Pacific Entertainment

Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (2)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)

Bryan is the best wedding DJ anybody could ask for! He was very relaxed and understanding of what we wanted played during our ceremony, as well as our reception. We ended up finishing up early due to our wedding being on a Sunday, but Bryan was amazing until the very end! He was there a bit earlier than expected, which was awesome, because he was then completely ready to go well before it was time for the ceremony to begin. He had great input on song suggestions and genres that played well together. Thanks for an awesome wedding Bryaaan!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Selecting a DJ is stressful! Your DJ can make or break your wedding so there’s a lot of pressure picking your DJ. After we met Bryan at Pacific Entertainment for a consultation, my husband and I looked at each other with ease saying we found the one! Bryan is such a laid back, awesome guy. I knew he would do a great job but I had NO IDEA how amazing he was going to be with our crowd. He kept things moving the entire night and I don’t think the dance floor was empty...ever! He really meshed well with our venue and coordinator as well, even though it was his first time doing a wedding there. He also has a portal where you select all the music you want for the evening, from ceremony professional to the very last song, which I appreciated because it seemed like he was very organized. If you want a down to earth but fantastic DJ, Bryan is your guy! Thank you so much for everything Bryan!

Love, The DePrizio’s

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bryan was outstanding! Perfect for the wedding we had and adjusted well to the smaller wedding we had (around 30 people). I didn't think it was possible to give a wedding of that size a large wedding feel in terms of energy but he did it. He hit all of our requests and was able to feel the crowd for what adjustments were necessary to keep everyone moving. Everyone thought he was fantastic; he also handled the sound at the ceremony perfectly and transitioned to the other space for the reception without a hiccup to us. His uplighting was fantastic and we had multiple comments on how people had never heard a DJ this good. We were extremely happy and would recommend him with an emphatic YES to anyone who would ask.

Photo of Pacific Entertainment in Temecula, CA - The Wobble
Photo of Pacific Entertainment in Temecula, CA - Bryan on the floor getting everyone moving
Profile Picture Morgan, 10/16/17, 7 Reviews