$3,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About You Name It Events

Caring for you on the days you care most about.

Call us at 630-403-8254 or email us: contact@younameitchicago.com.

You Name It Events offers you comprehensive wedding planning services ranging from full service wedding planning & design to day of wedding coordination. Our personalized, professional team listens to your ideas and brings them to life, helping you be less stressed and enjoy your wedding planning process as well as the BIG day itself.

We pride ourselves on our relationship-based service - meaning we don't just care about the basics of your day or getting you from point A to point B - but truly care about your wishes, hopes and dreams for your wedding. We work to get to know your details so that we are equipped to best help you up to and on your big day. It's more than just business for our team: it is the chance to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)

As many of others have said, I am not sure where to start with Leanne and her team. I purchased Leanne's "middle" package which is suppose to be somewhere in between "just" the day-of-coordinator and planning the whole thing but I honestly couldn't have put on our perfect day without her. It started out with her providing me with stellar referrals for my vendors. She then provided me with some amazing tools to help me stay organized. I had some pretty unique ideas for decor and she helped every single one of them come to life even when I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was crazy. She worked many hours on bringing those crazy ideas to life and I am forever grateful. After all of that, she helped us put on the best party ever. I am what you would call an extreme type-A person and you have to believe me when I say that I did not experience one second of stress on the day of our wedding. Leanne took care of everything. I plan on recommend Leanne and You Name It Events to everyone I know.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mike, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Where do I begin with how much Leanne contributed to our wedding day being the best day of our lives? I got engaged in PA school and was planning my wedding from a different state and simultaneously the groom was in grad school in a different state. My parents were wonderfully helpful and involved, but from day one we knew we needed a wedding planner to help us coordinate everything. I will never forget my first meeting with Leanne (on a short week break from PA school) where I literally just balled in Leanne's office being completely overwhelmed by the whole process. She held my hand through every step of the process though and made planning a wedding from afar so much simpler. The day of the wedding, Leanne felt like a member of our family and she helped to ameliorate a few major issues that occurred due to other vendors mistakes on the day of our wedding. She and her two assistants were flawless with their execution and did a phenomenal job. The week of the wedding they took care of everything and I didn't have to lift a finger. I am thrilled that me, my groom, and my parents could just relax and enjoy that momentous time without worrying about the details. I am now, after the wedding, happy to call Leanne a dear friend. Future brides, do you and your families an incredible favor and hire leanne. There simply is no one better in Chicago!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

You Name It Events Pricing

Religious
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Leanne is absoluteley amazing! We have worked with "You Name it " in a few ocassions. Everything was perfect coordinated. You Name It team was very discret but very helpful in the same time. We totally recommend them to any wedding that want to be a succes!!

You Name It Events was recently the planner for a wedding at our Paramount Theatre wedding venue. After working with several coordinators for various events, I was extremely impressed with Leanne and her team. The amount of attention they gave to the client, and every detail, was absolutely amazing. There was not a situation they could not handle flawlessly. I was also surprised that Leanne was so integrally involved early in the planning process and was assisting the couple from their first site visit! She has a wealth of knowledge about the industry and really goes the extra mile for her clients. Leanne is a thoughtful and caring wedding planning professional and we cannot wait to work with her again!

We first met Leanne when she was hired for a friend's wedding and was reviewed as, "the best money spent on the entire wedding". Now, we work together as often as possible! Leanne and her team are incredibly attentive, organized, and professional. Leanne is an absolute master at event coordination, and her craftiness really makes her productions extra special. Her integrity, and dedication to her clients have impressed us again and again. We love YNIE!!

You Name It Events is absolutely wonderful to work with! Leanne is always friendly and professional, we love working with her on events. We know that she always has every last detail taken care of.

Events

127 S. First St., Suite 102, Geneva, IL 60134   See On Map
630-403-8254 (phone)
By Appointment Only
You Name It Events is a wedding & event planning & design company from Chicago servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Chicago suburbs, and destination weddings. You Name It Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2010 specializing in personalized weddings & celebrations for Chicago's savviest couples.