Your Elite DJ LLC Reviews

1 User photo

• Alejandro

alejandro zapata · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Best Service Ever!

Danny and his team made my wedding night magical! The music The Dj used was perfect for what we were looking for! The videographer took all the perfect shots that we wanted, and the catering service was flawless. Danny and his team made my wedding run perfectly without any flaws. Definitely recommend their services for anyone who wants their party to run flawlessly!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Sarah Marshall · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely perfect!

While looking for a Dj for my wedding, a friend recommended Your Elite Dj & Photobooth. I gave them a call and they dealt with me so professionally that I immediately booked them. The wedding was on 10th October 2020, and Danny and his team made sure that I get the best on my big day! From the Dj to the photography, everything was splendid. The guests loved the Photobooth and everyone was dancing to the music all night. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Kelly Jones · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing wedding experience!!!

I want to thank Your Elite Dj staff for making my wedding the best night of my life. Danny helped me and my wife plan the wedding for over a year and made sure that everything was taken care of. Even with Covid he made sure the staff had on masks and he sanitizer to clean the mics and photo booth props as our family used the booth. My wife and family kept telling me that they had never danced so much. Danny was easy to work with and he went above and beyond when we would make last min changes. If you want the best call your elite and you will not regret it

Esmeralda Perez · Married on 09/19/2020

Dj,and event manager

I seen Your Elite Dj at a Wedding Expo a few years ago and when I started my journey and saw them on Wedding Wire i knew i had to call them. My experience was amazing. The website has everything setup so you can see what each package offers and has a planning tool that makes working with them so smooth. Every detail was covered and Danny was my main Event Manager. The day of the wedding John was my Dj and MC. He hosted the full wedding and made sure my our guests knew what was going on the full day. The Elite team is the best. Thank you for Rocking Our Night. Mr & Mrs Perez

Paul Garcia · Married on 09/05/2020

Catering,dj

excellent service .made sure every employee wear there mask.made the best day never forget

Crystal · Married on 12/22/2018

Awesome Wedding DJ, Lights, & MC

Your Elite DJ provided DJ, MC, and lighting services for our wedding in December 2018 and they were absolutely amazing! They allowed us to experience the exact ambiance and vibe for our wedding that we were going for: elegant, modern, festive, and fun! Your Elite DJ made our planning easy with their online template, allowing us to choose songs and music genres that we wanted to be played at our wedding, along with other details of their services. They were responsive and very professional throughout the entire process. Our DJ kept the crowd entertained with energetic introductions, special surprises, jokes, games, and he kept the flow of the night very smooth. We even appreciated how flexible he was by making changes on the day of and taking requests on the spot. Your Elite DJ kept our crowd on the dance floor and we had plenty of guests closing down our wedding with us. They did and excellent job!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Our DJ was Jay and I have to say it was probably the best wedding/DJ service I've ever experienced. I was blown away by his friendliness, and responsiveness to timing changes. He always kept my husband and I up to date on what was happening when. He even came to me about some song requests that he was unsure about. I had multiple guests come up to me and tell me how amazing Jay was. He even had a battery pack for our audio recorder that died! Our dance floor was filled all night!
    The preparation time before the wedding was also smooth. Your Elite DJ is quick in responding to requests and emails, and their online template was very easy to use and fill out.
    If I could give a 6 out of 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Elaine Contreras · Married on 11/24/2018

Contreras Wedding

We booked Your Elite DJ for our wedding this weekend Nov 24, 2018. The DJ Danny was very helpful from organizing our wedding party entrance, making announcements, keeping the bride "me" calm, made arrangements to attend rehearsal 4 days before the wedding, giving us choices n helping pick out music n especially pumping up the guest and making it super fun. The music, the uplighting, the monogram, the photo booth, all were beaitiful. He and his staff were very professional, well dressed and extremely helpful. Tammy was very very helpful to me, the bride from start to finish. She helped me walk in, she helped me prepare by fixing my dress, my shoes and even helped me get to the bathroom with my big dress. Lol . I would high reccomend them. Worth every penny n then some. We thank you for your amazing service.
    Mr. N Mrs Contreras

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Danny & Ivan were amazing!!!!

I had Danny and Ivan DJ for our wedding on October 13, 2018 and they were truly amazing. it was an instant click with both the day I met them at a bridal show in Buena Park. I knew they were going to make my night a good one. Ivan kept in contact with me from the day I contacted them to the day of the wedding. As for Danny, he kept all my guest on their feet and he made sure everything went according to how my husband and I wanted. I would defiantly recommend them and I loved that they assured me they were the ones that were going to DJ for us and not send someone I did not know. Danny and Ivan: Thank you so much!! Everyone is still talking about the variety of music you played that night. My husband and I had a blast and I will for sure be calling again for more events!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

A.J. · Married on 06/23/2018

Junior and his crew made our wedding a truly special day. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and commitment to excellent service made our guests and us truly happy. From the very first meeting, we felt that Junior was fully engaged in making sure that our wedding was going to be special. The website feature to choose our music and order was easy to use and convenient. On the day of, Junior and his crew were early, worked well with our other vendors, and helped us create a day that made lifetime memories. We HIGHLY recommend Your Elite DJ!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Leigha · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved Elite DJ! They were very professional and kept the party rolling, there was never a dull moment! Even though country music isn't most people's favorite all of our favorite songs were played plus more! I would definitely recommend Elite DJ.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Delaney · Married on 04/07/2018

Danny was very organized and well put together. He was always prepared and had back ups for his back ups since his computer stopped working at our wedding. He also brought an assistant to help with anything and everything! He was flexible with the type of music we wanted to play and any changes at the last minute for song choices. He responded to messages very quickly and made sure that all of our needs were met for our wedding! Very funny and friendly man!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

YOUR ELITE DJ was so awsome with booking my wedding. The website is very informative. It is so easy to get a quick quote and the djs are available 24 hrs a day to talk to if you have any questions. I chose ELITE DJS because they have a lot of experience and are very professional. I can't wait to get down and party at my wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Melinda · Married on 01/13/2018

Danny Guevara was our DJ and let me tell you, he was absolutely amazing!! I was a little worried that my family wasn't going to be interested in dancing. Danny had everyone of my guests on the dance floor and we were having the time of our lives. His music selection was outstanding and he played everything that we liked. I would recommend this Dj for any special occasion!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 12/17/2017

Great DJ! Very fun, crowd loved him. Great platform where we could submit songs.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Andrea · Married on 12/17/2017

He was amazing! He was on time and got the audience on their toes the whole time, He was announcing everything, so people would not be confused! Great job!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Maribel · Married on 11/18/2017

Very professional and very good work.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Cory · Married on 11/11/2017

Danny and his team did an amazing job for my Wife and I for our wedding reception. He kept the crowd going and was very interactive. I think my party impressed him as well....I know its scary to give the mic to one of the guest that wants to perform thinking that it can go horribly wrong, but it was perfect.
    The Photobooth was perfect and had the guest coming back for more. The uplighting was nice, and so was our custom global that looked amazing off of our backdrop.
    We are very happy with how everything turned out and would defiantly recommend Your Elite DJ to everyone. If and when we do need a DJ or Photo booth, these guys will be our go to! They went above and beyond...even for their pricing.

Thanks Danny

Sent on 11/20/2017

Armando · Married on 11/11/2017

By far the best DJ ever. Danny met with us prior to the event and although things didn't go quite as plan due to potential rain, they improvised and made our wedding night very special. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2017

Completely blown away best DJ service ever!! I highly recommend my son's first birthday party was perfect. Played every son i requested. Also helped with announcements throughout the party. Party was a huge success!!! Thank you so much looking forward to having you at my future events.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sylvia · Married on 09/23/2017

great musical evening. The DJ was very good and had a great variety of music.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Karina · Married on 09/02/2017

Loved Your Elite Dj!! I still get told by my guests that the music at our wedding was on point!! Your Elite Dj provided QUALITY service: frendliness, understanding, and quality. I loved the monogram they designed for my wedding. Loved the photo booth that came with props and a photo album. Loved that they played the music I asked for. Also loved how they even helped me plan/outline my event. They made all the steps so easy/fast to complete. I would not think about using any other DJ for a future event. Definitely recommend!! Thanks Your Elite Dj for providing all you did for our crazy/memorable day. Thanks for standing behind us although there were obstacles such as a FIRE that almost took our special day away. What wasn't taken away, was the support you all showed.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Gina · Married on 08/12/2017

We had an excellent DJ on time , friendly, and very accommodating!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Robynne · event on: 06/07/2017

The kids loved it! The music was great he brought the fun!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

We love the professionalism of our DJ. We highly recommend him

Sent on 10/31/2017