Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

Pacific Entertainment 3
Pacific Entertainment 4

Julie · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Energy!

Bryan was the perfect addition to our reception! He kept up the best energy, I don't think there was one moment that the dance floor was empty! He even made it possible for us to eat! Highly recommend for your next event!!

Shannon · Married on 01/05/2019

One of my favorite vendors from my wedding

To quote one of my wedding guests: "Your DJ was fire." My husband and I agree! We can't say enough about how amazing Bryan was for our wedding. We wanted a more rock-focused playlist and he really delivered. He worked with us by integrating the numerous songs we had to have and really listened to what we wanted. Perhaps most importantly, he read the crowd SO WELL. All of our guests loved him. We received so many compliments. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for ANY party or wedding. Thanks for everything, Bryan!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/22/2018

Bryan Thrane is amazing!

Bryan was the first DJ I contacted and I had a very good feeling about him. Turns out my gut feeling was totally right. We talked constantly throughout the wedding process, as the music was very important to me. He got to know my personality and tastes and made a beautiful playlist. He even honored my super weird requests. He’s truly one of a kind, definitely recommend!!!

Pacific Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 898.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• The Wood Shed
    The Wood Shed Winery Weddings

Our absolute favorite DJ!! Bryan is such an amazing guy to work with. He is always so nice, so accommodating, and our clients LOVE him. His setup is sleek and modern as well so it will blend in easily with your venue. We can't recommend him enough!

• Temecula, 92591 See on map