801 N. Perryville Rd., Rockford, IL 61107 Map · Phone number

About Gruno's Diamonds

Gruno's was founded in 1953, by Lester G Gruno. The store was originally founded on quality, trust, service and loyalty and has continued to uphold those values today. In 1982, jewelry designer, Brent Meade, purchased the store from Lester and later moved to its current location on Perryville Road in 2000. Today Gruno's Diamonds is proud to be a family owned and operated business. We have become an intrinsic part of the Rockford community by being a part of more than 75 charitable organizations and providing a place where customers can come with their investments and feel that they will be very well taken care of. We like to pride ourselves in our customer loyalty and our close customer relationships. As the Rockford area's only member firm of the American Gem Society, our professional and exceptionally well-trained staff has the latest gemological skills, provides outstanding customer service and above all, integrity. Our outstanding reputation within the community has been earned through consistency, continual education and training.

Picture006
2620RDMDPmulti1
2628RDSPmulti1

6 Reviews for Gruno's Diamonds

Ashli · Married on 07/19/2013

Jennifer at Gruno's was beyond helpful and didn't stop until we had the exact rings we wanted. My fiancé found her so helpful that he even went back to her to purchase my wedding present.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/16/2013

We got my engagement ring, as well as both of our wedding bands from Gruno's. The service was amazing. They really make you feel welcomed even when you're coming in dressed in scrubs that look like pajama pants. Layla was very patient and helpful with finding us the perfect wedding bands! I even went in unannounced to get my rings cleaned before the wedding and they did it in no time, no questions asked. Thanks!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Kara · Married on 10/23/2010

I live in Iowa and Grunos is MY jewelry store! Ann Marie helped my husband and I browse for the perfect engagement ring. Then she helped him to surprise me and got it! I love it and she helped us pick out the matching wedding band. By far the best experience we've ever had at a jewelry store anywhere! We will be back for sure! Mwuah!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Gruno's Diamonds FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 801 N. Perryville Rd. Rockford, 61107 See on map