Temecula, CA 92591 Map · Phone number

87 Reviews for Pacific Entertainment

• Amber

Amber Jean · Married on 12/05/2019

Bryan is the best

Bryan is a master at his craft! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding and he played the best music. He even coordinated with my husband to surprise me when my husband played the guitar and sang to me that night. The music during dinner was a perfect mix of all the fandoms we love. Absolutely recommend.

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Fraser · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible Experience

We hired Pacific Entertainment for our October wedding in Temecula, CA. Both my now husband and I LOVE music, so this was a crucial step for us! After speaking with Bryan multiple times, we decided to bring them on and he assigned Aaron to our event. Aaron was SO nice, responsive, kind and attentive and delivered us exactly what we wanted. The day of, he was super positive and pleasant and set the tone and pace of the whole wedding to a tee. I don't think there was ever a moment when someone WAS NOT on that dance floor. He also has a rock star announcer voice so all of his intro's and announcements were STELLAR! Would totally recommend Aaron and Pacific Entertainment for your DJ needs.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 09/21/2019

Aaron was amazing!

My wedding was this past weekend at Temecula Creek Inn and I could not be happier with the turn out! Having a good dj was one of my top priorities as I wanted the night to be so fun and have everyone on the dance floor. Not only did my guests my husband and I have an amazing time but it looked like Aaron was having a great time djing all night too! He played all of our requests and then some. I have been to weddings that the dj played too many slow songs or changed the songs too frequently or just wasn't playing good music. Aaron definitely knows what he is doing. He played music for everyone, he announced all events and kept the night moving without being annoying by talking on the mic too much. If I could go back and do the night all over again I would in a heartbeat and I would choose Aaron as our dj again and again. I HIGHLY recommend Aaron, in fact, I have a friend getting married next summer and before the night was even over I told her she needs to hire Aaron for their wedding too. I can't thank him enough and it made me so happy when I saw him smiling and laughing and having fun with us like he was our guest as well. Thank you Aaron for making our night the best night ever!

Sent on 09/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pacific Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 898.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• The Wood Shed Winery Weddings

Our absolute favorite DJ!! Bryan is such an amazing guy to work with. He is always so nice, so accommodating, and our clients LOVE him. His setup is sleek and modern as well so it will blend in easily with your venue. We can't recommend him enough!

• Temecula, CA, 92591 See on map
    Location of (Pacific Entertainment)