125 N. York St., Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Cottage Hill Diamonds

Owned and operated by Kurt and Dedee Hill since the turn of this century, Cottage Hill Diamonds is a full-service jeweler specializing in exquisite designs and extraordinary service. The professional staff has more than 100 combined years of experience and expertise guiding clients through their fine jewelry purchasing decisions.
After 15 years in the diamond wholesale business, the Hills expanded into the retail market in 2000. In 2003, they expanded again by moving into more spacious quarters in the heart of downtown Elmhurst. The move has provided clients with a wider selection in the showroom, increased shop capacity for on-premises repair, and continued a local tradition. The site has been home to a family-owned jewelry business since 1929.

As a member of the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO), Cottage Hill Diamonds has direct access to the international diamond markets of Antwerp, Belgium, and to the IJO exclusive design collections.

From birthstones to milestones, Cottage Hill Diamonds helps clients celebrate life’s special occasions. By featuring popular lines, replicating pieces that are beyond restoration, or creating that future heirloom, Cottage Hill Diamonds provides the options that keep clients coming back.

Follow Cottage Hill Diamonds on

2c91f7627cf0f576 Kate and George for Diamond Office 8x10

21 Reviews for Cottage Hill Diamonds

• Riya

Riya · Married on 11/03/2018

We bought my e-ring here and honestly I couldn't be happier! We had a wonderful experience working with Drew and he was very responsive with email.
    He quoted us an 8 week timeline for the customized ring, and it was exactly 8 weeks to the day, which was perfect since our two year anniversary was a few days after that!
    The ring is outstanding, the diamond is absolutely stunning, and the quality and passion this place has, shows in its products. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone shopping for a ring!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Logan · Married on 12/22/2017

I know it's cliche to give a vendor all 5 stars. But they really deserved it. Sam helped me design the perfect engagement ring and gave me great advice. I lived out of the state and I was only able to make it to the shop a couple times a month, but she stayed up to date with me by emails and phone calls. They set my Grandmother's diamond in my custom band and they did it flawlessly. We will be back for the wedding bands.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kevin · Married on 08/27/2016

The entire staff was kind and accommodating, I dealt with Colin Hill specifically and he was great to work with. I went in uneducated about diamond qualities and they did a fantastic job of showing me the differences between different grades of diamonds to help me choose the right one for my budget. They had a great selection of engagement rings and wedding bands from all of their designers and also could get any ring from the designer's collection sent in to be viewed in person.

Because of the fantastic service and great quality and value of the diamond I purchased from these diamond specialists, I would highly recommend this Jewelry store to anyone. They will not disappoint you.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Cottage Hill Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Cottage Hill Diamonds 1
    Buy Your Engagement Ring with Us and Receive 50% Off Men's Wedding Bands
    Purchase her engagement ring at Cottage Hill Diamonds and receive 50% OFF the purchase price of his wedding band.
  • Cottage Hill Diamonds 2
    FREE Jewelry Cleaning and Physical
    Even if you didn't buy with us, stop by and have your jewelry professionally cleaned and examined anytime for FREE! Make sure you stop by a day or to before your wedding day so we can make your rings sparkle for your pictures!
  • Cottage Hill Diamonds 3
    No Money Down, 12 Months Same As Cash on Jewelry Purchases!
    No money down and ZERO percent interest for 12 months on any jewelry purchase with approved credit.

• 125 N. York St. Elmhurst, 60126 See on map
    6308321995 (Fax Number)
    Sun-Mon: Closed Tues-Wed: 10:00am-5:30pm Thur: 10:00am-7:00pm Fri: 10:00am-5:00pm Sat: 10:00am-4:00pm