Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

109064948895949638002436969752640987084n
0001mistypaulpf

71 Reviews for Pacific Entertainment

Andy · Married on 07/14/2018

Music was the single most important aspect of our wedding. I am a huge classic hip hop fan and wanted to make sure people were getting dowwnnn and Bryan made sure that happened! We would not have hired anyone else to manage the music at our wedding, his laid back personality and positive energy are only the tip of the iceberg for what you are getting into, Bryan is the best DJ in the San Diego/Temecula area. Thanks again for the good times!

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

We can’t say enough good things about Adam! We are seriously SO thankful that he was a part of our wedding day. He was friendly, professional, and accommodating in all our communication leading up to the wedding. He listened closely to our vision for the day and ran the reception in such a way that it totally aligned with what we had hoped for. He was prompt and took care to remember all the details we had discussed.

On the day of, he did an AMAZING job of emceeing and keeping the evening flowing. We had a large wedding with buffet-style dinner service, and his idea for dismissing tables made it a memorable and fun time rather than boring downtime while people waited to eat. He checked in with us during the reception and made sure someone brought us dinner and champagne before the toasts started (seriously, so far above and beyond!). His DJing later in the evening was on point, and people were having so much fun that our guests stayed until midnight and EVERYONE was on the dance floor, from young to old. We had so many people come up to us during the event and tell us how amazing he was—and we couldn’t agree more. Thank you Adam for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2018

Bryan was such a pleasure to work with! He made great recommendations and his had us out of our seats all night.

I wanted a special slideshow of photos of my father and I (he passed away when I was a teenager) when I shared a dance with my uncle. Bryan knew that it was important for me and took the time to go to our venue and make sure it was set up in a great spot. I will forever appreciate that attention to detail

Pacific Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 898.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• The Wood Shed
    The Wood Shed Winery Weddings

Our absolute favorite DJ!! Bryan is such an amazing guy to work with. He is always so nice, so accommodating, and our clients LOVE him. His setup is sleek and modern as well so it will blend in easily with your venue. We can't recommend him enough!

• Temecula, CA 92591 See on map