Your Sweetest Day Events Reviews

36 | Philadelphia, PA

36 Reviews for Your Sweetest Day Events

Theresa Newman · Married on 01/04/2020

An absolute must

These ladies gave me complete peace of mind on my daughter's wedding day. So helpful!! As a former event planner who wanted to relax, their help was so appreciated!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/22/2019

YSDE is a dream vendor!

How do I begin to describe what a valuable asset Danielle and the YSDE team were to our wedding? Not only did Danielle help me create a beautifully designed and incredibly thoughtful, well-executed day, but she truly became a rock for me throughout the process. Any time I felt nervous or unsure, she was there to calm and reorient me. If I wanted to spend 10 hours talking tablecloths, she was ready and available with a book of fabric samples. Not only did Danielle feel like a friend to me, always so sweet and caring, but she is GOOD at her job and knowing she was there to help solve any problem that arose brought a sense of peace that is difficult to explain.

I think above every other decision I made while wedding planning (aside from marrying my hubby), hiring Danielle was unquestionably the best choice I made. Wedding planning can be a serious stressor, where so much responsibility falls on the bride, and Danielle truly took so much of that pressure off my shoulders. She exceeded my design expectations, and helped tie up so many loose ends that otherwise would have problem turned out a mess. If you’re reading this and aren’t sure if hiring a wedding coordinator is in your budget, my advice is to cut out your spending from a different area and hire YSDE ASAP; you will be SO, so glad you did!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Marie · Married on 08/02/2019

Your Sweetest Day made our wedding a dream come true!

Danielle of Your Sweetest Day and her team made our wedding a dream come true. We truly cannot express how fantastic working with Danielle was from start to finish. From our very first meeting we could sense how passionate Danielle was about her work.

One of the best decisions we made was selecting Danielle’s design package. It made the planning process organized and ENJOYABLE. Danielle helped culminate a vision that was not only unique and extremely beautiful but also representative of our relationship. She really listened to what we as a couple valued on our wedding day throughout the planning process, and that was something we greatly appreciated. Danielle absolutely accounted for every single detail and magically brought everything together the day of to make our wedding more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The day of, Danielle coordinated with our venue and all of the vendors to make the day absolutely seamless. I was able to go through the day stress-free, enjoying EVERY moment knowing and trusting that Danielle was there to handle everything from start to finish.

Not only is Danielle extremely creative and talented but she is honest, genuine, and caring. We will be forever grateful for her hard work because without her our wedding would not have been the same. She has helped provide us and our families and friends with beautiful memories that we will forever cherish.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Jenna Gannon · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful to work with!

I worked with Danielle of Your Sweetest Day Events leading up to my wedding in June of 2019, and I can honestly say it was a joy to work with her! Although I hired her as a “day of planner”, Danielle was extremely helpful in the months leading up to our big day. She was always kind, professional, knowledgeable on all things wedding related, and was always very responsive to our questions and emails. Thinking back to the day of our wedding, it wouldn’t have gone as smoothly as it did without the help of Danielle and the YSDE team. From assisting in the planning of a very detailed schedule of our day, to managing all of our vendors and setting up decor, our wedding day felt like a dream come true. Danielle was there for us every step of the way! She met us at our church for the rehearsal, was a huge help when it came to getting our photos taken, and stayed until the end of the reception to ensure that everything went smoothly-which it did! We are so grateful to have worked with Your Sweetest Day Events!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Fulcher · Married on 05/26/2019

Say yes to ysde!

Do yourself a HUGE favor and look NO further. This is the wedding designer extraordinaire of your dreams. If you have ever found yourself wondering if the cost of YSDE wedding planner is worth it- I can tell you with 100% certainty that YES, this is more than worth every penny! Not only does YSDE have ways to save you mula throughout the wedding process but what they will save you in stress is priceless! The recommendations for vendors (venues, florists, etc.) were spot on. Every meeting with Danielle allowed me to turn down the stress and turn up the excitement. I cannot emphasize enough the value of the day of services that you will receive. Everything from set up to weather stalking (if needed for your venue options) to crystal clear communication to all the vendors. Danielle is exceptional and I would rate this company 5/5 stars across the board any day.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her!

Danielle was beyond amazing to work with! She went above & beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect at The Farm at Eagle Ridge. Danielle was organized, happy to help and offer advice, and just the perfect addition to our wedding day team. We truly feel like we couldn’t have done it without her. From the first time we spoke on the phone, to the day of our wedding, she was eager to make things easier for us. She wanted us to enjoy our special day as much as possible & made sure we did by handling anything & everything she could. We can’t thank her enough for how great she was! We highly recommend hiring Danielle to help with your wedding day or any special event!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Alli

Alli Lu · Married on 04/27/2019

Danielle is amazing

I absolutely can't recommend Danielle and Your Sweetest Day Events enough. From the first moment we spoke on the phone to the final minutes of our wedding, she was professional, kind, creative, and organized. Our wedding went very smoothly and I give Danielle and her team all the credit for that.
    Choosing Danielle as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. She was so insightful about every part of our wedding - there were many details she brought up that we hadn't even thought about. She helped us feel truly prepared for our day and made sure that our vendors all had the info they needed. She helped create a timeline for our day that was realistic while maximizing time for parts of the day that were most important to us.
    The day of our wedding, Danielle and her team were just incredible. She has a calming, put-together presence that put us, our bridal party, and our families at ease. Everything was taken care of, so we didn't need to stress about anything. My husband and I were able to enjoy the day because the YSDE team was behind the scenes working very hard for us. Danielle was very dedicated to understanding our unique vision for our perfect day and bringing that vision to life.
    In addition to being extremely good at her job, Danielle is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. Her positivity and kindness are contagious and she is absolutely the kind of person you want on your team. Thank you, Danielle, for helping to make our wedding the actual best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 04/13/2019

Magical Wedding Coordinating Services!

The YSDE team was truly amazing from beginning to end! Planning a wedding can be stressful, but having their expertise and constant support made the process so much more enjoyable, less overwhelming, and even MAGICAL. Our lead planner, Catherine, was also an invaluable resource when it came to executing our wedding day vision. We were Design + clients, so not only did she and the rest of the team coordinate all the logistics and details on the day of the wedding, but she also helped us create unifying elements that tied the whole event together and let our unique love story shine. All communication was prompt (answered within two days or less), which helped assuage a lot of my pre-wedding anxiety! We could not have been happier with how our wedding day turned out, and we owe much of that to our amazing team from Your Sweetest Day Events! I would highly recommend them for any couple, whether you just need a day-of-coordinator or more intensive design or vendor support! You will be forever grateful you chose them to help you with your big day!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jen · Married on 12/29/2018

Danielle is hardworking, personable, creative, sweet, professional, and trustworthy

Danielle came highly recommended to us and she was definitely the ABSOLUTE best decision we could have made throughout the whole wedding process. We partnered with Danielle and her team for 1) wedding design and 2) day of coordination.
    We can probably credit Danielle with 90% or more of the wedding décor and design ideas we ended up doing at our wedding!! We had multiple and *very enjoyable* meetings/calls from beginning to end in the wedding planning process. In our first meeting, we discussed themes, colors, vibes, etc. of the wedding. After our initial meeting chatting about wedding vision, Danielle put together a Pinterest board of her understanding of our and all of her design ideas that were INSANELY beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned-SHE IS TRULY MAGICAL. We then spent the rest of the time tweaking ideas and going out and getting all the supplies to execute the ideas. Danielle also helped us source vendors for some of the items we couldn’t get ourselves and we were able to rent from some great local wedding companies! We can’t imagine trying to do all of the design planning without Danielle’s vision and would highly recommend her for this! She has such an amazing ability to know exactly what her clients are looking for!
    Danielle and her team were also amazing for the day of coordination. Throughout the planning process, Danielle helped us coordinate the timeline, décor placement, overall wedding flow, etc. All our planning was entered into a website that is setup for each of her couples, where you can keep track of all the specific items for each part of the wedding (e.g. pictures of how things should be setup, instructions, etc.). On the day of our wedding, Danielle and her team were perfect at executing our vision and for helping us be able to enjoy our day. Danielle and Laura (part of her team) were so so so sweet and helpful and CALM (super helpful for a crazy bride). People always say “Something will inevitably go wrong on your wedding day” - we had a few random things pop up that we didn’t plan for (e.g. someone attended dinner that we didn’t think was staying), but Danielle and her team were able to swoop in and take care of everything before anyone even noticed!
    Overall, our confidence in Danielle and her team really allowed us to relax and enjoy both the entire planning process and the actual day of the wedding. We were able to have so much fun and be carefree on our wedding day knowing that Danielle would help our day go without a hitch! We can’t say enough great things about Danielle and we highly, HIGHLY recommend her for both design and day of coordination! BOOK HER NOW! You will love every moment of your wedding planning process. Danielle, we love you so much and cannot thank you enough for all of your hard work and wonderful, creative ideas! XOXO

Sent on 02/12/2019

Arielle · Married on 10/07/2018

The absolute best!

Danielle was highly recommended by our wedding venue for our day of coordinator and I am forever grateful that they did! She is so kind and caring and really took the time to get to know us as a couple. She was quick to respond to any questions that I had and the scheduled check-ins were so incredibly helpful in keeping everything organized. I couldn’t believe how stress free the day of our wedding was and it was all because of Danielle. She had such a calm demeanor and kept the day so organized it just flowed perfectly. She was always there to check in to see how we were doing and to also guide us through the entire day. Danielle also set up all of our decor, she took the vision we had for our wedding and made it even better with her creativity and attention to every little detail. Then at the end of the night everything was packed up and ready to load into our cars. I have no idea how she does it, but she does it all! So if you’re looking to have the most stress free wedding and the most kind and professional person to help you plan it Danielle is the absolute best!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Christina · Married on 10/05/2018

Danielle is the best at what she does!

It was truly a pleasure to work with Danielle from the start. I remember meeting her in a little coffee shop and just knowing that she was going to do an amazing job and we would have fun working together planning on of the best days of my life. I appreciate all of her advice and suggestions she provided me with throughout all of the planning. She is very talented at what she does and we could not imagine having a better wedding day coordinator for our big day. She made everything stress-free because of her organization skills and calm and light-hearted demeanor. She went above and beyond (yes - even with my ridiculous requests at times, ha) to make our wedding day like a dream come true. She is a huge part of how we will remember 10/5/18 and we feel blessed and grateful to have worked with her. Our guests and bridal party are still talking about how organized and perfect our day was - that's all thanks to Danielle :). Not only do I feel like she was our wedding day coordinator, but I feel like we also gained a friend because it was so easy to understand and get along with one another! Anyone who is looking for the BEST wedding planner for their special day - Danielle is your lady!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Danielle is sweet, detail-oriented, and able to handle a crazy blended family. That last item was a BIG necessity for a lot of opinions swirling around leading up to our wedding day.

We had a few elements we underestimated. First - the WEATHER. It was giving me pure agony to make the decision about an indoor or outdoor ceremony. I (think) Danielle saw that and immediately took the decision out of my hands. I've never been so THANKFUL for something in my life. She even helped to fix my train and veil when the wind took over!

Coordinating vendors that don't necessarily talk to each other is confusion and frustrating - especially when one is over 30 minutes late for pick up (making the end of the night chaotic). She got on the phone and handled it like a pro - reassuring us that it was not our fault and took care of the situation.

As things changed throughout the day for one reason or another, she made sure to keep us in the loop and was always touching base. As a type A bride - I was OVER appreciative for that.

While you can expect a few things not to go according to plan the day of your wedding, Danielle is there ready to catch what falls. If something doesn't necessarily hit the mark, she is there to answer your questions and provide explanations. Which to me, is 100% better than pointing the finger at another vendor.

I would highly recommend Danielle and her team. She was a dream to work with, making our day just that much more special

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hailey · Married on 08/25/2018

Danielle is absolutely amazing and our experience was second to none! She thinks of all the details that can get overlooked or lost in the shuffle of wedding planning and was so encouraging throughout the whole process - taking the weight of stress off of our shoulders. It actually feels like she is on your team and wants everything to turn out amazing, not just because it is her job, but because that is actually who she is as a person. On the day of she was incredible. Throughout our entire wedding day I knew that she was making sure everything was running smoothly which meant we could just enjoy being with each other and with our friends and family. I would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you!

Words cannot describe how grateful Bobby and I are to have had Danielle as our wedding planner. She is so incredibly sweet and genuine and went above and beyond for our special day. Her attention to every detail- small and big- made the overall planning process a breeze for us. There was never a moment where we had to question or second guess anything with her.

Danielle, thank you so much for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Danielle and her team are fantastic! Our wedding was perfect, in large part, due to her. My husband and I highly recommend Danielle!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Laura · Married on 07/27/2018

If you are looking for a professional, organized, and caring (truly interested in learning about you and your significant other, your love story, your interests, your life, etc.) planner look no further!!! Danielle is exceptional! We hired her as our "Day-Of" coordinator and also got her "Design Package" so that she could help us make our day personalized and unique. Her attention to detail and commitment to making our day reflective of us as a couple is something we will remember forever. She was amazing to work with, and our day would not have been possible without her (I mean this whole-heartedly). Her check-ins every month leading up to the wedding were always concise and detailed, so we knew we were getting all we needed to get done in a timely manner. And most importantly, we had absolutely nothing to worry about the day of our wedding - I mean that! I set up no decor, she handled all of the vendors and vendor deliveries, and she even went looking for guests who did not pick up their place cards. She helped us pack everything up at the end of the night and made sure that we were set before she left. Danielle went above and beyond and will for you, too! Catch her before someone else does!

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/01/2018

Stress Free and Seamless Wedding Day!

As I tell every one of my engaged friends “hire a wedding coordinator” And if happen to have Danielle as one of your choices for a coordinator, pick her and her team! We hired Danielle as our day-of coordinator. She came SO highly recommended by our venue, and they sure did steer us in the right direction with our choice! With all the nerves and excitement and anxiety that comes with a wedding day, the last thing you want to worry about is every other detail that goes into a wedding day. Although we picked the package that was “day-of coordination”, Danielle made it clear from our first conversation that she wanted to stay on the journey with us. She took the time to get to know us and our vision for our wedding and stayed in contact with me throughout our entire planning process and was always just an email away to help with any panicked planning question I had. For example, I was beside myself trying to find a videographer that was in my price range and would still create a beautiful and professional looking wedding film. She had a contact of a videographer she had worked with who was well within our budget and created the most perfect film for us. And another example, we had planned to have an outdoor seating area incorporating gorgeous rented vintage furniture for our reception. However, the unpredictable PA weather paid us a visit and we had hazy skies, extreme heat and humidity, and on-and-off rain all morning. Danielle came to me with a backup plan to put the seating area inside and was able to set up the cutest little seating areas and it worked out SO much better than if we had put it outside. Guests absolutely loved the cozy and comfy seating areas right next to the dance floor so they could comfortably enjoy the evening, and it ended up pulling our dance space together so well and added a great unique touch to our reception. If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Danielle to plan and design our wedding from day one. I’ve seen some of her weddings she has designed, and they are GORGEOUS! Danielle is amazing at what she does and is one of the nicest people you will meet!

Sent on 10/29/2019

erin · Married on 12/30/2017

I reached out to Danielle in search of a day-of-coordinator for my December wedding after she was recommended to us through our venue (Excelsior in Lancaster, PA). She immediately responded, sent me a thorough explanation of her services, and we set up a time to meet in person. The second I met her my thoughts were: she’s organized, put-together, loves what she does and is literally the sweetest human I’ve ever met.
    She spent time really getting to know us, listening to exactly what we wanted, and figuring out our style and preferences. For the year leading up our wedding Danielle went above and beyond what she was “hired” to do – emails full of recommendations on everything from bakeries to rehearsal dinner spots, phone calls to check in, she even met with me to help design our wedding website (I would have been lost without her on that one)! I literally felt like I was planning a wedding with my close friend.

Looking back on our wedding day I know for a fact it would not have been possible without Danielle. From the second she arrived – bagels and cream cheese for everyone in hand – her positive attitude and calm demeanor made me feel so relaxed. She coordinated with every vendor, set up all of our décor exactly the way we wanted it, and somehow managed to pack EVERYTHING up at the end of the night and load it into our cars! We had a very roudy group of 18 in our bridal party and she managed to organize everyone and keep us on schedule. Every person in the bridal party and both mothers commented on how much they loved Danielle – she kept everything and everyone so well-ordered and did it with a smile on her face. She helped my maid of honor bustle my dress, kept track of all my precious belongings, and made sure my train was perfectly laid out right before I walked down the aisle.

Danielle is the total package when it comes to wedding coordination. She made our wedding planning experience completely stress-free and actually enjoyable!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Alexandra · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Danielle. She was our day-of coordinator for our December 9th wedding but was invaluable from day one. Her replies were always well thought out and clear. She was so wonderful to work with during our planning. Day of, she made the day run so smoothly and was somehow everything to everyone. She set up decor for the ceremony and tables that we brought while also being amazingly attentive and making sure we had everything we needed. She double-checked that our guests with allergies were served the correct meals and even cleared a path through the snow so that my dress wouldn't get wet. There was nothing I needed to worry about that day, down to the tiniest details. I'm only sorry not to be working with her any more!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

Danielle, is absolutely amazing! She is sweet and professional and just a wonderful person. She was there to answer any of my many questions throughout the planning process. Planning a wedding is extremely stressful and when it came down to those last few weeks it
    made all the difference having Danielle as our day of planner. She assured that our day moved smoothly and was as stress free as possible. Any of the little stressors that came up she immediately took care of. It is not an understatement to say that we had a LOT of decorations. Danielle made the venue look exactly how I envisioned. I would highly recommend her

Sent on 01/16/2018

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are even thinking about a wedding planner - the answer is YES - do it, and the person who will make you thank your lucky stars you did is Danielle of Your Sweetest Day Events. She is kind, hard working, creative, thinks of things you never would have thought of, takes all of your thoughts and dreams and creates a wedding weekend better than you could have imagined. And you will want to keep her for the rest of your life as a friend because she is that amazing!! I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Lianne · Married on 10/06/2017

Danielle was asbosutley amazing! I would highly recommend her. She was very thorough and detail in our meetings leading up to our wedding. The rehearsal and day of, she was the best. Every little detail she had taken care of. I can't thank her enough for all that she did!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2017

Danielle was so sweet and helpful from the very beginning. She was on top of everything throughout every month (and we had a long engagement!) Her monthly emails reminded me of things I would have never thought to plan beforehand and it really helped us have everything tied up the closer we got to the wedding day. And on the wedding day... I cannot explain how amazing she was (my family is still raving about her!). We dropped off our decorations the day before the wedding, and there was a good bit we didn't finish when we left for the day. When we came back the next day, everything was done and beautiful just the way I had envisioned in my head. I had a lunch delivery for the girls in the bridal suite that never made it, and Danielle immediately had a suggestion for a local place and ran out and got food for us hungry girls. A lot of my decorations for our ceremony were re purposed for the reception, and she took care of it all! Without her there on our wedding day, things would not have gone as smoothly as they did. I really cannot say enough about working with her, it was more than perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/09/2017

Not only is Danielle one of the most professional, organized, and timely planners; she is truly the most genuine, sweet, and calm person. Danielle went above and beyond the call of duty every time we met. Her attention to detail and communication skills are unmatched all while working with grace and poise.

As a Bride, planning can be very stressful and overwhelming at times; not with Danielle by your side. Any time I had an issue or a moment of weakness Danielle was always a call away to save the day. She organized my day of vendors flawlessly, created a stellar wedding day timeline (down to the minute), kept my husband and I on track throughout planning, and made sure every item and person on the day was perfectly placed.

In addition to planning our wedding day, Danielle also styled our venue décor and florals to absolute perfection. To say she is a work horse is an understatement! She took my vision and made it a reality!

Because of Danielle, our wedding day went off without a single hiccup! The best part was, our families and friends were able to focus on the joy of the day without a single worry and my husband and I could soak up every precious moment knowing that everything and everyone was accounted for and planned by Danielle.

By the time our wedding day came, I truly felt like Danielle was a guest and friend at our ceremony and reception.

There is literally no one else you would want planning your big day other than Danielle! She is EXCEPTIONAL!

Sent on 07/27/2017

John · Married on 09/02/2017

Danielle really made planning and executing our wedding so easy. She helped us figure out the small details that we would have forgotten. She also really made the day go smoothly and acted as the point person the entire day. We would have been lost without her!

Sent on 11/14/2017