Yair Haim Photography

Beverly Hills, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Yair Haim Photography is an award-winning professional wedding photographer working out of Beverly Hills, California. Affectionately known as Yaya, he nurtured his natural passion for the art of photography into a successful career that continues to improve with every session. He possesses a refined style that produces magazine-quality images, but with an unobtrusively photojournalistic approach. His ability behind the lens of a camera has seen his work featured across various publications and websites.

Yair Haim Photography provides a range of exciting collections that cover various requirements depending on the needs of the couple. Couples might feel it is necessary to have an extra photographer present to ensure that every important angle is covered which Yair can facilitate if needed. Couples can also acquire his services for engagement and boudoir photoshoots. Yair is excited at the prospect of traveling to destination weddings across the United States and around the globe. Every photo received will be professionally edited by him to give pictures a particular collective aesthetic. Some of the items couples can acquire include:

• Prints and canvases
  • Negatives
  • Handmade Italian wedding albums

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Emily
    Emily F. Married on 05/02/2020

February Wedding

We had the absolute best experience using Yair as our wedding photographer. He made the day SO fun and he was so quick, making sure we got every shot we wanted and a zillion more we didn't know we wanted. The photos just came in and they are UNREAL we can't believe it. We are so so happy with every single photo! Yair was amazing to work with the whole way through. Thank you so so much Yair and team!
    Lauren Married on 02/16/2020

Exceptional Professionalism and Beautiful Photographs

Yair and his team exceeded our expectations! He went above and beyond in guiding us through the day, allowing us to be carefree and soak it all in, while he captured each moment and made us look fantastic! He has a charming personality that made our families and friends feel comfortable. Could not recommend him enough!
  • Kaci
    Kaci M. Married on 01/08/2020

Coordinator's Wedding Picks

Professionally, I own my own wedding coordination company, and I have had the honor of working with Yair many times! For years, Yair has told me that he was going to shoot my wedding (even before I even had a significant other). When I finally got engaged, I didn't hesitate...Yair was my first and only choice:). I knew going into my BIG day that Yair was the best of the best, but my fiancé had no idea. I cannot count the number of times during the day and after that he told me how much he loved Yair and Rhaniel. Then, we got our pictures....AMAZING!!! I cannot put into words what an extraordinary gift Yair has, and he shares it with every single couple he shoots!! I love you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you...from The Johnsons!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

21 photos · 07/20/2013
  • Markus & Kristin
    15 photos · 07/13/2013

The Neskes The Neskes Wedding Videographers

Yair was one of the first photographers we worked with when we were first starting out! He was so genuine and nice and helped make the day run as smoothly as possible! His personality makes the wedding a lot of fun and he's able to capture all of the moments, big and small, in such a beautiful way!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Lola + Liv Lola + Liv Wedding Hair & Makeup

Yair is one of a kind. We recently got married at the London West Hollywood and he was able to capture some amazing shots of my family, friends and of course my now husband and I. He is truly talented as what he does. His ability to capture unique shots for the wedding theme is incredible. He’s fun to work with and enjoying your photographer is important as they’re with you from the moment you’re getting dressed and dolled up until the end of the night. He and his team make you feel so comfortable and are efficient at getting you the shots you want and need for such a special day. As a makeup artist and bride myself, highly I recommend Yair to any future bride or anyone needing photographer services. I am proud to say Yair will be my go-to photographer for all my future photo needs! Thank you very much, Yair for the incredible job at our wedding!!

Beverly Hills, California Beverly Hills, CA, 90210

Call for appointment and I would love to chat with you ;-)
Location of (Yair Haim Photography)

Yair Haim Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Yair Haim Photography include in the starting price?

Yair Haim Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Proofs

What photography services does Yair Haim Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Yair Haim Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Yair Haim Photography offer?

Yair Haim Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Yair Haim Photography offer?

Yair Haim Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Yair Haim Photography offer for wedding events?

Yair Haim Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Yair Haim Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Yair Haim Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding