Chicago, IL 60625 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Yofi Photography

You just got engaged and the thrill of new life with your special someone is rushing through your calendar. Venues, dresses, cake tastings - it all becomes a constant blur of details. Though you have so many decisions to make, the most important one has been made: you have chosen to be with your love for the rest of your life, and that is beautiful.

At your engagement session and your wedding, we want to take small breaths with you as you cherish the moments of the here and now with your love, and as you do so, we'll be there with you, excited and ready to capture them.

With our photo-journalistic style and our love for you, your family and friends, and the carefully designed details of your special day, we will be all there, catching those sweet memories with our own hearts, and also through our lens.

Follow Yofi Photography on

7 Reviews for Yofi Photography

Susan · Married on 07/01/2017

Yofi Photography did an amazing job on our wedding day! I spent hours upon hours scouring the internet looking for someone who matched the photography style we wanted with our budget, so this really felt like finding a gem. Vlad was super responsive to our initial reach out and we had a great phone conversation.

Prior to the wedding day we filled out a form outlining the wedding day and our expectations. Vlad and Rachel made a great team and captured stunning moments like my husband tearing up at the first look, couples shots as the sun was going down, and our guests enjoying the dance floor. We loved their energy at every stage of the process, and in-person on our wedding day. The photo sneak peek was much appreciated and the whole suite was ready not long after! We couldn't be happier with the final product and highly recommend Yofi Photography.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Hana · Married on 03/26/2017

My husband and I flew Vlad from Chicago to Virginia to photograph our wedding, and we are beyond happy with our decision. Not only are the photographs beautiful, but Vlad is also just an incredible pleasure to work with -- he makes you feel beautiful and captures all the best moments. The pricing packages are also incredibly reasonable -- we wholeheartedly recommend!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/01/2016

You can stop searching for your photographer(s) now, because you've found them! My husband and I cannot say enough nice things about Vlad and Rachel. Brides and grooms to be, trust me when I say this is the best decision you will make in planning your wedding besides deciding to marry your best friend! Vlad took all of our incredibly beautiful engagement pictures. He was able to recommend the most perfect location to have them done, direct us so patiently through the whole process, and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Both Vlad and Rachel took our wedding photos and I have never seen such amazing teamwork! Besides being the two of the nicest people my husband and I have ever met, they were such a pleasure for everyone to work with, so flexible and efficient, allowing us to easily work through a long list of shots that we had requested. The memories that Vlad and Rachel have captured for us are so priceless and now we can relive those precious moments over and over again. We can't wait to use Yofi Photography again in the future for pregnancy shoots and other milestones! (Married 10/8/16)

Sent on 10/18/2016

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Yofi Photography 1
    10% Off When You Mention "Wedding Wire"!
    Get 10% off when you mention "Wedding Wire". Please send us an email with "Wedding Wire" in it, and you automatically get the discount! :)