2861 Pfingsten Road, Glenview, IL 60026 Map · Phone number

About Merry Richards Jewelers

The name Merry Richards is synonymous with the finest cut diamond

We pride ourselves on seeking out and selecting the most precious quality loose diamonds in the world. Merry and Richard is an expert diamond buyer who personally travels to major cutting centers around the world making certain that each and every stone gets the finest and most meticulous cut possible.

Oak Brook - 630.516.8000

merry
merry6

8 Reviews for Merry Richards Jewelers

Brynn · Married on 10/13/2018

Laura was amazing. She made picking a ring simple, but didn't rush us. She wasn't pushy and she really knew what she was talking about. I love my ring!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Kevin · Married on 07/05/2014

After miserable experiences at Jared, I talked to some friends and coworkers that highly recommended Merry Richards. SON OF A GUN I WISH WE HAD GONE THERE FROM THE START! They were awesome - attentive, responsive, flexible. We bought my wife's wedding band there and it was great. I couldn't ask for anything more from a jeweler. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Paul · Married on 05/25/2014

Merry Richards Jeweler in Oak Brook, IL is the best jeweler to work with and I would, and have recommended people when it comes to shopping for an engagement ring. Specifically, Renee was an amazing person to work with and was so helpful when shopping for the perfect ring. She was not pushy and was not trying to sell me something that I did not want. Not once did she push me to buy a ring outside of my budget Renee is very knowledgable and is a pleasure to work with and most of all very patient with me. Currently my fiance and I are only engaged but we are looking forward to going back to sometime in the near future to get our wedding bands.

Personally, as a disclaimer, I am very meticulous and very resourceful so when I started shopping for a ring I went to every possible jewelry store. I met with all the major chain jewelry stores (Jareds, CD Peacock, Rogers & Hollands, Tiffany's, etc.). I also went up and down Jeweler's Row and found some pretty decent deals. On top of all that I also worked with Jeweler Brokers that were friends of friends and searched high and low on the internet for the perfect overall ring. I probably looked at over 100 loose diamonds under a loupe. In the end Merry Richards and Renee was the overall best balance between price, quality, and service

Sent on 03/05/2013

Merry Richards Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 2861 Pfingsten Road Glenview, 60026 See on map