Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for YellowSaysHello Snaps

Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Pros:

*Very passionate & well-minded photographer.

*Soothes you & your partner very well (such nice person*)-i think it is one of the most important thing when it comes to pre-wedding photo shoot because you literally get tensed and nervous, have no clue what to do; I would say Photographers who makes their model relaxes easy are the real professionals!

*Easy to talk to and willing to help in many ways to meet customer's request (i felt really sorry for the photographer so many times for such numerous unofficial visits, calls, and etc)

Cons:
*If you decide to go with the package (which i strongly recommend), do not push you and your partner to do them at the same time. ( me and my wife did two session's in one day= felt very guilty to the photographer; got super tired which is not helpful to your photo quality)

Profile Picture sung, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Thomas was very helpful throughout the whole event. My husband and I were very stressed about getting ready for everything and Thomas advised us very well.

Profile Picture User6483129, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

He actively took photos, they were all great. Compare to other photographers I have worked together before, we felt that this guy cares about our memory so much.

Profile Picture Kangwoo, 5/30/15, 1 Review