Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number

About Tyler Murray Entertainment

So you need a DJ? Emcee? Entertainer? You are in the right place. You set the date, I'll set the mood. I customize each event to be creatively unique, musically pleasing, elegant and fun. I have been a professional entertainer for over 35 years as an established singer/band leader from LA to Las Vegas.
The transition from live stage to DJ/Emcee was only natural for me. Applying my knowledge and experience to the party entertainment scene is worth its weight in gold. I want my clients to be comfortable with me. By giving them customized service, I build a trust that is crucial to making their event successful.

0c8da47b4f77373d 1239137407088 brelk1565
0c8da47b4f77373d 1239137407088 brelk1565

4 Reviews for Tyler Murray Entertainment

Justine · Married on 05/01/2011

Tyler is the best DJ out there for weddings!! She walked me through the entire process and spent a huge amount of time helping me select music. She has thousands of songs! She also sings!! What a bonus that was and she has an incredible voice! She got my party going and kept it going! Everyone danced and had a wonderful time...thanks mostly to Tyler! Can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 06/11/2011

Sally · Married on 05/08/2010

Tyler was so helpful in letting me know what kind of music I needed throughout my wedding day experience. Her suggestions made it easier to find the type of music we wanted for our day. Tyler did a great job at our wedding. She played the music our guests enjoyed and what we wanted. she had all the music we requested.

Sent on 06/28/2010

Joyce · Married on 07/08/2007

I booked Tyler through Electra Cruises and she is the best reviewed DJ out of all DJ's Electra Cruises offers. She was totally helpful in explaining what kind of music was needed and when it was needed. Everything went so smoothly on the wedding day and I know she was part of that experience. I can't remember exactly how much I spent to book her, but it was a discounted price through Electra cruises.

Sent on 11/02/2007

Tyler Murray Entertainment FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Mission Visual
    Mission Visual Wedding Videographers

If you want a classy presence for your wedding or event, Tyler Murray is the one. She knows her music, has an engaging style on the microphone, and she CAN SING. An amazing, jazzy voice that will add that extra something to your day. She's fantastic!

• A House of Photography by Michael Ray
    A House of Photography by Michael Ray Wedding Photographers

Tyler has such a great way with people. That is so important in a DJ. She adds a personal flavor to all her events that you feel you made a friend for life. I have seen many events come to life as she works her DJ magic.

• Fallbrook, 92028 See on map