11701 Catalpa Lane, Woodstock, IL 60098 Map · Phone number

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Studio 2015 Jewelry

Malinda · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Fantastic design and quality

Before proposing, we were both familiar with Studio 2015 Jewelers. We went to Jared originally and we found you don’t get the same quality of diamond (for the price) so we headed to Studio 2015. We shopped online together to get ideas. I’d like one thing about one ring, and another feature about another ring. So, we decided to get a custom ring. I was involved throughout the design process, until the last round for approval. It was a very easy process. We had a photo of a ring with the Celtic-style knot we wanted, and from there explained what we wanted different, size, and color. The designer put our idea into print. And with a couple revisions, they got the perfect design. We didn’t even have to go into the store for most of the process. The designer emailed photos back and forth. This will ultimately be a three-ring set. The main band with the knots and an engagement band. The wedding band will go on the other side. They made the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It's absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Tristan · Married on 11/26/2017

went here for my fiancées engagement ring and it was a great experience! The staff is super friendly and welcoming. I didn't feel pressured at all, and they took the time to explain everything to me.

Fast forward to a month after the proposal and we decide to go in to the store to see about resizing the ring for her. They explained it would be about a week, which is really quite a short amount of time. We were talking to Bret and explained how our wedding is coming up quick and we were having a rough day because of our parents health and issues with being unable to obtain our license. He told us that he felt so bad for us and offered to stay a little after closing to resize the ring THAT DAY so that we could have it for the wedding!

We were floored at his kindness, and he absolutely made our day. If you are looking for jewelry, there is no better place than Studio 2015 in Woodstock. They will go above and beyond for you to make sure everything is perfect!

Thank you again to everyone at Studio 2015!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

I got my engagement ring from Studio 2015. I have worked with them in the past for other items of jewelry also. I have always had a wonderful experience. The store is beautifully laid out, the staff knowledgeable and helpful, but not too pushy. The pieces they have a unique and beautiful! I would recommend anyone shopping for any type of jewelry check out this store!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Studio 2015 Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 11701 Catalpa Lane Woodstock, Illinois, 60098 See on map
    8153372015 (Phone number)
    8153372017 (Fax Number)
    Mon: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Tues - Wed: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Thurs: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Fri: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm