more to you. If you’re not interested in having BOMB a** wedding photos, laughing the entire day and all the moments leading up to it, or forming a deep, personal connection with your wedding photographer that you will cherish for the rest of your lives, and probably continue to find reasons for her to take photos of you.... this ain’t your gal. She’s way too good for you.

There’s a reason Zai’s photos come out amazing each and every time - she truly cares. Anyone can glance at her and see she is passionate about what she does, and she radiates her passion spectacularly at every event. We were able to do an engagement session with Zai prior to our wedding, and I took that as an opportunity to get to know her and see if we would “click”. Clicked is probably an understatement. Our engagement session was at the fair, and my husband and I felt like we were there with a life-long friend. We shared food, rode rides together, and she made us feel so incredibly comfortable behind the camera. She knew exactly what to say to get us to let loose and yield beautiful pictures that truly showcased how much fun we were having with each other. Then, in the weeks leading up to the wedding she helped in any way she could, was actually begging for pictures of my dress when I bought it, and graced me with a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. meme or two lol. The entire time, she just kept saying “I can’t wait to see you both get married.” And you could tell she really meant it.

On the day, before she even got to work she gave me a much-needed and long-awaited hug, and having her there was like having another bridesmaid join the party. She got me comfortable enough to take some snazzy pics of me before I put on my dress.... which is saying a lot because I can be incredibly insecure. Right before my ceremony, she could sense how nervous I was and did breathing exercises with me, which I don’t even think she knew how much I really needed.

We received our gallery a few short weeks ago, and I’ve seen the whole thing from start to finish just about 100 times now. Yet every time I see another picture, I find one more new detail I hadn’t seen in the last. Somehow she was able to capture not only the pictures every bride wants to see on their wedding day, but also the ones you’d think no one was watching you for. She captured the joy, laughter, tears, and insurmountable love from all our family and friends. She didn’t miss a beat. I don’t know how she does it, but I do know that I can’t wait for Christmas cards, babies, and everything in between because I have someone who deeply cares about my family and I to capture it all. Ladies- my husband looks like a GQ model in his photos!! PICK ZAI! This is your sign!!
  • Bianca
    Bianca B. Married on 03/07/2020

Zai captures your heart!

Zai was one of the best decisions I made about my wedding, aside from my husband! Haha! I am a photographer and it was important for me to have someone I could trust on my big day, Zai was that person. The quality of her talent is breathtaking but her work ethic, character, and personality make working with her worth it! She captured every moment we desired beautifully and authentically just like I always dreamed of. Every moment felt natural and comfortable with her. Zai goes above and beyond what you expect because your day and your love is her passion and it shows in her work. She even offered me something to drink while I was being swamped by guests and always checked in to make sure I was doing well. I’m so grateful Zai said yes to doing my wedding, my day wouldn’t have been the same without her. It’s hard to remember parts of the wedding, like the ceremony because of how fast it goes by and the emotion of it but I’m grateful she captured it all and I can relive it forever. I feel I have gained a life long friend, I’ll be calling her for photos for every stage of our lives. Zai you rock! Brides... you deserve this kind of quality on your day. ❤️

Faye's Faith Photography Faye's Faith Photography Wedding Photographers

Zai is a wonderful photographer! She is extremely professional, she is such a creative artist with a fantastic vision for her craft. She has such a wonderful, loving, and sweet personality. She works endlessly to provide her clients with the best experience as possible, and her work is simply amazing, it is authentic and you can feel all the warm, loving emotions of her clients poured out onto the photos! Highly recommend Zai!

DJ Solutions Miami DJ Solutions Miami Wedding DJs

I have to say working With Zaitography is an absolute Pleasure. The Best Photographer in all of Florida!!! Her Photos come out Amazing. She is truly one of a kind!

Jensen Beach, 34957
Location of (Zaitography)

Zaitography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Zaitography include in the starting price?

Zaitography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Zaitography include in their most popular wedding package?

Zaitography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Zaitography offer?

Zaitography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Zaitography offer?

Zaitography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Zaitography offer for wedding events?

Zaitography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Zaitography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Zaitography is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding