Van Nuys, CA 91406 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,675
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About XO and Fetti Photography

XO and Fetti Photography documents love for the wildly romantic, believers in magic, soulmates and true love. Combining fine art styles with a documentary approach, we are dedicated to expertly capturing the unforgettable moments of your unique fairytale. XO and Fetti believes in building relaxed, comfortable photography sessions for every client so that each shot is authentic and natural. We do this by valuing the individuality of our clients, getting to know both their personalities and their story before the camera ever steps into the picture.

Follow XO and Fetti Photography on

XO and Fetti Photography 5
XO and Fetti Photography 6
XO and Fetti Photography 7

Megan · Married on 06/02/2019

Vanessa did a incredible job capturing my Fiancé and I's love for each other. She is not only great with the overall appearance of the shoot but also wants to capture your individual personality. And she makes it SO FUN! She's such a fun lady to be around! Makes shooting so comfortable too. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Trang · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely incredible & one of a kind!

From the moment we spoke with Vanessa for the first time on the phone, we knew that she would be the photographer to capture not only our wedding day, but our love story! Vanessa asked about our story, how we met and what we enjoy doing together on a daily basis. She has a gift of documenting special moments from unique perspectives; using light, shadows, reflections and other elements to breathe life into every picture.

We were fortunate to work with Vanessa for both our engagement session & wedding day (definitely use the same photographer for both, so you can build a great rapport - plus you'll feel so much more comfortable on your big day!) Vanessa is so easy to work with, even when you might feel awkward, not sure how to stand/pose or what exactly you should do with your hands, Trust her! Her guidance and creativity always pay off. Vanessa definitely became more than just another vendor to us. We bonded over a love of dogs and she convinced us to take our fur-baby Casper along for our engagement shoot. My dog takes a while to warm up to people, but he took to Vanessa almost instantly. The result were remarkable engagement pictures with our dog that I now have to cherish forever. From our engagement shoot, I knew she had to be the one to take our wedding photos.

Photography is so much more than a job for Vanessa. Her talent & passion for photography is truly admirable! It’s so evident that she genuinely cares about each and every couple that she works with. She has a gift for seeing things differently than everyone else and for taking the most incredible pictures.

Our wedding photos are absolutely insane, mind blowing really. Each of Vanessa and her team's photos tell a story, allowing us to relive those emotions as if we're right back in that very moment (which is spectacular because the day truly goes by so fast!) No other person could make a rainy, grey day look like the most epic celebration - We could thank Vanessa, Claudia, and Alexis a million times and it still wouldn’t be enough. Xo and Fetti are not just our photographer and videographer, but we have gained another group of friends! We highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Webb · Married on 02/17/2019

Lucky to have found XO & Fetti

Words can not express how lucky I am to have found Vanessa & Caludia from XO & Fetti! Before the wedding I was so scared and worried about how I would look because I don't think I photograph very well, but Vanessa and Claudia were able to take pictures of us where we looked very natural, in love and actually beautiful. Vanessa and Claudia are the most sweetest people I have come across. My entire family loved them and my even my mother who HATES getting her picture taken of herself was posing in pictures! They posed us very naturally and picked the most wonderful spots for our photos. They went above and beyond and you can really tell! It was the most magical day and that a big reason for that was Vanessa and Claudia! The photos are one thing and you can count on them being amazing, but the experience you get with Vanessa and Claudia is really what shines! I really can't think them enough for the most perfect day!

Sent on 03/25/2019