Wyatt Austin Jewelers

Schaumburg, IL View map

Specializing in custom wedding jewelry, Wyatt Austin Jewelers asks all the right questions and has all the right answers for you to have exactly what you want. We source our diamonds from reputable dealers to assure you of the quality and ethics involved in obtaining diamonds. Then we create the jewelry using your ideas and inspirations so you have a one-of-a-kind ring that's made using our one-at-a-time attitude of paying attention to all the important details.

Since the inception of Wyatt Austin Jewelers in 1984 we have specialized in custom design and manufacturing as well as special order jewelry. Our focus is to give you all the options you want to find that special gift or symbol that truly expresses your identity.

From 1998 to present we have developed some of the most state of the art design and manufacturing capabilities in our industry. We utilize computer assisted design software combined with electronic rapid prototyping equipment in order to communicate with our clients in the most effective visual and kinesthetic ways possible. Our manufacturing and jewelry repair equipment includes cutting edge technology like laser welding, microscopic setting and engraving equipment along with pneumatic powered hand tools for smoother and safer setting of gemstones and metal work. This enables our clients to contract custom design and manufactured products with a high degree of confidence. We make it your way!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Costume Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Chelsea Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a great experience with Robin! She was patient with us as we went through the process of selecting a style that suited me the best. Her attention to detail and knowledge of diamonds, settings, etc. was extremely helpful! And I love my ring!
    Carrie Married on 03/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Candice is awesome! My fiancé and I had such a great experience picking out my engagement ring. Candice put absolutely no pressure on us. I could not have imagined how beautiful my ring turned out. Strongly recommend.
    Amanda Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Awesome! My fiance had my engagement ring custom made and the designer suggested a wedding band to match perfectly! She also worked with my fiance to create his ideal band. Love it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1701 E Woodfield Rd, Suite 110 Schaumburg, 60173
Location of (Wyatt Austin Jewelers)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding