Houston and surrounding areas, Dayton, TX 77535 Map · Phone number

Groom
c0c0f4a9e8992676 19872 320082684845 3769885 n

2 Reviews for Your Special Day Events

Jaclyn · Married on 03/13/2011

Mary did an awesome job. I work full time nights as a nurse and it would have been next to impossible to plan everything on my own. She made appointments for me based on my schedule, came with me to most appointments, and gave lots of advice along the way. On the day of my wedding...I didn't have to lift a finger. She decorated and put everything together while my hair and makeup were being done and pictures were being taken. She was right there whenever I needed her! I recommend her to anyone searching for a wedding planner in this area!

Sent on 03/24/2011

Sharon · Married on 10/10/2009

Your Special Day Events helped me with my 25th aniversary. They are very professional and prompt with everything I needed for this day. I would recommend them for all occasions.

Sharon C.

Sent on 03/16/2010

Your Special Day Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Spin Majic
    Spin Majic Wedding DJs

I've worked with Mary on quite a few occasions, and I always love doing weddings with her. She keeps things completely organized with me, knows exactly how to keep things moving while I do my music thing, and she is so incredibly meticulous!

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• Houston and surrounding areas Dayton, 77535 See on map
    3252804554 (Other Phone Number)