Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

Other couples have also viewed

• SURE SHOT ENTERTAINMENT
109064948895949638002436969752640987084n

90 Reviews for Pacific Entertainment

Sheila · Married on 03/13/2021

Bryan was amazing!

We booked Bryan for our March 2021 wedding. If you know anything about March weddings in 2021 in San Diego you know it's a dicey, unsure, Restriction-filled, pandemic time. Given all the stress that already goes into planning a wedding, let alone during COVID - we really feel like Bryan delivered for us. We booked him early on during 2020 being hopeful our wedding could go on. Every single time we talked to him, from the initial phone call he was positive, upbeat, excited, and most of all genuine. Booking was a snap, his online management portal was well-organized and made planning a breeze. While I'd love to say he packed the dance floor, unfortunately being a COVID bride dancing wasn't allowed outside of the first dance and father/daughter and mother/son dances. However, what this made us realize is how integral your DJ is to your ceremony, overall reception flow, speeches, reception events and reception music/vibe. Bryan listened so what we wanted and delivered everything seamlessly. We didn't have to worry about a single thing that day, and he'd check in with us and our bridal party to make sure everyone was ready for their speeches, dances, announcements, etc. It's gotta be weird for a DJ to make announcements to actively keep people OFF the dance floor (thanks COVID) but Bryan was so kind, fun, and excited throughout the wedding that even the announcements were funny. He's a true professional who was able to pivot and make the day amazing regardless of restrictions. My husband even threw in a curveball last minute of adding a song the day of and Bryan pulled it off no problem. I couldn't recommend Bryan more - please book him for your next event - he's amazing! I hope your dance floor will be packed - I'm sure it will be!

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/01/2020

We had a BLAST

Bryan absolutely killed it! The vibes during cocktail hour and dinner were spot-on and the dance was an absolute blast. Even though we had a small wedding, there were people out there dancing the entire night (including me) and many of our guests were talking about how awesome our DJ was after the wedding. Bryan was super easy to work with and was flexible with us rescheduling and changing our venue due to covid. Definitely hire him for your wedding!!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Stephanie M. · Married on 01/12/2020

Best. DJ. Ever.

If you want the best for your big day, just stop here. Your search is over. My husband and I hired Bryan after seeing him DJ at two separate weddings, and he kept the party going the entire time! Getting to work with him for our big day was the BEST. I couldn't recommend him more. So friendly, down to earth, and truly heard us when we spoke about the kind of day we wanted. We got really specific and customized a lot especially for my aisle song, and during dinner. Truly incredible. He came through and blew my expectations out of the water! As a wedding vendor myself, having a good DJ to guide my guests and I through the whole event was SO important to me, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks for making our day perfect!

Sent on 04/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pacific Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 898.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

3 Real Weddings

• The Wood Shed Winery Weddings

Our absolute favorite DJ!! Bryan is such an amazing guy to work with. He is always so nice, so accommodating, and our clients LOVE him. His setup is sleek and modern as well so it will blend in easily with your venue. We can't recommend him enough!

• Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
    Location of (Pacific Entertainment)