13782 Bear Valley Rd D3 #133, Victorville, CA 92392 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $975
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Your Elite DJ LLC

Your Elite DJ LLC is an elite, experienced DJ located in the Southern California areas of Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles. Their mission is a simple one: to provide 5-star service at an affordable price! While the company is very keen on providing a professional-grade service, they also want to work with you to make sure your special occasion is both entertaining and memorable. They'll ensure that every song played on your special day is a perfect fit!

Your Elite DJ LLC offers a number of services and packages to fit the personal budgets of any couple in the area. Services include:

• Easy-to-use online planning tools
  • Pre-planning meetings to go over details of your event
  • A highly qualified and experienced DJ
  • Wireless microphones
  • Professional sound system
  • Lighting
  • Monograms
  • Custom timeline
  • A wide variety of music
Follow Your Elite DJ LLC on

Your Elite DJ LLC 1
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Our DJ was Jay and I have to say it was probably the best wedding/DJ service I've ever experienced. I was blown away by his friendliness, and responsiveness to timing changes. He always kept my husband and I up to date on what was happening when. He even came to me about some song requests that he was unsure about. I had multiple guests come up to me and tell me how amazing Jay was. He even had a battery pack for our audio recorder that died! Our dance floor was filled all night!
    The preparation time before the wedding was also smooth. Your Elite DJ is quick in responding to requests and emails, and their online template was very easy to use and fill out.
    If I could give a 6 out of 5 stars, I would!

Elaine Contreras · Married on 11/24/2018

Contreras Wedding

We booked Your Elite DJ for our wedding this weekend Nov 24, 2018. The DJ Danny was very helpful from organizing our wedding party entrance, making announcements, keeping the bride "me" calm, made arrangements to attend rehearsal 4 days before the wedding, giving us choices n helping pick out music n especially pumping up the guest and making it super fun. The music, the uplighting, the monogram, the photo booth, all were beaitiful. He and his staff were very professional, well dressed and extremely helpful. Tammy was very very helpful to me, the bride from start to finish. She helped me walk in, she helped me prepare by fixing my dress, my shoes and even helped me get to the bathroom with my big dress. Lol . I would high reccomend them. Worth every penny n then some. We thank you for your amazing service.
    Mr. N Mrs Contreras

Sandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Danny & Ivan were amazing!!!!

I had Danny and Ivan DJ for our wedding on October 13, 2018 and they were truly amazing. it was an instant click with both the day I met them at a bridal show in Buena Park. I knew they were going to make my night a good one. Ivan kept in contact with me from the day I contacted them to the day of the wedding. As for Danny, he kept all my guest on their feet and he made sure everything went according to how my husband and I wanted. I would defiantly recommend them and I loved that they assured me they were the ones that were going to DJ for us and not send someone I did not know. Danny and Ivan: Thank you so much!! Everyone is still talking about the variety of music you played that night. My husband and I had a blast and I will for sure be calling again for more events!!

Award

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend working with them!

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings