Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Package Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Your Sweetest Day Events

Your Sweetest Day Events is a wedding planning company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania creating beautiful weddings throughout Philadelphia and neighboring cities. Founder and planner, Danielle, has a passion for designing and executing the most authentic reflection of your love story. She will treat you as her family through this exciting, once-in-a-lifetime journey. Your Sweetest Day Events will effortlessly create unique, timeless memories that will take your breath away. From coordinating and styling to décor and everything in between, Your Sweetest Day Events will be your friend and consultant through it all to make your wedding day your sweetest day yet.

Whether you need to plan your entire wedding or simply need coordination or design support, Your Sweetest Day Events will make sure the execution of your dream wedding brings your vision to life. With a strong belief in teamwork, they will work closely with you, your family, and your vendors to make sure every detail is covered so your day flows naturally. Your Sweetest Day Events offers variety of services including, but not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Your Sweetest Day Events 5
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/22/2019

YSDE is a dream vendor!

How do I begin to describe what a valuable asset Danielle and the YSDE team were to our wedding? Not only did Danielle help me create a beautifully designed and incredibly thoughtful, well-executed day, but she truly became a rock for me throughout the process. Any time I felt nervous or unsure, she was there to calm and reorient me. If I wanted to spend 10 hours talking tablecloths, she was ready and available with a book of fabric samples. Not only did Danielle feel like a friend to me, always so sweet and caring, but she is GOOD at her job and knowing she was there to help solve any problem that arose brought a sense of peace that is difficult to explain.

I think above every other decision I made while wedding planning (aside from marrying my hubby), hiring Danielle was unquestionably the best choice I made. Wedding planning can be a serious stressor, where so much responsibility falls on the bride, and Danielle truly took so much of that pressure off my shoulders. She exceeded my design expectations, and helped tie up so many loose ends that otherwise would have problem turned out a mess. If you’re reading this and aren’t sure if hiring a wedding coordinator is in your budget, my advice is to cut out your spending from a different area and hire YSDE ASAP; you will be SO, so glad you did!

Your Sweetest Day Events 6
    Your Sweetest Day Events 7
    Your Sweetest Day Events 8
    Your Sweetest Day Events 9
    Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Marie · Married on 08/02/2019

Your Sweetest Day made our wedding a dream come true!

Danielle of Your Sweetest Day and her team made our wedding a dream come true. We truly cannot express how fantastic working with Danielle was from start to finish. From our very first meeting we could sense how passionate Danielle was about her work.

One of the best decisions we made was selecting Danielle’s design package. It made the planning process organized and ENJOYABLE. Danielle helped culminate a vision that was not only unique and extremely beautiful but also representative of our relationship. She really listened to what we as a couple valued on our wedding day throughout the planning process, and that was something we greatly appreciated. Danielle absolutely accounted for every single detail and magically brought everything together the day of to make our wedding more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The day of, Danielle coordinated with our venue and all of the vendors to make the day absolutely seamless. I was able to go through the day stress-free, enjoying EVERY moment knowing and trusting that Danielle was there to handle everything from start to finish.

Not only is Danielle extremely creative and talented but she is honest, genuine, and caring. We will be forever grateful for her hard work because without her our wedding would not have been the same. She has helped provide us and our families and friends with beautiful memories that we will forever cherish.

Your Sweetest Day Events 10
    Your Sweetest Day Events 16
    Sent on 11/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Sweetest Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 95.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19147 See on map