7163 S. Kingery Hwy, Willowbrook, IL 60527 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Bella Cosa Jewelers

Bella Cosa Jewelers is the jewelry store you have been wanting to visit. We carry a large selection of the latest styles of wedding rings. Graduate gemologists on staff, diamond importer, on-site watch repair, jewelry repair and manufacturing. Same day service available for jewelry repair and watch batteries. Large selection and lowest prices of GIA certified loose diamonds. We carry brands such as Tacori, Verragio, Simon G, A. Jaffe, Jack Kelege, Artcarved, Tacori Wedding Bands, Bella Cosa Custom Collection. You want an expert to guide you through the process, helping you select the perfect wedding ring. Our GIA trained associates make it a fun, no pressure experience. Come experience the Bella Cosa difference, online or in our showroom.

Follow Bella Cosa Jewelers on

Bella Cosa Jewelers 1
  • Meredith

Meredith Cotta · Married on 03/23/2019

Just great

No complaints whatsoever. Great and timely service. Thank you.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • F

jocelyn · Married on 09/21/2018

Great experience at Bella Cosa! My husband and I first went in when he just wanted an idea of what I was looking for, the owner of the store was very helpful and we narrowed down what I wanted and he saved the information for when my husband went back, a couple months later he went back and this time worked with Samantha, he created the ring with her help. Since he proposed iv'e gone back to get my ring sized which took less than 24 hours, i've taken it to get cleaned, and when i accidentally bent it they fixed it right up very quickly. We both knew we wanted to go back for our weddings bands which we did and again the owner and Samantha helped us again. Nothing bad to say about this place! It's very special to us. Great service and selection.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Bella Cosa Jewelers 2

Blair · Married on 08/13/2016

Michelle has helped us from the very start. She helped my fiancé pick the perfect engagement ring and helped us both decide on the perfect wedding bands. Every time I walk in she knows I'll want my ring cleaned up a bit (as the various grooves and intricate metal work of a verragio can trap dirt quite easily). Since then we've bought gifts for family members there as well. I can't imagine going anywhere else for any jewelery needs. Your hunt for a full service, 5 star jeweler ends here.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Bella Cosa Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 7163 S. Kingery Hwy Willowbrook, 60527 See on map