Your Elite DJ LLC Reviews

27 | Victorville, CA

27 Reviews for Your Elite DJ LLC

27 Your Elite DJ LLC Reviews

Sandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Danny & Ivan were amazing!!!!

I had Danny and Ivan DJ for our wedding on October 13, 2018 and they were truly amazing. it was an instant click with both the day I met them at a bridal show in Buena Park. I knew they were going to make my night a good one. Ivan kept in contact with me from the day I contacted them to the day of the wedding. As for Danny, he kept all my guest on their feet and he made sure everything went according to how my husband and I wanted. I would defiantly recommend them and I loved that they assured me they were the ones that were going to DJ for us and not send someone I did not know. Danny and Ivan: Thank you so much!! Everyone is still talking about the variety of music you played that night. My husband and I had a blast and I will for sure be calling again for more events!!

A.J. · Married on 06/23/2018

Junior and his crew made our wedding a truly special day. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and commitment to excellent service made our guests and us truly happy. From the very first meeting, we felt that Junior was fully engaged in making sure that our wedding was going to be special. The website feature to choose our music and order was easy to use and convenient. On the day of, Junior and his crew were early, worked well with our other vendors, and helped us create a day that made lifetime memories. We HIGHLY recommend Your Elite DJ!

Leigha · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved Elite DJ! They were very professional and kept the party rolling, there was never a dull moment! Even though country music isn't most people's favorite all of our favorite songs were played plus more! I would definitely recommend Elite DJ.

Delaney · Married on 04/07/2018

Danny was very organized and well put together. He was always prepared and had back ups for his back ups since his computer stopped working at our wedding. He also brought an assistant to help with anything and everything! He was flexible with the type of music we wanted to play and any changes at the last minute for song choices. He responded to messages very quickly and made sure that all of our needs were met for our wedding! Very funny and friendly man!

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

YOUR ELITE DJ was so awsome with booking my wedding. The website is very informative. It is so easy to get a quick quote and the djs are available 24 hrs a day to talk to if you have any questions. I chose ELITE DJS because they have a lot of experience and are very professional. I can't wait to get down and party at my wedding!

Melinda · Married on 01/13/2018

Danny Guevara was our DJ and let me tell you, he was absolutely amazing!! I was a little worried that my family wasn't going to be interested in dancing. Danny had everyone of my guests on the dance floor and we were having the time of our lives. His music selection was outstanding and he played everything that we liked. I would recommend this Dj for any special occasion!

Tiffany · Married on 12/17/2017

Great DJ! Very fun, crowd loved him. Great platform where we could submit songs.

Andrea · Married on 12/17/2017

He was amazing! He was on time and got the audience on their toes the whole time, He was announcing everything, so people would not be confused! Great job!

Maribel · Married on 11/18/2017

Very professional and very good work.

Cory · Married on 11/11/2017

Danny and his team did an amazing job for my Wife and I for our wedding reception. He kept the crowd going and was very interactive. I think my party impressed him as well....I know its scary to give the mic to one of the guest that wants to perform thinking that it can go horribly wrong, but it was perfect.
    The Photobooth was perfect and had the guest coming back for more. The uplighting was nice, and so was our custom global that looked amazing off of our backdrop.
    We are very happy with how everything turned out and would defiantly recommend Your Elite DJ to everyone. If and when we do need a DJ or Photo booth, these guys will be our go to! They went above and beyond...even for their pricing.

Thanks Danny

Your Elite DJ LLC 1

Armando · Married on 11/11/2017

By far the best DJ ever. Danny met with us prior to the event and although things didn't go quite as plan due to potential rain, they improvised and made our wedding night very special. We definitely recommend them!

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2017

Completely blown away best DJ service ever!! I highly recommend my son's first birthday party was perfect. Played every son i requested. Also helped with announcements throughout the party. Party was a huge success!!! Thank you so much looking forward to having you at my future events.

Sylvia · Married on 09/23/2017

great musical evening. The DJ was very good and had a great variety of music.

Karina · Married on 09/02/2017

Loved Your Elite Dj!! I still get told by my guests that the music at our wedding was on point!! Your Elite Dj provided QUALITY service: frendliness, understanding, and quality. I loved the monogram they designed for my wedding. Loved the photo booth that came with props and a photo album. Loved that they played the music I asked for. Also loved how they even helped me plan/outline my event. They made all the steps so easy/fast to complete. I would not think about using any other DJ for a future event. Definitely recommend!! Thanks Your Elite Dj for providing all you did for our crazy/memorable day. Thanks for standing behind us although there were obstacles such as a FIRE that almost took our special day away. What wasn't taken away, was the support you all showed.

Gina · Married on 08/12/2017

We had an excellent DJ on time , friendly, and very accommodating!!!

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

We love the professionalism of our DJ. We highly recommend him

Patrick · Married on 05/27/2017

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Danny and Ivan for our wedding. The two were so helpful and responsive in the weeks and months leading up to our wedding. The two are also very flexible and will help to work within your budget. Ivan was our DJ for the big day and received some of the biggest compliments from our guests. He translated our ceremony and made announcements in Spanish and English to satisfy both families. The uplighting and Gobo design came out speactualor. But more importantly he kept our guests dancing all night! The only thing that stopped the dancing was the sparkler exit. We will recommend this company to anyone friend or family member.

Joan · Married on 03/25/2017

Your Elite DJ is a very professional business. They return all our phone calls and emails very quickly. The DJ for our event was terrific. Made the wedding about the couple and not himself. He played the music we requested and even gave us lots of help to find the special songs for father/ daughter, the first dance, and other special moments. Made the wedding a wonderful evening.
    The photo booth was incredible loved that we had our own design on the pictures. We had them printed at the wedding for people to take home. We also had them put on social media so we had all the photos that were taken at the wedding.

Scott · Married on 02/19/2017

Elite DJ service is definitely worth checking out!! Initially I spoke with a few different providers before choosing Elite since living in Orange County I figured with their address of Victorville it was quite a drive for them to come to my wedding in Orange. Upon speaking with them I was quickly reassured that their company had been all over Orange County and more specifically knew the Women's Club location where my wedding was being held. Before I could give them the layout, I was told they already had it as well as an idea of how to set up the best way to maximize sound. I was thoroughly impressed especially since they customized my entire playlist based on only a few songs I had suggested.
    My wedding was awesome, Elite DJ service was awesome, and the price was very reasonable compared to some of the "Rip offs" in Orange County that want way too much money.
    Thanks you guys

Andrew · Married on 02/04/2017

I got married on February 4, 2017 and used Your Elite Dj as my DJ.I absolutely loved my experience with them. They were amazing to work with. They went above what we had expected. The music was perfect, he followed our must-play and do-not play list perfectly, and kept a great pulse on the mood making adjustments when needed. I got so many compliments from everyone that Danny found them well in advance and gave them an overview of what to expect, but without distracting from anything! The dance floor was packed all whole time and our name in lights feature was a huge hit. We will recommend them to anyone we know searching for an A+ experience

Juan · Married on 01/14/2017

Danny was extremely professional and his communication was amazing. He and Ivan helped coordinate our wedding and kept the party going with non-stop great music! Guests at our wedding keep telling us how great the DJ was and how smooth the entire wedding went. To us, they weren't just our DJs/coordinators, they genuinely felt like our guests. My wife and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone in need of a DJ for any occasion. This was an unforgettable experience!!

henry · Married on 07/17/2016

OMG San Diego, if you ever need a good DJ, George is your guy. He was the DJ for my wedding party and did a fantastic job. ALL my guest and family were complementing on how good he was. He connected with all ages and had a great time himself. Thanks George and I hope I get the chance to see you again!

Danny · Married on 06/04/2016

Carlos did a great job mixing all my songs

Robynne · event on: 06/07/2017

The kids loved it! The music was great he brought the fun!

Alicia · Married on 03/17/2018

My wedding is in march but we met with Danny today and he was very professional and just loved the vision he gave us so we want him personally to be our DJ .. I know my reception will be amazing..