1215 South Kihei Road Suite 0-602, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Maui Wedding DJ

I started “DJing” when I was a little boy, sitting in front of the radio for hours, recording music from the local radio stations and “editing” them on my double deck tape player to make my first “mixed tapes”. I remember listening to the radio DJs do their live mix shows on KDAY and KPWR and I knew that’s what I wanted to do. When I got to high school I joined a small mobile DJ company that specialized in weddings and quinceneras (Mexican version of sweet 16) in and around Long Beach, California, where I am from. I was basically a roadie, taking care of the set-ups and breakdowns, but from time to time the DJ would let me play at some of the events. I bought records every chance I could and would bring them to the gigs. He could see how exited I got to play in front of a crowd so he would invite me to his house so I could learn about music selection, mixing and how to control a crowds energy with proper microphone presence.

Fast-forward 20 years and here I am… still doing what I love the most. Since then I have done literally thousands of events ranging from weddings, corporate & sporting events, club gigs and everything in between. I have been truly blessed to work with the top coordinators and event planners on the island, even winning the “Bride’s Choice Award 2011 & 2012? from Wedding Wire. I have also had the honor of being voted “Maui’s Best Club DJ” by Maui Time Magazine for the second year in a row along with being recognized by The Wedding Elite as one of the “Top Five DJ Companies in the State of Hawaii”.

Felipe Delgado Jr. | 1 (808) 446-0665 | dj@mauiweddingdj.com | www.mauiweddingdj.com

Follow Maui Wedding DJ on

Father & Bride walking down the isle at Sugarman Estate
SlideshowUpLighting500x494copy
DelDanceFloorSlowDance700x467
Maui Wedding DJ
Maui Wedding DJ rocking the house at Five Palms Restaurant for Mike & April's Wedding
AprilMikeWeddingDancing21000px

86 Reviews for Maui Wedding DJ

• Ava

Ava · Married on 02/01/2020

Del is the best DJ!

Del was such an amazing DJ and we could not have been happier with hiring him! He helped us shorten our first dance song and was in touch with us before the wedding to make sure all of our favorite songs were played. He also has a hilarious personality which we got to know more the night of the wedding as he made funny jokes after each speech, and all of our friends were telling us how funny and great the DJ was. Thanks so much Del! We had a blast!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/03/2019

The Best MC!

WOW! DJ DEL was a hit! Literally from the first e-mail to the first moment we met, he knew exactly what was needed and when! It’s almost as if he spoke to my musical soul! He’s charismatic, intelligent, the best MC out there, and so KIND! We found ourselves very lucky to have worked with him, and have him be a part of our special day! He literally goes above and beyond! My father is very sick and was unable to fly to our wedding. DJ DEL took it upon himself to facetime him during our ceremony! Honestly, he’s the best, don’t miss out!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Joshua Cutcher · Married on 08/17/2018

Fun and professional!

DJ Del Sol did an amazing job at our wedding! He was a great MC and seamlessly kept our wedding on schedule. We were particularly impressed with Del Sol’s playlist - he played awesome music and kept everyone dancing.

Del Sol was professional, friendly, and funny. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Thanks DJ Del Sol!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Maui Wedding DJ Pricing

Maui Wedding DJ Price Rates

• Tropical Maui Weddings Wedding Planners

It's always such a pleasure working with DJ Del! We know that if he is our DJ for the night, there won't be any problems. DJ Del is a professional who can think on his feet, and take care of things should any problems arise. He's a true team player and is always willing to adapt to the often changing situation of the evening. We highly recommend DJ Del!

• Marvin Tevaga Music Wedding Bands

What can I say? DJ DELSOL is the man! I love working with this guy he is such a professional! He has the equipment to do the job. The mixes for any age, all cultures and works well in any location he is booked at to make the night amazing. He is AWESOME!

• Bliss Wedding Design & Spectacular Events Wedding Planners

What can we say about DJ Del Sol that you will not know! He is full of energy, passion, caring and professional! Felipe (Aka Dj Del Sol) is one of a kind. He takes great attention to details and brings out all the energy and enthusiasm in every event that we have worked together! He is always in a great mood and always up for a great laugh! When you work with DJ Del Sol, you will have nothing to worry about! We love working with him as we TRUST that when he is at our events we always have a great, smooth and fun evening! It's not like work when you have a great TEAM to pull off a magical evening! You will love working with our Maui Wedding DJ Del Sol as much as we do!

• 1215 South Kihei Road, Suite 0-602 Kihei, 96753 See on map
    Location of (Maui Wedding DJ)